News From Gaza

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptBork Valued Senior Member

No, I'm talking about the conquistadors that conquered and destroyed everything before them, from the Hellenists to the Berbers and beyond. If that's what you call spreading enlightenment as a means of justifying it, then everyone the west has conquered should also be grateful. They wouldn't have cars, computers, airplanes, modern weapons for self defence, modern medicine, electricity or any of this stuff. Am I trying to justify western colonialism? No. Would the third world have a fraction of the technology they possess today without the imposition of western systems? No. Would the third world be able to sustain its current populations and birthrate without western aid, technology and education? No. They would still be living in medieval times boasting about basic algebra and those arched columns that look like Persian slippers while infidels had their limbs sliced off and non-muslims got their apartheid tax. And everyone would be starving, worse than even the Palestinians themselves ever had it, except a very select few who could ignore the world while they jerk off in their harems.

The muslims nations didn't bring Europe out of the dark ages. Europe kicked most of the conquistadors out and sent them packing for home. European merchants who read and translated muslim texts helped to bring enlightenment, as did the discovery of the western hemisphere, relaxation of the church's powers and various other developments.

Do you see any Israelis getting off on taking that kid away in that photo? I don't see any smiles, I see a bunch of serious men probably operating in a chaotic combat zone. I'll bet the Palestinians get off on throwing each other from the tops of 10 storey buildings and shooting each other in the kneecaps though. Are there psychotic Israeli soldiers who get off on violence against Palestinian civvies? Yes. Name me an army that doesn't have a few loose cannons like that, especially one where every soldier knows someone or has a family member or a friend of a friend who got their legs ripped off by a suicide bomb.

A picture without context is useless. There are plenty of photos and videos around the web of Palestinian kids throwing rocks at soldiers' eyeballs, or showing up at the border with a bomb strapped to their chests, or carrying rockets and explosives for delivery to Palestinian militants. Hamas is sick, they even send kids into the fields to collect rocket launchers and dud rockets after launches at Israeli border communities because they know Israel won't target them. Don't bother giving me a photo of a kid being dragged off by Israeli soldiers without providing the complete context. The article doesn't say a word about why he was arrested or carried off, or where, or when. So the kid pissed his pants. I would too if I got dragged off by a bunch of strange men who I'd been taught were the sons of monkeys and pigs.

I don't see any torture. I see a kid being dragged off by soldiers and no context behind the incident whatsoever. Dressing 3 year olds up to look like suicide bombers and showing them self-martyring Mickey Mouses on TV is psychological torture, I don't see you condemning that sick tyranny one bit. Oh yeah, it's psychological torture and child abuse to teach children that they should kill anyone who leaves islam, and that they themselves ought to be killed for leaving it. Bet you would never condemn that in a thousand years.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vkothii Banned Banned

Ve must speak about your attitude here, mein freund.
    You appear to haff the required level of inurement to anxiety over such trifles as the detention und proper interrogation of these young schwein who pass themselves off as der kinder.

Such a man as yourself could be useful, in our glorious Aryan cause. Such character is the making of a good (und obedient) SS man, nein? Vot do you say?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

why the fuck are we helping the fatah?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

hilas clan

enjoying the good life in an israeli hospital after fighting hamas hu?

stupid government.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Vkothii Banned Banned

The guy should be lined up against the nearest wall?
    Then you next?

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I always get my history from movies. Any convictions by the Israelis?

I'm sorry, I missed the part where an occupation is justified by being "modern". Thats a Palestinian kid on Palestinian land. The Israelis are Jews who have taken the land from her because she is not Jewish and have the audacity to treat her like that. Maybe this is justified in your vision being an atheist non Jewish non Israeli, but its complete bullshit as far as I am concerned. Those guys should be moved back to where their parents came from. She belongs there, they do not. Your strawman about the conquistadors ignores the fact that the Palestinians were always there, their genetic studies have proved that. The Israelis were not. Their genetics have proved that too.

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

yeah, thats what Hitler said, only he lived in Germany.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Jews were occupying the Germans too?

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

apparently. they controlled the banks and brought germany to the ground. didnt you read your history? they planned it all.

In the West, Germany had come close to winning the war with the Spring Offensive. Contributing to the Dolchstoßlegende, its failure was blamed on strikes in the arms industry at a critical moment of the offensive, leaving soldiers without an adequate supply of materiel. The strikes were seen to be instigated by treasonous elements, with the Jews taking most of the blame.

the jews are always guilty at something.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is the Israeli dictionary of modern definitions available online? Its getting hard to keep up with all the new definitios of old terms.

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you see, that is also the jews fault.

14. CptBork Valued Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Police_(Holocaust)

I said the collaborators is not an issue the Israelis cover up. As for collaborator convictions, I looked into it very briefly just for you, and it appears pretty much all of them were either killed by fellow jews in the Warsaw Ghetto, or were killed by the Nazis they worked for. Find me an example of a proven, confirmed jewish collaborator who lives in Israel today and has gone unpunished, since you're the one raising the issue. I don't think Israel is in the business of punishing its own people for crimes unless there is strong supporting evidence.

