WTC Collapses

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by scott3x, Nov 14, 2008.

?

How do you think the World Trade Center Collapsed?

1. Terrorist controlled aeroplanes crashing into them (like on the footage)

18 vote(s)
    43.9%
  2. Remote controlled aeroplanes to manipulate a war on false grounds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Demolitions charges rigged by the government to manipulate war

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
  4. Allah!

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  5. People keep flogging a dead horse!

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phlogistician Banned Banned

Because Putin is part of 'The One World Government' that conspires to cover everything up, Roswell, the Royal Family being reptiles, that the Earth is hollow, The DaVinci code, and 9/11.

Sorry, go to go and take my meds.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

you had every post listed on your site from this thread, like a database. what was the purpose of that?

you do not have permission to reproduce any of my posts.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

Thats too bad Tony. When i was a plumber i go to trade shows and they pay me.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

I could not care less.

psik

8. Headspin Registered Senior Member

there were about fifteen foreign intelligence agencies that warned the united states of impending attacks.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/4663137/Foreign-Intelligence-Agency-Attack-Warnings-911

Putin did not telephone the day before on september 10th as far as I know. I suspect the bbc are twisting the facts with that one, or maybe you are just mistaken with the actual date? The russians informed the US in August 2001, some weeks before the attacks.

where does putin or the FSB mention "al qaeda" in their warning?

your logic is that if elements of the US government were involved in the attacks, then russian intelligence would have no knowledge of the attacks, I think this is a misplaced belief.

If a deception was being perpetrated in order to blame muslims as a pretext for oil conquest wars, then it would be logical and easy enough to put out warnings into the intelligence community prior to the attacks, which would obviously echo back, just as was done with Douglas Feith's OSP Office of Special Plans in the pentagon with saddams wmd "intelligence" and iraq linked to al qaeda "intelligence".

9. John99 Banned Banned

well thats it. spikeyhackr could care less.

10. John99 Banned Banned

all hail spikey.:worship:

11. John99 Banned Banned

do you guys live on a commune?

12. scott3x Banned Banned

I think it may be said that John has spent a lot of time in the 9/11 threads precisely because he too thinks it is important. I believe he himself lives in New York and he is also an engineer. He simply takes the view that the official story is right

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. And I think he's now realized that you're not here to just have some sport with 9/11 as well.

13. scott3x Banned Banned

You're welcome

That's fine. Since the debate must have 2 sides, and I want to take the inside job side, that would leave you with the official story side. You'd just have to mention the elements of the official story that you currently think have merit. If you agree to post one simple post of this nature within a week of me opening the debate thread that I will create, then by all means simply say "I accept" in this thread:
    Proposal- Was 9/11 an inside job?

One thing; the debate will focus primarily on things -not- related to the WTC collapses, as there are currently 2 threads discussing the WTC collapses- this one and (what I believe to be a more civil one) over in the Formal Debates forum:
    Discussion: How did the WTC buildings collapse?

Anyway, in terms of the 9/11 debate, I could start it off, mentioning the points that support an inside job. We only have to do 1 post each- as a matter of fact, I specified that that would be the length of the debate part of it- after that, an discussion thread can be opened in the formal debates forum and I'd invite anyone who cares to join in a civil manner to do so.

That's fine- I don't think that in a debate one has to be sure about an issue, just to take a particular side initially.

I think a post of this size would have been more then enough for your side of the debate. I'm hoping that the real discussion can go on in the discussion thread which can be opened once the debate begins.

I'm not sure if it can wait a year in the debate forum- as a matter of fact, James said to give the proposal 2 weeks to produce a debate and today is 2 weeks- I'm going mention that you're interested and ask for an extension and hope I get it

I think there is some truth in the idea that there is disinformation. I think there is also truth that disinformation is most effective when people don't have:
    And even when one does, the answer may still not be apparent.

That's fine. Here's to hoping we open that debate thread today or atleast soon ;-).

14. John99 Banned Banned

well then you are wrong on everything you said. when you pm'd me i told you i was there when it happened and i dont live in new york nor do i work as an engineer.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

i've noticed that both of my last 2 posts have went unanswered by scott, psikey, and tony.

16. scott3x Banned Banned

Evidence of explosives used in WTC collapses

This post is in response to leopold99's post 1849 in this thread.

There's the red chips that Headspin has mentioned in the past. The molten metal seen to be pouring from one of the twin towers is also a definite smoking gun for the use of thermite class materials:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4884818450327382904

Here's a good excerpt from an article in prison planet, Scientific Analysis Proves Towers Brought Down By Incendiaries:
    The material that was first brought into question on the back of photos and video clips of the twin towers showing a dripping molten substance and floating white ash can now be confirmed as being thermate, combining thermite which is used as an incendiary device to bring down structures and sulfur, which cuts through steel quicker and leaves a yellow residue.

Pools of molten yellow metal were also found underneath both towers and Building 7 subsequent to the collapses.

"The evidence points directly to controlled demolition which means an inside job brought these World Trade Center buildings down," Jones told radio host Alex Jones in a video interview.

Jones says that, "using advanced techniques we're finding out what's in these samples - we're finding iron, sulphur, potassium and manganese - these are characteristic of a variation of thermite which is used to cut through steel very rapidly, it's called thermate."

"In order to have thermite in these buildings in this way, to help bring the buildings down, that means that thermite had to be planted in the buildings which of course implies directly an inside job - someone had to have access into the buildings," said Jones.

Jones' has conducted over 40 peer reviewed scientific studies, one of which was published in Nature, while another was published in Scientific American.

17. scott3x Banned Banned

Ah, sorry about that.

I didn't say you did; I said you are one.

18. John99 Banned Banned

scott, watch the first few seconds of the video. his argument is imbecilic for reasons that have been repeated over and over throughout this thread. Just listen to the first few minutes and think about the reason why it is just such a stupid argument.

Uno hoo doesnt believe a plane hit the Pentagon but where did the passengers and crew who are still missing go to?

Think!

19. John99 Banned Banned

i said i was one quite a few years ago...

20. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Those are merely pop sci magazines, hardly peer review journals.

21. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Love the new tag: "polyamorous bullshitter" Hilarious and fitting.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes, found in two apartments and can't be linked to ground zero.
    uh sparks scott. could be nothing more than some pyrotechnics somebody had in their office.
    why would the government place thermite where it could easily be found?

apparently you have no idea how much heat can be generated by a collapse like the WTC.

actually it does no such thing. no bomb debris was ever found at ground zero scott. bomb debris is direct evidence.

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.