A suggestion regarding discussions revolving around abortion

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by mordea, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Bells Staff Member

Where did I say that you agreed with mordea on everything?

So she/he joined to demonstrate that you had not lied and that's not joining to support you? Okay.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Okay.. you tell me to not respond to you anymore. So I stopped. And then you start responding to me and getting angry when I promptly ignored you.

My god.. Can you make up your fickle mind?

And yet, you keep responding and demanding that I respond to you and then accusing me of ignoring you when I adhere to your wishes.

Again, pick a side.. any side. Stop being so contradictory.

/Facepalm..

You did contradict yourself. Several times. Which I and others pointed out to you.

But apparently it's not you, but us. Your arguments are all over the place. I posted just one post as an example out of the many to show just how much you contradict yourself.

But you know what? You don't think you do, then that's fine also.

There comes a point where smashing one's head into a brick brings more amusement and we are nearing that point.

Post 359 is clear. I kept asking you questions that you failed to answer without contradicting yourself. If you click on the links provided and read your whole response, one would see why I was having to repeat myself.

I have addressed this with you many, many times. Lucy has addressed it with you. Clueless has addressed it with you. You contradict yourself repeatedly. Your answers are all over the place and it is easy to become confused in trying to gauge exactly what you are trying to say.

And anyone who dares ask for clarification gets accused of "misrepresenting" you.

Well maybe, just maybe if you acted in a more adult like manner in this discussion, I would not have to be condescending.

Okay. I said you were emotional and confused about, because your responses were all over the place and was confusing. You denied being confused. I disagreed. Learn to read and comprehend.

And then you wonder why I am condescending towards you. My god, toughen up already.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neverfly Banned Banned

Bells, another guy who followed along just told me something. He does not wish to join for an argument, especially one in which he admits that he could not win considerint that the opponent will just relentlessly attack and make it appear as though her perceptions are correct using deception and condescension. I do not blame him.
    But he did give his permission to pass on what he said to me:

I had not thought of that. You DID make it a trap where I had to back up what I said. Then you tried to make it into something it is not.

How am I responsible for what another person posts?!

This Post is included with post 359 which demonstrates your manipulation and most definetly- your condescension.

Add to it your post in this thread where you repeatedly try to claim I agree with Mordea.
    You call this an attempt at Clarification on my posts? While rolling your eyes, typing "/pat" and dissembling posts deceptively?

You're attempts at proclaiming yourself innocent at becoming more and more shallow the more you post trying to paste it all on me.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

One correction:

Bells gave up her mod status. It wasn't taken away from her and she was a good one too, there were not many complaints about Bells as a mod.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Neverfly Banned Banned

Post 39.
    Again, post 54.
    She joined to demonstrate I had not lied when I said others found your techniques manipulative.

That is NOT the same as her joining to support MY arguments in the thread- that is not the case.
    You are trying to make it appear that it is.

This is not honest.

You ignored posts prior to my stating that we could not effectively discuss the issue. I CLEARLY referred to those posts being ignored. You have ignored none since then. I'm sure you are well aware of that.

Please stop all this dishonesty.

Indeed. See above.

Only you did.
    Lucysnow admitted that she had not followed it along well and had to ask after that for that reason.

You keep claiming this has happened.
    Yet, you cannot SHOW that it has happened.
    I posted many examples of how I've been clear, too.

You simply fail to see how I can refer to a zygote as more than ahair follicle so you then ASSUME I must be contradicting myself.
    Incorrect. You are just failing to understnad the argument.
    This does not justify your repeated claims that followed my very clear answers, your questions I had answered being repeated, nor your claiming I never answered when I had.
    Your failure to follow along is on you.

No, they would not
    Post 359 shows that I clearly HAD answered you previous to your asking.

You now shift the goalposts to ammend, "Without contradicting yourself" yet we have covered your contradiction claim above.

Almost everyone else I've asked seems to understand my posts clearly. Why is it that YOU do not?
    I will allow that taken on a short post at a given moment, if someone is not aware of my WHOLE argument, they might get confused.
    However, this is irrelevant to the later manipulations you continued to pull.

I have refutted this claim several times at this point.

Rather than show my refutation in error- You simply repeat the claim over and over.

Typical Conspiracy Theorist style tactic.

Yes, I forced you to be condescending.

8. Bells Staff Member

And the melodrama continues.. *rolls eyes*

Okay Neverfly, now you are starting to annoy me.

Your friends are free to join and participate or not participate as they so choose.

