Quantum Wave Cosmology updates 2009

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by quantum_wave, May 1, 2009.

1. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Here is a free one Guest254.

Describe the motion of the galaxies in the overlap space. Please post your ideas about that motion when the expansion momentum is interrupted by the convergence of galaxies.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

Do you think people can't read this exchange? I guess it's enough that you've demonstrated you can't answer the question.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

No, don't give up. I can read just like the other members can read.

I gave you a free one so let me follow up: I asked you ,"Describe the motion of the galaxies in the overlap space. Please post your ideas about that motion when the expansion momentum is interrupted by the convergence of galaxies."

Didn't you see that? Is that where the pixie dust creeps in? No?

My thinking is that if there were two similar expanding arenas and they overlap so that their galaxies converge in the overlap space, then the interruption would cause whole galaxies to pass through each other, gravity would cause mixing and merging (words in the QWC lexicon), and the galaxies, millions maybe billions of them would swirl into a huge accretion disk around a new center of gravity. Do you see it that way too?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

If you can't answer, that's fine.

8. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Are you talking to me? I'm not sure because you didn't quote me but I will answer.

In my last post I asked you if the pixie dust had crept into my list of speculations yet. It hasn't or you would have said so.

Where we left off was that there was a huge accretion disk forming in the overlap space caused by the two expanding arenas.

Can you figure out what the result will be when billions of converging galaxies swirl into the center of gravity of the overlap space? That is an actual question to you.

9. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

I don't deny the possibility but just because you've incorporated someone else's idea into your wafflings doesn't make your 'work' science. Other people's work coherent ties together by rigorous derivations, you just tick together things, some from this work, some from that, and hope people think you're worth listening to.

Still don't get it, do you? Just because Theory A says X and theory B says Y doesn't mean just because "QWC says X and Y" doesn't mean it's up there with theories A and B. You haven't shown X and Y are related in a coherent manner within your 'work'. You have no reason/justification for claiming either X or Y are adequately explained by your work.

We can describe space-time from a GR point of view but you have no manner of deriving rigorous descriptions of your QWC's dynamics.

If you can't show how your initial assumptions lead to such things as 'comoving coordinates' why should we believe QWC involves comoving coordinates. Newtonian mechanics doesn't, GR does. How can we find if QWC can? We can't. It lacks any structure, you just make up bits of it whenver you find a particular phenomena is talked about in actual science.

Derive the existence of comoving coordinates in your work, show how it relates to the Hubble constant and then how it matches observation. Co moving coordinates arise in GR via the FRW metric, which is derived by solving the Einstein Field Equations under certain physical assumptions. Let's see QWC's version of that.

10. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

To be honest AlphaNumeric, I think this guy is beyond help. He clearly doesn't understand the points we've tried to make.

11. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

I guess I can reply to that since it is missing the ad homs. I'm sure they will be back but for now, OK.

I'm not doing rocket science.

12. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Sure I do. You are the one or ones that don't get it.

13. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

And yet here we are, publishing work in scientific journals and employed by academic departments. And here you are, on an internet forum....

14. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

So which of us is OK in our own skin? And it seems to me you are paying a lot of attention to me.

15. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

Are you unhappy with your skin?

16. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Are you?

17. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

Not at all!

18. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Ooooh ... sorry.

Where we left off was that there was a huge accretion disk forming in the overlap space caused by the two expanding arenas.

I asked, "Can you figure out what the result will be when billions of converging galaxies swirl into the center of gravity of the overlap space?"

You can say it. It is right there. I know you can see it ....

Can you say "big crunch"?

19. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

I fail to see why I should help you. You've refused to answer my questions.

20. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

q_w, are you able to show there's a comoving coordinate system in QWC? If not, can you explain why we should believe there is?

21. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Ooh? Why are you helping me then?

Didn't I hear you say, "big crunch"?

22. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Who said you should believe it? I said I am interested in discussing the cause of the initial expansion of our observable universe.

I said I had some ideas based on several years of brainstorming, input, discussions, web browsing, etc. and had decided on the big crunch as my opinion of the best alternative.

I said that I was presenting the ideas by starting from the bottom up. That means that I am not using existing theory accept as it falls in place in the bottom up process. We observe expansion to be the motion of galaxies all moving away from each other. I accept that motion as being physical separation of galaxies as if in a co-moving coordinate system.

I didn't say you had to believe it.

My steps are reasonable and responsible step by step speculation. I have asked the community to look at them and discuss them and any alternatives they may have to them.

23. Guest254 Valued Senior Member

Obviously I wasn't clear enough. I'm not prepared to help you. I've tried to help you realise what a joke your work is, but you're not prepared to listen.

Seriously, this is whole "QWC" thing is an utter joke. Sort your life out.