WTC Collapses

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by scott3x, Nov 14, 2008.

?

How do you think the World Trade Center Collapsed?

1. Terrorist controlled aeroplanes crashing into them (like on the footage)

18 vote(s)
    43.9%
  2. Remote controlled aeroplanes to manipulate a war on false grounds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Demolitions charges rigged by the government to manipulate war

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
  4. Allah!

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  5. People keep flogging a dead horse!

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Can Scott and his fellows explain how Vladimir Putin was able to call Bush the day before the attack to warn that Al Qaeda were planning a major attack for the following day? Or is Putin in on the conspiracy too?
    And that is precisely why you are not worth listening to. That is precisely why any objective observer will ignore everything you say. That is precisely why you are a self indulgent, self righteous little prat, pretending to play big boys games on the playing fields of your mind. Wake up, smell the stench. It's coming from your rotting brain cells.:shrug:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

And at the bottom of that 3 year old article we find:

"The public release of Professor Jones' scientific analysis is imminent - watch this space for the story as soon as it breaks."

Anything yet?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scott3x Banned Banned

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

Oh sure, people that can BELIEVE that a <200 ton airliner can destroy a 400,000+ ton building in less than 2 hours but not ask about the distribution of steel are SO OBJECTIVE.

Arab terrorists just happen to hijack 4 airliners on the day that the US military is doing multiple hijacking simulations but we are supposed to get excited about a rumor of Putin calling the day before. Is that supposed to explain Bush's behavior in that classroom on 9/11?

I have heard more sources saying there was a very unusual number of stock puts the week before on the airlines that just happened to get hijacked.

Seven years after the event and millions of people can't determine whether the physics of the event are even possible. That rumor is only relevant if it is possible for a airliners to bring the towers down. Because if airliners couldn't then....

If you don't want to know what people think then don't ask. Or at least tell us the answers you want to hear ahead of time.

psik

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

9. Uno Hoo Registered Senior Member

I paraphrase Johnny Cash from one of his songs.

(original): Johnny99 went lookin for a job. But he couldn't find none.

(my upgrade paraphrase): John99 went lookin for another victim to troll. But he couldn't find none.

At least, couldn't find me. John99, alias johnny99, is now in ignore option.

I feel so much more peaceful now.

10. Uno Hoo Registered Senior Member

I am certainly interested in doing such a thing. You have really caught me flat footed with the news that the two week deadline is TODAY. For me, it is a one day ( wait, I think it is a no day deadline from my reference frame ) deadline.

Perhaps James the benevolent and merciful administrator would grant another two week extension for me to collect my thoughts? I am not prepared to engage in a serious debate exchange on either side of the issue, but would probably see fit to give one nice kick off post for the initiation. But not on one minute notice. I am not that quick witted. My mind is not like a quick little waterfall. it is more like a glacier with the tenacity of a bulldog, it is slow but it will grind up anything in its path.

If James the merciful will give another two weeks then i will agree to provide a kick off post which will try to cover some of the most important points as i am presently aware of, that work in favor of the establishment position.

11. Uno Hoo Registered Senior Member

The famous F4 Phantom crash test is spectacularly informative. However, it leaves a lot of questions.

How large were the particles provided by the impact?

How large was the debris field?

Were any of the really durable aircraft parts left intact ( such as the toughest engine parts, the robust landing gear parts ( Phantoms had a terrible glide ratio and landed normally in such a way that the vertical component of their landing was that the plane was falling out of the sky at 40MPH straight down. )?

And, you cannot have it both ways. If the 9/11 aircraft(s)(?) and its fuel poofed into aluminum confetti at contact with the wall, and did not get inside, then what did cause all the destruction and fires, and alleged aircraft parts inside the wall?

This thing is on too large of a scale to fantasize that it was a Schroedinger's airplane, in two simultaneous states, both confined outside the wall and also allowed entry through the wall at the same time.

12. Uno Hoo Registered Senior Member

Yellow melted or molten metal could have been copper. Copper? Yes, copper. Electric wires. Plumbing pipes. Maybe other sources of copper in a building which we will think of a little later.

13. John99 Banned Banned

There are many errors in that video. I would really prefer to debate the person in the video.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  14. Uno Hoo Registered Senior Member

Any serious researcher would not give a *hit-*hit if a jerk called him a woo-woo. Such interaction is a sad reflection upon the jerk, not upon the serious researcher.

Congratulations. You have just won a place in my ignore Hall of Fame-Fame.

15. John99 Banned Banned

what are you going to ignore everyone who disagrees with you?

16. Uno Hoo Registered Senior Member

I have read report that Putin called Bush on 9/10 to warn of serious unspecified attack next day.

If Putin was innocent bystander, why would Putin not call friend Bush to give alert?

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

i have no idea about none of the above.
    i found the video and posted it.

good question. i suppose that the wall in the video was much thicker than the wall at the pentagon.

my best guess is that the engine parts and landing gear is what punctured the wall at the pentagon.

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

uh uno, (Q) is a moderator. moderators can't be put on ignore.

edit:
    after viewing the list of moderators i've discovered that (Q) is no longer on it.

what happened (Q)? pee in plazmas cornflakes?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  19. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Actually (Q) stepped down some time back due to someone's Intellectual Dishonesty. I'm sure he's been enjoying himself not worry about the petty will of some of the posters here and also able to actually "Ignore" people without having to worry about not doing a moderators job properly.

20. Headspin Registered Senior Member

then you need to present the evidence for this. How do you yourself even know that you are not simply mistaken if you do not have the evidence to check?

Putin had the FSB inform the US in August of intelligence regarding an attack on the US.
    (link already provided).

Putin called bush on 9/11 (not 9/10) after the attacks, to inform him that his bombers on exercise over the arctic would be standing down.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/18/AR2006071801175_5.html

you are assuming Putin knew the exact date of the attack, intelligence reports are by their nature opague collective information. you are also projecting your own reasoning into Putin's head, unless you can demonstrate that you know exactly what putin's thoughts are and you had the exact information that putin had at the time, then any such projection is worthless.

21. scott3x Banned Banned

I have quoted your request over in the formal debates forum:
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2171901&postcount=47

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. scott3x Banned Banned

I'm dissapointed at how blithely you dismiss so many distinguished people in the 9/11 truth movement. Prior to 9/11, Steven Jones had been published in such respected journals of science as Scientific American and Nature. As psikeyhackr says in his Mass Interaction Test video that he posted back in 2007, "It has been 6 years since 9/11 and arguments rage on the internet which regularly degenerate into name calling and sound bites...". You can tack another year and a bit onto that statement and it'd work just as well today. I seriously think that if we spent more time on the evidence instead of name calling we would get further.

23. Headspin Registered Senior Member

copper wires or pipes could not account for the amount of material flowing from the building.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOq3HYRiG7Y

the problem of the temperature of the metal is still the same, whether you consider it to be iron, aluminum or copper.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.