I never once manipulated you. I asked you clear and concise questions which you appeared unable to answer in a similar fashion (ie clearly). You repeatedly contradicted yourself and when I asked for clarification and quoted you directly, you still failed to answer and then accused me of misrepresenting you.

Now as to what your friend has said:

I am not the only person who has asked you to clarify your position. Anyone who has dared do so has resulted in being accused of misrepresenting you. Yes, I was quite harsh on you. Why? Because you should be able to answer a question without contradicting yourself and then get emotional when that contradiction is thrown back in your face.

As for your friend's comment on my moderation. Tell me, were you or he here when I moderated? I would strongly suggest you mind what you say here, Neverfly. You did not even know I was a moderator. Now how exactly did your friend know this? Have you gone through my moderator decisions and found them to be unfit? Has he? If so, I expect you to post links as to where I was unfit, or I will expect your friend to do so. Do I make myself clear on this?

Let me make something very, very clear here for you. You will often be expected to back up your claims. Your inability to do so has no bearing on me or anyone else. I wasn't trapping you. If you were unable to support or back up what you said, you should have very well kept your trap shut.

I worded the same question in a variety of different ways, but the crux of the questions were the same. All of which you were unable to answer without either sounding like emotional and rendering your clothing and contradicting yourself. You did this repeatedly. You appeared confused about what you were saying, which I told you at the time you were. I quoted why you appeared confused. You denied it and accused me again of misrepresenting you.

Now, if you have an issue with backing up what you have said, I would suggest you watch what you say very carefully.

You are only responsible for what you post as an individual on this forum. And your words will be read and taken at face value.

What post 359 shows is my repeating the same question over and over again and if one read through the whole of your responses, instead of the one little lines you threw in here and there, one would see why there was confusion and one would see just how much you would contradict yourself.

You did agree with Mordea on one particular point, when it came to what Tiassa posted so amusingly. I did not once say that you agreed with everytying mordea said. I made that quite clear in what I quoted and what you agreed on.

I roll my eyes and /pat because that is what you and your conduct has deserved in this matter.

I never once claimed myself as innocent. I have said again and again that my questions were in direct response to your contradicting posts.

9. Bells Staff Member

Neither of which states that I claimed you agreed with everything Mordea said.

Okay.

Neverfly, I will assume that you are a grown man, who is 31 I believe? I would not expect a 31 year old man or woman to run to friends because someone is seeking clarification from you on an internet forum. Now, I have no idea how you presented everything to her or to anyone else. Thus far we have one friend of yours who has apparently joined and is saying things that go completely against what you claim to support. And you know what? That's fine. She is free to post what she likes and she will be queried about her own statements accordingly. Your other friend has taken it upon himself to judge me as a moderator, based on what you have apparently shown him. I would like to know why or he seems to know I was a moderator. And I have asked for links from either you or he to show that my decisions as a moderator were not up to parr. Thus far, you have failed to respond.

I ignored none because you pestered me for a response. And when I respond you state that you'd asked me to not speak to you anymore. Rinse and repeat.

I dismissed your magical post 359 because it was an absolute joke. If you want to talk about misrepresentation, that was it right there in that post. Why not have people read through the thread as a whole so they can get a clear picture? I provided links to whole posts. You provided snippets. I mean seriously, how old are you?

Mentally I mean.

Lucy, clueless and I asked you repeatedly.

You posted one line in a thread where a paragraph or two later, you contradicted yourself. I'm sorry, but that is meant to be clear? I have provided links where this has happened. Maybe in your emotional state, you missed them? They are there. I'd suggest you learn to scroll and find them.

I cannot read your mind. Whatever you are thinking when you write cannot be known by others unless you explicitly state it using words. My posts stand unedited. Do yours? If people wish to see for themselves, they are free to do so.

Your answers were not very clear because you still kept contradicting yourself. I have provided several links to you where this occured, but you refused to even consider it.

You answered and then went on to contradict yourself in the next paragraphs. "Almost everyone"? Heh..

Lucy had to ask for clarification. Clueless had to ask for clarification. I am not sure if VI had to ask for clarification. I had to ask for clarification. Mordea was carrying on as if you were pro-life, until you had to correct him and tell him you were apparently pro-life. I'm sorry, no, not everyone understood your posts clearly.

*Sigh*

I give up. We have been through this over and over again. You've got a problem.

Oh dear God in heaven! Every single time I have asked you to clarify something you accused me of misrepresenting you.

