Live Baby thrown in Garbage at Abortion Clinic

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by madanthonywayne, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Stating the obvious, yet again

In itself it's no worse than you trying to tell women to be baby factories.

Some might say the same of you. In fact, I'm quite certain that some do.

Please see the announcement regarding a forthcoming change in EM&J policies intended to protect people in your position.

Is that all that happened to you, that it is so easily summed up? Consider yourself among the lucky ones, madam.

We could split hairs about the costs, but there's probably some state assistance to handle the paperwork expenditures. I still think you're being far too dismissive of the costs by focusing so intently on the direct financial costs of paperwork, and reducing the impacts a pregnancy can have on a mother's body.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. donna2010 Registered Member

Okay just by that statement I know what Kind of person you are. I am not telling anyone to be make a baby or tons of them. Then why have sex. You can get fixed so you can't have any. No one has told me that I make this world a bad place. I am a nice perosn that is there for anyone that needs it. If they can afford to get an abortion they can give the baby up. No I got cervical cancer. So the weight gain and getting sick was not all I got.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. donna2010 Registered Member

And I have had family thats had 2 abortions. I am sure it is hard to say ya I want one or it may not I would not know. But Having sex leads up to one day getting prego. Anyone knows that you can get fixed if they can afford an abortion they can afford to get fix also. Maybe I am just a person that thinks of the baby also its not just myself. That baby can not defend himself/herself. I do not know where you mind is or anyone mind. I can see if the woman is going to die cause there body cant handle the baby inside of her and the dr will risk the baby life to save the mother. So cases like that I can understand. But we are not talking about that we are talking about mothers that just do not want the baby. Women do know that have sex with someone can lead up to having a postive hpt right.... I didn't have sex till I knew that I could handle it. Even though I said We didn't plan it. Does not mean the baby has to suffer. I waited till I was married to have a baby.. You can say no to sex if you do not want kids. Whats harder to get an abortion... Or siging pappers and looking at a family to take care of your child.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's easy for people to say other people shouldn't have sex, but evolution has made us sexual creatures before we are intellectually mature. Also, the same people that oppose abortion oppose sex education, the distribution of birth control, and social programs that help mothers and orphans.

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Fight the good fight

By which statement?

You need to learn a bit about human sexuality, psychology, and social dynamics, madam. I haven't the inclination to educate you on the last hundred twenty years of research and discovery in order to answer the simple question of why people have sex if they're not trying to make a baby. Quite seriously, if you need someone to explain it to you ... well, then I guess you need someone to explain it to you.

Frankly ... er ... never mind.

I hear that quite a lot from people. The world is full of nice people that are there for anyone that needs it. That's why there are no poor, abused, or neglected people in the world.

Or should I even ask what your belief that you are a nice person has to do with anything?

See, this is where you want women to be baby factories.

So, let me get this straight. You are six months pregnant, have cervical cancer, and getting pregnant caused the cervical cancer?

Wow. That should be in a medical journal, madam. Really, of all the things that might have caused cervical cancer, I've never before heard that pregnancy causes cervical cancer. Do you understand that your body could be the breakthrough science has been waiting for? Would you please sign consent forms so that your doctor can write your case up for Lancet or the New England Journal of Medicine?

And our best wishes with the cancer, madam. Fight the good fight.

9. donna2010 Registered Member

No i do not oppose sex education.. Or any of that.. It is easy to say no to sex.. NO NO NO it is easy. So no one wants to say no to sex or fix the prob or do anything to fix the prob of getting prego its easyer to abort a baby.... MMMMMM wow.. No thinking about it nooo thinking of maybe giving the baby up or saying no to sex or take plan B or use IUD or Birth Control Vaginal or Cervical Cap or Diaphragm or Vasectomy or Spermicide or this Sterilization for Women or Birth Control Sponge (Today Sponge or the patch.. SO many other ways to help not getting prego. BUT ABORTION IS THE ONLY WAY.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  10. donna2010 Registered Member

This debate has turned into me me me me.. Its not about me its about abortion what can be caused to not have kids. The cancer Well Its not my life I care about I want my baby to live if I have to die so he can live thats what I will do. But This debate is pointless Ya pro lifer can not win with a anti lifer. I am sitting here wondering How peole can be so mean and heartless to other people. And it is easy to say no I did till I got married at 22. For the reason I did not want to get prego. I lost bf cause I wouldnt put out.. But One can say no.

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat - Closure

Mod Hat — Putting an end to this pathetic farce

And yet, no matter how many times you say the debate is over, or is pointless, you keep coming back for more. I would suggest that you reassess your approach, and either try being reasonable and coherent, or else pack up the hate train and take your spam to a vacant lot three towns over. The permit for this present circus is officially revoked.

Since you cannot abide by your own declaration that his debate is over or pointless, and as it just happens that I agree, allow me to do what I can to help you out in that regard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.