The irresponsible female and 'convenience' abortions

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Mrs.Lucysnow, Feb 9, 2011.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

No she should be forced to have the baby and the baby can be put up for adoption. In the UK no baby would be left to die if it was Birthed.

Poor Kid?, So lets cut your head off then, as living life equates to being "A punishment". You might aswell jump off a cliff now then huh? as you dont think life is worth much to these unborn babies. You were once an Un-Born babe. Aborting you would not be nice would it.

Peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. birch Valued Senior Member

first of all, there are lots of orphans that are not adopted. if abortion were illegal, there would just be more unwanted babies because not all babies are adopted. there are tons of orphanages all over the world that testify to that.

whether i could have been aborted is an impractical divergence of the discussion. if i was aborted, i wouldn't be around and so it's a moot point. also, as a fetus i doubt i had an opinion on the matter. to me, it's like asking someone 'what if you had never existed?' it's meaningless. how the birthmother feels is much more relevant at the start of conception than any outside party or those judging.

people also get overly emotional with these type of issues and so have poor or myopic judgement. they don't think it through to how forcing someone to have a child means afterwards and how that could negatively impact the child. how would she take care of herself and the baby even in utero and how would her moods be which can affect her child etc. i see it as more of a selfish motive on the people who care more about their sensibilities regarding a moral technicality by forcing this situation.

if one is always just focused on moral technicalities, the true reason for morality can actually work in the opposite than what it was intended for.

for instance, hypothetically, if a woman were in prison for life and she was pregnant with the choice of having the child in prison and living with her in that horrendous situation or having an abortion. i would say the woman who chooses abortion is actually more humane.

so, i see abortion as the lesser of two evils for just some basic and common sense reasons. any woman wanting an abortion either does not want the child or can't take care of the child. every child should at best be with their mother and because of all these factors, it probably is best for all concerned that the child is not born in that situation. at least, overall, a child that is wanted has a better chance in the world and the mother will probably take care of herself better from the beginning as well as prepare for it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

which is the original topic.

welcome back chi.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I wasnt aware I left but thanks,

I think Im done with this topic my opinion has been expressed on the matter so to continue further would only be me trying to make people convert to my obviously more honourable point-of-standing.

Bless

8. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

lol..don't break your arm patting yourself on the back..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Of-course not my arm is well trained and like an iron bar.

Peace.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

You support the death penalty, and yet at the same time you say abortion is murder?

Don't you see any contradiction there?

Are you saying girls should be forbidden to go to school?
    Or are you saying they are taught things they shouldn't be taught? If it's that, then what do you think they are taught?

In what way is "the media" disgusting?

Re-write the curriculum how? What do you think should be taught?

Which media, in particular, do you think needs to be banned? Can you give a few examples?

To some extent. However, a high standard of living requires international trade in the modern world.

Huh? What's "fake" about the money system?

Which 5 families are you referring to?

So, your creed could never be wrong?

So, nothing can ever change your mind about anything - even experts telling you what your own creed actually says. Even if you're mistaken about it. Interesting.

That's muddy thinking.

An adult human being is quite obviously not in the same position as an unborn foetus. Can you think of any obvious differences? If not, you need to try harder.

11. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I'm not even trying. You're not worth it.

But anyway, why should rape be the exception? In medieval times, a woman couldn't have an abortion if they were raped.

Isn't it just another sacrilege of modern times that a woman can have an abortion if they were raped.

Why not bring back some good old Christian values.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

When Did I state I was "In Support" of the Death Sentence/Capitol Punishment?.

No Contradiction.

It's not Honourable In my eyes that's how the Media Is disgusting.

Im Not Writing Up an entire Curriculum for the world to follow, nobody will use it or listen so you can all carry on as insolent as you wish it's your fate.

A High standard of living can be made anywhere on earth. If the Essenes can Do it along the Dead Sea Deserts Of Qumran then everyone else can with time and hard work.

Peace.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Im Not a Christian.

14. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

We must also remember that life is cheap in the sense that it can be made all over the place, right and left, plus that children are prevented all the time by those who use birth control or those who don't have sex. We could put generalized pictures here of those who never had a chance to be born, much less conceived.

15. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Pretty much.
    Which is why I'm not going to necessarily debate you, ever...just state things as I see them and move on.

16. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

You still didn't answer my question. You have a history (in this thread) of being ambiguous. That's why I ask.

17. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Ah, so an unborn child does have less right to life, but only in the circumstance you deem ok, not in circumstances that others deem ok. Interesting.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Agree with the OP.

Also, I have NO time for the idea that if you have sex, you have to 'pay the price' or 'face the consequences'. Since when is sex a crime, and since when does anyone have the right to punish another adult for doing something irresponsible with their OWN life? If you fall off your motorbike do I or society in general have the right to prevent you from getting medical treatment because you were being irresponsible by going too fast? No. I rest my case.

19. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

So, Empty Force of Chi, you believe an embryo is a child and has rights, but not if the woman was raped.

How does that work?

It's a child if she had willing sexual intercourse with her boyfriend, but it's not a child if she was raped?

Where is your logic? Lower the thermostat in your brain and try again.

20. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You talk about wanted sex with a willing partner who you love as if it were morally wrong and degrading of a person. For the love of DNA, why?

As for lazy and selfish, I fail to see how not dropping everything and having a baby is lazy and selfish. Face it, sex is about more than just reproduction. Why the hell should people be willing to have a baby any random time a condom happens to rupture?

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

"Anyone who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the whole of mankind, anyone who has killed another person it is as if he has killed the whole of mankind"

Peace.

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Harlots cannot see through the eyes on nuns maybe,

Peace.

23. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

So you're not going to address my points or those of others, you're just going to post aphorisms?

Fail.