Okay. I have to say it. You're certifiable and down right weird. Not even funny weird, but scary as in get the hell away from me weird.:bawl:

When people act like blabbering idiots, I tend to be condescending. It is a fault. I know.

10. Neverfly Banned Banned

Then tell me- why did you post them in response to me saying I do not agree with Mordea's topics or all he says?
    I don't. You also assume they all were friends.
    You are ignoring what I said.
    As usual.
    And distorting it into something else.

I asked others to review it and see if I had lost my mind.
    Simply, I pasted the link to the thread and asked what they thought.
    Thank you for separating me from her posts, now.
    Disconcerting, I imagine. I'd probably be pretty huffy too. But you made a simple mistake here...
    He did it on what YOU showed him.
    Because you said so in the thread.
    Guests CAN read threads...
    I just now logged in. I have seen no such requests. I'll look around and see what post I missed...
    But I can answer this question now.

Considering the Very Strong bias, the manipulation, the distortion and dissembling as well as the vulgarity and condescension, he concluded that. Frankly, I agree with him.
    If you dislike that- Examine Your Own Behavior.
    This doesn't even make sense.
    You ignored none because I pestered you?
    Ok.
    The rest is incorrect. I corrected you earlier.
    I asked you to review my posts and I pointed out you had ignored several BEFORE I got Fed Up and said we needed to avoid eachother.
    When unable to refute with reason-- Repeat claim. Got it.
    Uhh nothing is stopping them... They can. I just summed it up in that post because you kept denying that you had ignored my clear statements. I showed that you had. You dislike that now and are trying to make it appear as though I manipulated it.
    If I did- Go through that post and show the error OR allow others to read our participation in that thread and decide for themsselves.
    Admittedly, I did that for brevity. Otherwise, the post would have been as long as a page. That would have been ridiculous.

Your failure to understand my stand is not contradiction.

As I said earlier.
    I have edited some on spelling at the time. I have removed no content from any post nor added anything to any post more then ten minutes after I posted it.

I tend to edit a post a few times after I make it.

And you refuse to admit that it may not be contradiction.
    How is it that you can ask me
    "Is the zygote equal to the mother?" "Should a mother be sacrficed for a zygote?"
    AFTER I had said, "Absolutely not"
    That is not a problem of contradiction on my part. That is browbeating on your part.
    You did that consistantly, without any sign of backing down, admitting to any error on your part, etc.
    It got very tiresome

You keep listing the same few over and over.
    I asked about ten or more people who seemed to understand me.
    I cannot vouch for Mordea. You have a typo there in this quote- you menat to type "Pro Choice" I believe.

This is the response to me pointing out that you refuse to refute what you claim is flawed and only continue to make a claim without support. That makes ME weird?
    How odd.

Yes, it is. Along with insulting people that don't agree with you.

11. Neverfly Banned Banned

You know Bells...

I recall you and another member Completely lighting me up and attacking relentlessly when you two thought I was slighting S.A.M.

No matter how much it was I told you that you were misinterpreting my posts, you chose to disbelieve that and continue attacking.

It was not until S.A.M. posted saying she was not slighted did you suddenly stop. You offered no apology. You did not retract your behavior one bit.

Captain Krennem had. But you didn't.

This situation seems remarkably similar to me.

Only this time, no one that is your friend is going to step in.

I get the feeling that we both are so stubborn that we cannot help but keep sniping at eachother.

I wonder when it will end since you absolutely cannot admit to having misinterpretted another person?

In the time I have been posting here, I've racked up 591 posts as of this post.
    And you are the ONLY person I have managed to get into this kind of debacle with.

12. Bells Staff Member

Because in one thing at least, you did agree with him.

So you pick random strangers on the internet and post stuff to them to get their opinion about whether you think you are being manipulated or not? Were they people you chat to regularly? Friends? On your MSN?

Either way, this is turning into some sort of Twilight Zone thread. All that's missing now is the demon eating the wing of the plane and we'd be set.

Okay. I will get back to this later on.

So you posted the link and I apparently "showed him"? Interesting.

Now, tell me Neverfly, how exactly did I show him what exactly? Who is "him"? All we have seen thus far is your quoting someone with very bad grammar who has taken it upon himself to decide that I was a bad moderator. Was this individual a member of this forum when I was a moderator? Can he or you provide links to where my decisions as a moderator were 'bad'? Anything at all?

I mentioned my being a moderator in that thread after you stated you were showing my posts to 'other people'. Now, was this "guest" here when I was a moderator? If so, then neither he or you will have too much trouble posting direct links to where my moderation was apparently 'bad'. I'm still waiting by the way.

