No more Palestinians

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by draqon, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draqon Banned Banned

To highlight how silly the whole antimuslim debate is, I shall, until further notice, refer to Palestinians as non-Jews. This should put them in a sufficiently broad category that it is no longer antimuslim.

Hopefully.

So as of now, until further notice there are no more Palestinians. If I do occasionally slip up and mention them, please substitute non-Jews in their stead. Thanks.

Meanwhile please note that quotes or images with the word "the Palestinians" from other sources, should be also read as "non-Jews".

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

Settler Palestinians living in Israel have Palestinian citizenship; native Jewish Palestinians also have Palestinian citizenship.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Er, no. Some native Palestinians living in Israel have Israeli citizenship, others have orange cards [West Bank], maroon cards [Gaza strip], blue cards [East Jerusalem] and green cards [PA]

There are no native Jewish Palestinians with Palestinian citizenship [which we can denote by green cards, I suppose] that I know of.

Source:http://www.fmreview.org/FMRpdfs/FMR26/FMR2611.pdf

8. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Heh...

Just give the Sons of David a bit more time, Bubby...

The "Palestinians" are about to become a myth !
    :mufc:

9. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Well at least Dragon gets it. The thread title like Sam's thread title hides the secret wish of having one or the other group be 'no more', though I know that this isn't what you are trying to invoke, which is more than I can say for Sam's motives.

Judging from the above map while Sam relieves her incontinence all over sciforums palestinian land is indeed becoming a thing of the past.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Perverts

Do you think that will help your posts make any better sense?

• • •​

I'm just curious, Lucy. Do issues actually matter to you? How about people? Or is this all just about your ego?

Or should I just tell you to quit rubbing your clit all over S.A.M.?

11. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Do your eyes have a mist from the smoke of "a distant fire" ?

12. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Sure. I work for social change in real time. Its difficult. You don't do it by throwing platitudes at people, you actually have to try and work with them. Sam isn't worth my juices, its not a turn on. I am though a member of this board and I do expect for the rules to govern all in a similar fashion and not simply to protect a few. I rallied against all the anti muslim junk and now i am rallying against sam's junk. She does tend to get all creamy over certain issues and seems to let loose gas and feces and urine wherever she lays herself down.

You got a grievance Tiassa go write about it in Z Magazine.

13. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

But what about the polar bears?

14. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

EXACTLY!!! Thank you

Or what about the Armenians. Why don't we have ten threads going about their genocide and loss of land?

*oh muslim countries wouldn't engage in that would they?

15. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Clueless

Hint: Try having a clue first. I asked you to help me see what you see, and you either cannot or will not do so.

Your mix of sex and excrement is fascinating, Lucy. Does thought ever come into the recipe?

You got a point, Lucy, you should try posting it now and then.

Look, so you see S.A.M. as some evil beast that needs to be slain. Good for you, toots. Take a number and get in line. Several posters and more than at least a few moderators and administrators haven't managed that task yet. In the meantime, I don't see what the hell you're fuming about. Oh, right. S.A.M. doesn't look at the world through your eyes, see everything you see, and interpret it the same way you do.

In other words, she's a human being. An individual. And that's just unacceptable to you, isn't it, Lucy?

What's the matter, sweetheart? Is it that you can't explain yourself? Are you incapable of doing so? Or is it that you just don't want to because this isn't really about anything real? For someone not worth your juices, S.A.M. seems to have you dripping.

And I won't comment on the smell.

• • •​

Wow! Look at that! You wrote a sentence! And look at that! It's a pretty squiggly question mark! Oh, honey, we're so proud of you!

16. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Tiassa you are responding to the wrong thread. Go back and look at what I wrote and how you responded and tell me where you asked me in this thread to help you see what I see. You're so frazzled you don't even know if your in the no jews thread or no palestinians thread. Methinks you are suffering from samisitis.

I have and do post my points Tiassa you are simply trying your tired best to drag me into flame bash. Shame on you, being a mod and all

Since you are so confused you cannot even respond to any of my posts without all the rubbish I say you should just buzz off and raise your holy sword elsewhere. Like with someone who really cares about your biased opinion.

By the way Sam is not the only human being, I and every other member here also happens to be human beings. She's not an evil beast but a troll, dishonest, hypocritical and an anti semite.

17. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Ach !

It's a beam.

How 'dat git 'dere ?

:bugeye:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.