Another load of hot steaming BS served up by S.A.M. The genetic studies show that Israelis and Palestinians both have DNA traced to Israel. That in no way proves the Palestinians had a continuous 5000 year presence there anymore than the European jews there. Why this issue has any relevance to you is absurd. Noone questions the Albanians' right to be in Kosovo and to have their independence, even though they were clearly invaders at one time with no ancient history in the region.

Again you dodge the issue- no context whatsoever on how that Palestinian kid was arrested, for what reason, where or when, or what else was happening at the time. You accuse the soldiers in that photo of having glee, but I don't see any smiles. Are there Palestinian kids who have been abused by Israeli soldiers? Doubtless. Are there Palestinians who have done the same to Israelis? Absolutely. But this is irrelevant- you put forth a random picture of a Palestinian child pissing themself, and cite it as evidence for your points. So by your logic, any picture of a bomb scene in Israel caused by a Palestinian should be sufficient to deligitimize the Palestinian people as a whole.

15. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

SAM is a modern genetic racist. what did you expect? an incarnation of social Darwinisms. maybe if she had opened up a book on the holocaust she would think twice before spawning crap, but its better this way for us.

16. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Well, the status quo serves Israel more than it serves angry extremists like S.A.M. I suggested peacekeepers should be sent to separate Israel and the Palestinian territories and give them both a chance to breathe, and S.A.M. said she would only be satisfied by seeing the Israelis flee and move to New York, giving the jihadists their first real victory in centuries. So let her sit there at her daddy's computer angrily typing away, copying and pasting from her propaganda folder as needed. She only contributes to the Palestinian suffering she claims she wants to alleviate- they are pawns in the global jihad, cannon fodder for the Ummah.

Even many of the muslims who hate Israel and whom I have spoken with in person are logical enough to admit that Israel is too strong to ever be defeated- 200 thermonuclear warheads is enough to wipe out the entire middle east. If S.A.M. is a social Darwinist, she would support Israel, because clearly they have been the stronger and smarter side despite their negligible population and resources.

17. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Mr. Spock, for the 18th time I ask again, why not switch to a DEFENSIVE plan? Why not save Israeli lives?
    Is that question so hard for you that you can only call SAM names INSTEAD OF REPLYING?

Israel could use a DEFENSIVE policy instead of its HIGH-KILL RATIO RETALIATION policy. I have outlined how in considerable detail the essential components required, how they should be deployed, etc. to ELIMINATE ALL of the rockets fired from Gaza strip etc. (Other component stop 100% if the infiltrators.) I have suggested that Israel needs to let a few Israelis be killed annually ONLY to justify the current and long-standing high-kill ratio policy.
    I have repeatedly asked: If this is not the reason, why is Israel letting some of its citizens be killed?

After my asking Mr. Spock about 17 times, he did finally reply that my proposed system would not work was why Israel did not adopt it. In reply I noted that even the 50 year old CIWS technology version of it did work to defend the US navy against much more challenging threats. (The crude Gaza rocket do not even have any guidance and simply fall from their trajectory peaks. - Trivial targets compared the weaving, sea-skimming, supper-sonic, cruise missiles, like the internationally sold French Exocet, that now potentially threatens Navy ships. (The original versions of the CIWS could not cope with an Exocet, but several generations have been developed since then and Israel has been part of this program. – Israel no doubt has even 2nd and 3d generation CIWS units sitting in warehouses after replacing them with still later generations on the Israeli ships.)

Mr. Spock dismissed my more than a decade, at APL/JHU evaluating the performance of naval defenses as he had spoken to some friends who confirmed his “it won’t work” opinions. Thanks to Echo3romeo, I now know CIWS is very successful in Iraq at shooting down incoming mortar shells, which are more difficult targets than the Gaza rockets as they are much smaller, more dense and thus faster falling than the mainly empty fuel tubes with only a dense fraction - the warhead. Here, in blue, is a quote from Echo3Romeo's post with last words made bold:

"...{using} a USN CIWS mounted on a flatbed and loaded with self-destructing explosive rounds. Instead of anti-ship missiles and low-flying aircraft, it can track and engage indirect fires incoming to its position (mortar, rocket, artillery) and shoot them out of the sky. A few of them were slapped together in 2005 as part of a crash program to deal with the artillery threat. I have no idea how much it cost, I can only say that it works amazingly well.... "

See Echo3Romeo's full post at : http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1956648&postcount=9 Echo's post was in reply to my post 8 about some work I did >45 years ago for SAC to help them defend their bombers against USSR's fighters. I have experience extending over ~40 years of off and on helping the US defend its weapons platforms. Thus, I do know how easy it would be to shoot down 100% of the Gaza rockets with only a few dozen CIWS bullets each, if Israel wanted too. (These targets are so slow that CIWS could just fire a short burst, at a slower than normal rate of fire* and wait for a confirmed kill, or fire again.) Echo's post also has link to film of CIWS in night time action, but I was more impressed by the background voices of people who were clearly happy to be shooting down incoming rounds.