Considering you are acting like a bit a.. well.. I best stop here as the rules prevent me from referring to you as a twat.. I would suggest you find links where I used 'manipulation, distortion, dissembling as well as vulgarity and condescension' while moderating people on this forum. After all, you agree with him, and you as a member are able to utilise the search engine and fine where I did what you have claimed as a moderator. I expect direct links to my moderation and moderator decisions where I have been manipulative, etc. If not, I expect an apology from you.

:bugeye:

Gawd.. the demon is on the wing..

I said let people read it as a whole. And you think that I am making it appear as you manipulated it?

You could simply provide links. Like I did and others have for a long long time on this forum.

Because your stance was contradictory. You were all over the frigging place. One minute you were whining about how a zygote should be considered, blah blah blah.. and the next you're saying a zygote is not sacred. I mean seriously.. what in the hell are you on?

Oh my God!

You're 31 years old. And you asked 10 people who seemed to understand you?

Must.. Resist.. Temptation..

:bawl:

Refer to above.

You're too weird even for me.

13. Neverfly Banned Banned

So what?
    How is that relevant to anything?

No. Is that what I said or what you up and invented off the top of your head?
    Have you heard the word: Aquiantance?
    Kinda like the folks I've talked to here. Not random strangers and not friends.

Could you have asked that question in such a way that a person wouldn't react? Can you see how it is goading and manipulative?

All he has been doing is reading and following along. Pretty simple, really.
    Admittedly, he's kinda a net friend. I couldn't tell you his Real Name or even if he's married. But we do talk about once a month and exchange ideas. I knew him o n another forum.

I HAVE been telling you!
    You're in denial!
    Answered above...
    Yeah well... I was lucky enough a person actually did appear to back up my claim that I had bounced it off other people. Realistically, no one would want to get involved with this crap.
    No. It's your current behavior in which you Cannot admit to doing Any Wrong whatsoever that convinced him. That is not the trait of a Mod who must be fair and maintain a lack of bias.
    And don't start in how that can't be done- Ive been on forums where it's done quite well.

So? What part of "Following along" do you fail to understand?
    Didn't you just ask this?
    Of course you are still waiting. It was said in the same post! Look up a few lines^
    Sheesh!

Too late.
    You just did.
    Post 359

Oh you mean THEN...

You're shifting the goal posts to NOW include- as a moderator. Is this an admission that you have been doing it NOW?
    Lucysnow did Vouch for your behavior as a mod.

I apologize for my commentary about you being a mod. "It seems to me" is simply not good enough to make the claim. If you truly did not demonstrate the behavior then that you are demonstrating currently, you deserve an apology. I can make one on my behalf-- but not on his.

I'm sorry... Does my showing your words Directly Bother You?!

Showing the relevant section when the other sections of the post had no relevance to that issue is pretty standard.

If it bothers you that I showed your actual words-- I must ask Why it does?

Yes, I did say all that. Except the what the hell are you on part.
    Seems to me that isn't contradiction on my part but a complete inability to separate the two on your part-- Which I have been saying all along-- and you just demonstrated far better than I ever could have done on my own.

THANK YOU!
    Seriously- I am grateful.

If anything, the fact that I checked myself against others speaks of maturity, So yes, resisting temptation might be a good idea

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  14. Yellow Jacket Registered Senior Member

<sighs>
    Once again, I see I must defend myself against the abusive Bells. Once again, I joined the forum because I found the topic interesting, I thoroughly read from page 1 to 20, which is all there was to read at that point. I have my own brain and way of thinking. I did and do find you manipulative, twisting peoples words, which I see that I am not the only one who has seen this on this site. I have seen their comments. I did not come on and attack you first thing. Which, if that was my sole reason for joining, would have been the first thing I did and would have directed my statements directly towards you. Neverfly and I will certainly disagree at some point on this site in time to come. He did not make me join to back his statements, although I will agree that I do agree with most of what he says. I resent the fact that here and in the other post that you try to make me look like his puppet. As I have said, there are other topics of interest on this site, one of which I already have commented on, feel free to find it and twist my words there. A topic of which I am sure Neverfly has no real interest in. I ask you kindly to stop making me look bad or Neverfly in this matter. I guess I must apologize for my interest in the conversation. Maybe you should directly ask me instead of running around the forum making false accusations. And you know what? If you are a moderator, I don't think you really handle yourself repectfully enough. You want my IP address? Go for it. Which you did get into on the other post. Can you be a little more mature about things please? You are very tiring. Been here for nearly 24 hours and I already have to defend myself for joining. Feel accomplished? Curious as to what you are trying to accomplish by attacking me and then hiding over here on this thread, attacking me again. Personally if you wish to discuss me, I prefer YOU direct your statements and accusations towards me. Does this sound familiar, does it ring a bell to ya Bells? I think I will have to save this in case I again have to repeat myself as you try to make me look bad in front of other members that have yet to meet me. Later girlfriend!

