Shoot the Darky

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spidergoat, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Light Travelling It's a girl O lord in a flatbed Ford Registered Senior Member

‘Shoot the darky’, I would have thought you guys would be more worried about 'shoot the president'. If it was an Arabic kid shooting the president I bet you’d all be in uproar and crying out for life imprisonment?

Isn’t it illegal in America to shoot images of the president?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I have deceived beguiled you with a racially-compelling misnomer synonym for what's really happening, in hope to entice attraction to an otherwise, irrelevant debate extremely serious issue.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Green Destiny Banned Banned

In an artistic fashion i presume? Rather than marvelling at the discrimination of a creed or race.... :S

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No, it's not illegal. I don't think they would be doing it if the president were white.

8. Green Destiny Banned Banned

I believe you are now generalizing on your own subjective viewpoint on the situation spider. Can i remind you that [politics] is not a subject to be lighthearted and wild to due to your own personal experiences of it.

9. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Um, Cosmic covered that:

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I did point out the movie, the Confederate States of America, which was created by a black director in order to remind people how it would be if racist policies been allowed to continue. He made fake commercials featuring the worst African-American stereotypes imaginable. Would you also warn him that people are sensitive about it? They should be sensitive about it, that's the whole point.

This church group has reproduced a stereotypical black lynching, so I'm just calling it what it is. The fact that he is the president is just a cover for the expression of their racism. All Obama did was try to give these morons health care. George W. Bush is a mass murderer and should be taken before a court for war crimes and he's their freaking hero. All because of his churchin' and Texas good ol boy style. He lost billions in Iraq, possibly as much as a trillion dollars will go into that money pit by the time we are done. He socialized the cost of the war through debt, and privatized the profits through all his buddies at Halliburton, Blackwater, and who knows who else. Then, those same companies steal revenue from you and me by moving to Dubai. But Obama wants people to have good health, so they gotta string him up like an uppity <fill in the blank>. I'm so sick of this shit.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  11. Green Destiny Banned Banned

''All Obama did was try to give these morons health care. George W. Bush is a mass murderer and should be taken before a court for war crimes and he's their freaking hero. All because of his churchin' and Texas good ol boy style. He lost billions in Iraq, possibly as much as a trillion dollars will go into that money pit by the time we are done. ''

Yes... and i am done with this too.

12. thall53 Registered Senior Member

When I first read the article headline I thought they were talking about darts...not too bad. I mean who hasnt thrown a dart at a picture of their boss but wow, this is not cool. I mean I really dont have a good thing to say about the president but at least respect the position.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's all because the right wing has no plan for the future, all they can do is generate hatred of blacks, mexicans, and gays, and this is the result. 90% of AM talk radio is of this type, and cable news isn't much better.

14. Doreen Valued Senior Member

Throwing shoes is not as bad or worse that an image of the president with crosshairs on his head in a game where children are shooting at him.

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

There were other games that were made up while he was President, W Bush that is, that were far worse than throwing shoes, that one everyone remembers but if you would like I am certain I can find a few of those other games that were alot worse than that was.

16. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Now you're saying all right wingers are the same?

17. Bells Staff Member

Bingo..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I found it typical that they portrayed him that way, to be honest. I mean could they be more obvious?

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Eye of the beholder

Oh, probably. As we see, they weren't obvious enough for some people to get the point.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  19. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

Wow, is pretty much the only word that comes to mind. I really don't understand why some Americans hate Mr. Obama so much.

20. Jack_ Banned Banned

U.S. Admits 100 Civilians Died in Afghan Raids
    Published: May 7, 2009
    WASHINGTON — United States officials acknowledged Thursday for the first time that at least some of what might be 100 civilian deaths in western Afghanistan had been caused by American bombs. In Afghanistan, residents angrily protested the deaths and demanded that American forces leave the country.

www.nytimes.com/2009/05/08/world/asia/08afghan.html?_r=1

Since Obama has killed many innocent victims with his predator drones without a trial,

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/10/26/091026fa_fact_mayer#ixzz0b1sgVmsF

you will be outraged because you function on principle.

Therefore, you will demand Obama be convicted of war crimes.

21. Doreen Valued Senior Member

Absolutely. I mean perhaps he will not, but I see no reason to not notice how much Obama is like his predecessor. He is moving forward with the Neocon plan just fine. The surge worked so he is leaving 'only' 50,000 soldiers in Iraq - alone with private armies of course - and is doing just what Bush would have in Afghanistan - without the ongoing outrage of the Left since Obama is supposed to be their candidate or at least the lesser evil.

Rather than the tag team member he is.

But all of this really doesn't make the having kids at church shooting guns at Obama who has crosshairs on his head any less disturbing. Especially given how they think Bush was such a good guy.

22. John99 Banned Banned

The secret service has looked into it. The game is no longer used. Of course you know these are independent "Carnies" that supply these games.

23. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Aren't most shooting targets black men?