Shoot the Darky

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spidergoat, Aug 6, 2010.

1. WillNever Valued Senior Member

You think that's a play on words? However, it took almost no effort.

If what spidergoat says were indeed a fact, then he wouldn't have to editorialize the story in any way whatsoever, with the ridiculous title, commentary, and such, in order to get that point across. That he does editorialize it automatically makes his interpretation suspect.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Stop whining and just embrace the hate.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Duh

What Spidergoat said was, indeed, a fact: Barack Obama is the President of the United States.

I mean, really, Will. Fucking duh.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Good call. Spidergoat, and a few others, seem to see racism at every opportunity. And really, crying racism is an opportunity.. to exploit.

How bout this??

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Which one is more racist of the two? Which one is funnier?

This is an actual product that was deemed racist...

I don't know. Cats probably would love it.

8. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Truth be told, conflating Barack Obama to represent all blacks, as Spider is doing, is likewise offensive. If I were an ethnic minority, I might be offended by that.

You are trying to evade the point, Tiassa.

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Offended to be associated with Obama? Yeah, I can understand that. Course, I'm a little biased by this point.
    I call him the Usurper-in-Chief. I hope that makes plenty of people mad. Or makes them just shake their heads and wonder why I's sooooo dummmmmm.

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

What freakin' point?

What point?

And let me make this clear, Will: Yes, I think I can follow a certain point, but it is derived by your own construction. Thus, the question becomes, "Are you sinister, or just stupid?" And, frankly, that doesn't help anyone, so I'm giving you as many chances as possible to pick up on the error, or else just come out and say it so everyone can move on to the pointing and laughing part. Go back, read through it again. Compare your question, and the excerpt you built it from, to what our neighbor actually wrote. Somewhere in there, you will find that you are relying on a word you shouldn't.

11. WillNever Valued Senior Member

I think I know what you were talking about... but I'm not sure. In that case, I edited all for clarity. The essence of what I said remains... so trying to evade the point further will not get you anywhere further, Tiassa.

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mother Moon

(Oh, Goddess grant ....)

Update:

Okay, second go. I missed the whole of the change in #79. Yes, that's much more clear. And, I'll grant you, a proposition of its own.

And to that point I'll only suggest that the title mocks the obvious. Bells and I had a laugh about the reasons it's obvious. And I find Geoff's reaction (and do remember Geoff and I don't always see eye to eye) most succinct. Look, this is just one of those things, Will. It's just one of those occasions someone somewhere clearly went too far. There are plenty of excuses that some would accept for this one, but they all lead back to a sublimated racism. Look around, see where this thread has gone. Obama the war criminal. Jesus, man, think about it. Anything so people can keep ripping on Obama. And this time in defense of a bunch of backwater moron racists who just couldn't keep it in the family.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

You cal him a Usurper in cheif because you like most righties feel if you didn't win it a bad election. I remember when II either asked you or someone else to explain who Obama's election met the definition and you twisted squirmed but never actually gave an answer.

14. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I love ripping on Obama. I admit I think it's enjoyable.

However, I know you weren't addressing me, so I'll stop being a rude bigot. TA!
    My, my, my! Can't have a little fun at the expense of Barack Hussein Usurper, huh? They haven't invented humor where you come from, I see.

Anywho, don't remember twisting and squirming. I believe I gave a brief example of how he was, in the words of Alan Keyes, an "alleged usurper". Go back and find it, bring it to me, and let's examine it together, shall we?

Oh, and by the way, as far as righties not getting their way, I honestly can't say. Do you know who I voted for, or would have voted for, ideally?

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

they have. what your doing is at best a poor excuse for humor. Humor you see is funny which your post isn't.

funny because I distinctly remember presenting you with the definition and you or someone like you tweisting and squirming around but never explaining how the definition fit.

No but I can make logical conclusions, deductions, and inferences based on your stated beliefs, how you present things and calling a legally elected Barak Obama a usurper despite the fact his election comes no where near meeting the definition.

16. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

I don't really follow these kinds of things and I don't have any links but I think it probably happened to Bush as well - though maybe it wasn't publicized.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Wasn't there a game about bin Laden like that?

There was even one about the Shrub

Why is it racism only if a black man is involved?

18. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

The Racist title of this thread is typical Left wing race baiting. To quote Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Indepent (from Journolist)
    take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.
    Daily Caller

As to the appropriateness of having a game in which the goal is the shoot the president, I certainly agree it's in very poor taste, especially at an elementary school event.

Of course, Bush was similiarly insulted many times, although not (as far as I know) at an elementary school event.

19. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Poor you

Indeed. And the whole thing probably does go back to well before G. Gordon Liddy shot effigies of President Clinton with live ammunition. But, if you want to make the race-baiting complaint by reiterating your distorted Ackerman quote, please address certain points Bells and I have discussed earlier in this thread.

I know, it's one of those pesky details, isn't it? So, so confusing ... poor you.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Pointing out the results of race-baiting is race-baiting? That's the same thing Breitbart was doing in an attempt to counter NAACP accusations against the tea party.
    Yes, that's a key distinction. Suddenly such violent imagery isn't limited to the fringe, it's taught to our children out in the open!

21. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

But the reason, spider, that your thread title is race baiting, is because there's no references on the Obama target to any stereotypical black things. Everything on there is a reference to presidential things.

Yes, I agree that a public elementary school should not try to sway kids one way or another towards certain feelings regarding the president - but isn't it just as sinister to sway kids to favor Obama without letting them form their own opinions based on what he says and does? Just look at those Obama military camps they have now...

Everyone is guilty of instilling beliefs in those naive people that put their unquestioning trust in them - usually kids. It doesn't seem to change much. The smart kids still question their beliefs and authorities and the dumb ones still do what they're told. I'm really starting to wonder why we even publicly school kids anymore. All the dumb kids that I remember from school went on to do either unskilled labor or the more successful ones became craftsman. Why waste time and energy on them?

I'm not worried about this kind of thing. The other side that instills unquestioning favor to Obama will cancel it out.

22. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

How do you feel about this:

http://www.pictogame.com/en/play/game/aOM6TtpFCKHE_kill-bush

Doesn't seem like a racist thing, it seems like a group of people who disagree with Obama thing.

Right?

23. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Tiassa, you seem to be acting immaturely.