15. Bells Staff Member

I was just pointing it out. Now, tell me where I said you agreed with Mordea on everything?

You accused me of "assuming" you were friends. So you're not friends? Or you are friends? Care to make up your mind?

So he is your friend?

You linked it to him, but I showed it to him? I don't even know who he is.

Must.. Resist.. Temptation..:bawl:

I asked you for clarification because your posts were contradictory. Apparently that's a my bad.

/Pat..

So you often link what you post on here to your "friends" for second opinions?

Yes. And still no clear answer from you..

No. I'd like either you or your "friend" to find links of my apparent behaviour as a moderator which you and he seem to have such an issue with.

Ah.. The backdown?

No. It was what you showed in your words that was so downright amusing. The thread is there for people to read as a whole. Personally I'd have just posted a whole link to each post. But hey, you seem to like to do it your way. Go for it son!

/Facepalm..

I was thinking more along the lines of 'crying home to mummy'.. but yeah.. whatever you say.

16. Bells Staff Member

The demon just ate the wing..:bawl:

Firstly, I wasn't even discussing you. This is apparently another "friend". He's apparently shown it to 10 people. Well it could be you, but he referred to you as a "she" and the other we are currently discussing as a "he". You'll have to ask him who is who. I am apparently showing people I don't even know things..

Secondly, what in the hell are you on about? I asked you questions about your original posts and have not spoken another word to you. Apparently that is personally attacking you?

Thirdly.. again, what in the hell are you on about? I'd suggest you confer with him about what he has said:

And finally. Paragraphs. For the love of all that is holy. Learn to use them.

And yet another who wishes to comment on my moderation when they weren't even here during that time. I take it you have links? Yes? Post them please. Thank ye kindly.

17. Neverfly Banned Banned

Why point it out at all?
    What was the purpose of so doing?
    Care to stop pretending that I'm confusing you?
    I was and am still clear...

Define "Friend."

Irrelevant.
    I sent him the link. He read your posts. Your posts showed him.
    Which was obvious Bells. I cannot believe you actually just asked that.

When you can't refute- just repeat claim...

...and add condescension for good measure.

No. Why would you ask that.
    I did this time, because as you put it- It became like Twilight Zone.

So what if I did anyway? Is there something wrong with asking someone to keep you in check?
    Answer that one too, please. --IS there something wrong with asking someone to check you for bias or being incorrect?
    You gotta be kidding me.
    I said that because you had just asked it in the SAME POST.
    SHEESH!! Again!
    And I DID answer it clearly the first time. Then moving along the same post- you had asked it again. So I asked if you had not just asked it.

You really are Not All There, are you?:bugeye:

Fine, I'll throw it at him. I think he'll say "whatever." Me, I don't care either way.
    That was your response to me offering a sincere apology?
    Wow, troop.

I intend to do it my way.

Especially considering that it was an accurate portrayal that you Still Refuse to Refute- you only Repeat your claim, over and over and over again...

Yes, but you also thought more along the lines of "Ah, the backdown?" when I gave my apology for my commentary about your Mod status considering I had no information on how you acted as a Mod.

So what lines you think along do not really impress me very much.

18. Bells Staff Member

Okay.

Lets have an example, shall we?

First I said this:

You responded with this:

To which I said:

And you replied:

And I then said:

And your response?

Believe me when I say, I am not pretending.

Nor am I pretending or joking when I say that I think you would have to be one of our nuttier members. And I've been here since 2001. And thus far, you're up there as far as crazy goes.

So you sent him the link and you showed him (via the link). Not me.

I don't even know this person. They do not know me. But they have thus far, and you appear to agree with them, that I was a bad moderator. So does your other friend/acquaintance/not friend/some random person you know who recently joined.

Nooo.. nothing wrong with it at all.

This is how I am going to deal with you from now on..

I can either agree or disagree with you. Why? Because I think you are insane. You missread and completely misunderstand everything and you keep contradicting yourself. Then you kind of go off the rails a bit. While it would be fun to keep poking you with a stick, much like one pokes lumps of clear globs of jelly like substances on a beach with a stick, at some point, it becomes a bit boring and silly. We went past silly a fair way back. You're not even amusing anymore. Now you're just kind of annoying in a scary internet freak kind of way.

