When is racism okay?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Mrs.Lucysnow, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Of course she didn't watch it, its directed to people like her so how could she bear to watch it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Not anymore Sam or did your history books pages fall out before you hit modern america? You are talking out of your ass.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

bah now your just fuckin with us...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

8. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

No Nietzschefan. Don't you know that when she was in the States she went and visited the plantations in the South where all the black folk are kept? Yes she had to run because they thought she was an escaped negro. But phew she made it to the airport in time to get back to the safety of India.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah now I did. Its posted by a black man. He thinks they have played the race card "too long" [what has it been - 50 years?] An equivalent video from a white man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99lJy5g3EJA

Never Enough. Not even centuries of of playing the race card are sufficient. Lucysnow wants to celebrate her "white" culture.

10. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Sam not all white people are protestants. Please save us your silly history lesson there is black president now. And today there are people in this country who are looking forward and not backward, there are people who care about inclusion and not division like yourself.

Who are you to say when enough is enough? Tell me Sam what the hell do you know about it? NOTHING!

You're the kind of person that M. L King, Desmond Tutu and Malcolm X would have sent packing.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Like wanting to celebrate their white culture?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Yes people can even celebrate their white culture how about that!

Just know that you don't speak for anything progressive at all. All you know is being stuck in your cage of us and them, white and black. You are stuck in your own bigoted world view

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hilarious

14. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Nah, I actually find you humorless. What is sad is you don't see it. You don't see your anti-semitism nor your ill feelings towards europeans nor the west. You actually think you characterize people fairly. And then you wonder why no one takes your rants against islam seriously anymore.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Go ahead and celebrate your all inclusive white culture Lucy. We bigoted coloured people will just sit outside the store/club/university/retaurant as usual.

You did it. All by yourselves!! Woo Hoo!!!!

16. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Sam what race do I belong to? Do you know? What is it that you think you know of my racial profile or ethnic history? This is just how stupid you really show yourself to be. You are absolutely the most divisive person there is on this forum and its a shame because your an intelligent person but your own bigotry and arrogance gets in the way.

I'm done with you one this topic because its like :wallbang:

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah how about that. I'm the bigot because your example of white pride is WASPs.

18. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

That's it! I'm never eating a samosa again, just because I might get whatever disease in the head Sam has...White powah!

19. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Hardly but there you go again misrepresenting posts. All I said is that there are Irish Day parades and wasps celebrate their heritage. So fucking what Sam. You are as dishonest as the people you say misrepresent you. Or maybe they are just projecting on you what you have always projected on them and I failed to see it.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ha, I can just see you at those rallies in Chicago.

I always wondered why white nationalists are the most degenerate bunch of people in society.

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Hahaha! Now now, don't go about thinking that woman represents decent muslims and Indians, don't make that mistake. All she represents of this board are her bias and prejudices and nothing else. So go ahead and enjoy your curry.

White Power!!!!

Black Pride!!!!
    :yay:

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah when I asked for an example of white pride. The Irish will probably be surprised to hear they are celebrating their whiteness with all that green.

23. Gustav Banned Banned

/cracks up