My years-old, detailed, outline of how Israel could save ALL of its citizens and reduce the killing of innocent Palestinians is at:

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1124159&postcount=115 (That is not the original posting, which was much earlier, but this link's version is better organization and has some improved details.) Plan as is may not be perfect, but does have a chance to reduce the number of Israelis killed. Certainly Isreali experts who know better than me what is already available can refine this plan. Now that transistor and fast cheap computers exist it will cost less and work better than it did 40 years ago.

I think Israel CHOOSES the "high kill ratio" option to continue its historic expansion and displacement of Palestinians.

If someone has another explanation why Israel permits some of its citizens to be killed annually, please tell why Israel does not defend 100% of its citizens with cheap 40 year old technology. (The border mine field strip component of my plan is even older technology. Israel already has radars monitoring their airspace, and the mobile artillery units that can, under radar control, "shred any living thing" at the rocket launch site a few seconds after the first rocket is fired. While I am against the current policy of using Gaza lots and beaches for routine artillery practices, I recommend quickly killing the bad guys or even if occasionally, as unavoidable “collateral damage,” some cows or innocent people; however, in a week or two following implementation of my plan, innocent by-standers would not remain where the bad guys are setting up their rocket launchers**).
    ---------------
    *An easy modification that would be both economical if the 40 year old version were taken from storage and used and prevent 99.9+% of all tendency to jam. They did tend to occasionally jam when firing several hundreds of bullets /second. (Slightly post WWII era sailors said "CIWS" stood for "Captain It Won't Shoot" instead of "Close In Weapon System.")

**Conceivably the "bad guys" could tie some women and children to stakes near the rocket launchers but that would be very stupid. - That would rapidly cost them the passive support they now enjoy. - This support comes from the fact that for years, Israel's "collateral damage" kills several times more innocent people every month than ALL (soldiers included) Israelis that are killed in a year.

Other supporters of the current HIGH-KILL RATIO option / choice should free to explain why Israel needlessly lets Israelis die if my explanation is in error.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
  18. Vkothii Banned Banned

I think Americans who claim that others hate America, are probably projecting their own hatred or dislike of the place.
    Every country has "problems" these days, they always have though.
    America has the most, of course - the largest proportion of obese people, the highest number of shootings per capita except for Jamaica possibly. For a democracy it doesn't seem to care much about its own poor or disadvantaged. It's all about being selfish.

But then, a country founded on slavery and dispossession of land from native peoples, probably never was going to end up any different.

At least it isn't like some of those South American countries, which are mostly poor except for a handful of extremely wealthy (selfish, probably self-loathing too) people. They're in economic doo-doo because they allow individuals to accumulate what is essentially the sweat from other's backs - the poor and dispossessed. At least the US is only some way down that path - there are still a handful of obscenely wealthy individuals with far more control over others than they deserve.

Of course, that's all because the society they live in has also allowed them to be "successful" by being greedy and selfish. It's important.

So that's my version of Americans who say: "you must hate America"; they're talking about themselves.

P.S. and yes, there are some things about the country I live in that I dislike a lot - I suppose you could say I hate them.

P.P.S. This is all no doubt because of those goddam Jews, huh?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  19. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Their fault for makings successes of themselves in the areas America encouraged- enterprise and innovation? The things America wanted to attract in order to make itself powerful and prosperous? Yes, the jews had plenty to do with it. Curing the sick, protecting the disadvantaged in society through the courts, such atrocious things. They may control Hollywood to a large degree, but they also built it in the first place. If you'd rather be watching movies in Edison's picture box and paying royalties to his estate, go right ahead.

20. Vkothii Banned Banned

What the hell are "movies"??

21. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

That's a good question. I don't have your specific knowledge of the various systems available, but I figured constantly having planes or UAV's flying over Palestinian areas would allow Isreal to immediately destroy the site of any missle launch.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Israel is too strong to be defeated? heh, its a flash in the pan. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it went out with a whimper, Britannia ruled the seas, lalalala, what is Israel? I can see the Israelis destroying themselves by making themselves too much of an embarassment to survive.
    As for Israel nuking a country. Boy, if they think there is anti-semitism now...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Vkothii Banned Banned

Reuters alters its safety rules for camera crews after Israel finds no cause for negligence and concludes its soldiers were justified in firing on a Reuters camera crew with a shell that also killed two other bystanders using the road.

But only in respect of a country it has decided breaches international conventions, so that means a crew raising a camera to shoot pictures of Israel's military is liable to be targeted.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.