That applies to the rest of what you have to say also.

19. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

You know what, whatever you want to dish out about what you think is going on with Bells and Neverfly in the abortion thread don't be so presumptuous as to assume what people think of Bells on this site. She's been here for years as a member and a mod and she is quite liked and well respected and no one would coin her as being either abusive or manipulative, its not her reputation here at sciforums despite the little spat going on between herself and Neverfly. You have been here for what? Five minutes? Don't make assumptions on her character and somehow re-cast her. Simply speaking you haven't been here long enough, you should sit back and get to know other posters before you attempt to size them up based on one thread, in which you had little part to play I might add. Also if you want to know what abuse is just stick around there are many here, myself included, that would make her look like Ingrid Bergman in the Bells of St. Mary.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  20. Neverfly Banned Banned

Bells: Pot, meet Kettle.

Lucysnow-- I do not disagree with your reasoning. However, you discount the current spat and then issue advice that seems to apply very well to Bells in her current spat.

Calling a person a "net whackjob" that she does not know seems to be exactly what you just condemned.

Bells post above is the FIRST one in which she goes line by line... The only problem? She failed to quote my original statement.

Ok so- I said "Define Friend" to allow for clarity. Since "Friend" isn't an accurate term, I used aquaintances, which also qualifies as "kinda friend."
    Either way- she started the quotes in the middle, and did not quote the first.
    It's more than reasonably clear.
    "Friend" or not, I asked others, net aquaintances- Who The Fuck Ever-- to take a look and see if I was being unreasonable in my determination of Bells behavior.

Look at all the abuse and derision I've recieved about crying, running and whining to Friends over that.

Bells is making her OWN IMPRESSIONS all on her own.

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

No Neverfly. There will be a dozen so called semi flames you will have with other members and then find that you get along with them just fine in other situations or threads, this I know for sure. I am not going to get into your disagreement with her or vice verse and then say Neverfly is such an such or Bells is such and such unless of course I have REPEATED similar experiences with them over time. Sam and I have had colossal rows and still we manage to agree and even get along at times only to buck heads at others. You're spat with Bells is minor. What I will not sit back and accept is Yellowjacket making statements about what Bells is or is not and how she is viewed on this site by other members when she has just turned up five minutes ago long after the soup opera began and then assume she knows how Bells is perceived by other members who have dealt with Bells for almost a decade. In short she is wrong in how she has characterized Bells and she is definitely wrong on how Bells is viewed by other members on this site. Bells is and has been always a valued member and I won't sit back and allow some newbie to spew nonsense of which she knows nothing about. Note I didn't make any comment of anything else she had to say in the post save her assumptions.

22. Yellow Jacket Registered Senior Member

Wasn't aware the other person joined, so I took it as you were speaking of me. My bad!
    *Please note, Ihad to remove links because I cannot post them yet. Newbie!

Wasn't referring to that and I am sure you know that

And asking someone what the hell are they are on? Mature for a woman your age.And if you don't think by asking someone repeativly what they are on isn't a form of attacking, not sure what you would call it. Definiitly an offensive statement to make. Ever see someone vigrously try to row a boat with one oar on one side? Goes nowhere, just in a circle. The person rowing becomes is tired. That is why I chose to not respond to your goading questions. I equate your sensless arguements and repetitve questions to the rowboat going in a circle. Why waste my time?

Another fine example of where you don't read someone's responses and posts thoroughly. Just learning how to respond...uh, I'm new?? And thank you to the kind people who are patiently teaching the newbie how instead of insulting them.

I misunderstood you. My apology. I thought you are a moderator. But if your responses here are any indication of how you conducted yourself, I stand by my statement. Why don't you post me some threads that showed how well you conducted yourself then?

23. Bells Staff Member

You can copy and paste the "links" as in address without a direct link. I can follow on from there Yellow.

For example, if you wish to post a link that is not a link you can merely just copy and paste it in here. Eg:

http://www.sciforums.com/index.php?

Now, you have made some claims which, since you appear to know me so well, should be fairly easy for you to back up. I moderated the Human Science forum. And was moderator there for a few years. Have fun finding the links where you have assumed that I moderated badly.

Edit to add.. for me it automatically turns it into a link. For you to do it, just copy and paste the addresses in your threads and we can follow it easily from there on in.