Is this the end of Amercian culture?

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by pharaohmoan, Mar 2, 2008.

1. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Not really, when I mean capitalism, I mean things capitalism will let large corporations do that other economies wont. Such as putting a logo (figuratively) on something historical to our society.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

There are many other things that a capitalist corporation's can do that other economies will not...........

Making large profits by exploiting third world countries through paying slave wages to children/poor regions (yet brag on the millions made). Holding their heads up saying " at least we give them something " yet the countries are bound to the US through national unpayable debt.........
    Denying humanitarian basic needs/rights to types of people, because it won't be profitable.................To these corporations the human race is their just to feed there finances, to them we have no other purpose.
    Thank goodness only a few companies do this

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Hey, friend, I suppose you hand wove that adidas shirt you're wearing. Practice what you preach, much?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

I'm worse than that I've got nikey's on.
    But I try to but fairtrade, free range etc when I can.
    Its hard to be Righteous in the true name of the word but hey I'm no saint and your statement gets a:bravo:from me for admitance of the problem, and as I am no Yankeedoodle I question WHY DOES MY GOVERNMENT TRADE WITH NATIONS THAT SUPPORT SLAVERY IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM it is becuase of Greed without Ethics, Finance over morality.
    I believe in not harming the innocent/nature and hence do not kill animals if I can help it, to the point of if I see a fly stuck in the water I will fish it out and hold it till it is dry..lol, I have on my phone 10-15 minutes of me holding a dragonfly on my finger which I fished out of a pool filter blew on it till it was dry and then it wouldn't go , (to be inches away from it and see every tiny movement as it watches you is amazing).love the planet dude it keeps you alive.
    But don't get me wrong the same does not apply to humans I'm tagged at the mo for beating a doofus up who disrespected me I laughed at the police as they arrested me, and he knows to stay away or I will hurt him when I see him.
    I do practice what I preach when I can
    In a loud John Hagee voice
    NO LAW,
    NO NATION,
    NO RELIGION,
    NO MAN,
    SHALL STAND IN THE WAY,
    AS WE DO WHAT MUST BE DONE......

LOL

8. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Yes, many people are like you. This board is full of them. You fit right in with plenty of hate to go around. big business, big government, the "blind public", the religous establishment, the local authorities and list keeps going until it's just you and the dragonfly...........And everyone else is in denial aren't they?

9. sowhatifit'sdark Valued Senior Member

And you save your hate for individuals like him. Strange where you think the problem is. Does he seem to have too much power? Are you feeling victimized by him?

Are we witnessing your politics and your participation in the solution?

10. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

No not at all, I am lucky I came over from Germany just old enough to remember and all though I have grown up in England with English friends I have watched them change with media sway their Ideals, Outlook and aleigence most of my friends now are not White English people I know some still to pass the time of day .
    But know they know not who they are, they rely on being told/contantly fed 1 perspective outlook till it becomes their outlook/brainwashed. Perhaps I find a continuum of thought pertaining to what our roots/heritage/respect to the giants whose shoulders we stand and we know different as some of the indeginous people in england have never lived outside their village/town let alone another country/values/Ideals/ethics.
    As a chef I spent 10/11 years traveling all over the country working/ blending in/watching /observing/becoming/learning all aspects needed for life. And it is from working in Italy/France (and probably the 11 time I spent in Amsterdam)
    working with the French/Italian that I realised I am not alone, I am not different, I am one many that will sacrifice everything for the survival of man and our biological needs, the realisation that the years of feeling different was not the difference in me but I realise now it was the change in them. The thought hit me that this had such evil undertones disguised as an accepted norm that who are they, are they English,British,United Kingdomish are they an American State are they a European State who are they......? They were my friends, we were the same.
    I think you will find that my pespectives, perceptions have foundation and reason for concern and I am lucky in the life that I live, I am the sighted man in a room of blind people yet it is me that cannot see.............?

"To ensure our biological survival we must deny everything that our biology does not reqiure"

And how do you fight a Faceless System :scratchin:Terrorism:scratchin:Ghost in the Machine:wallbang

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

r ask them politely to stop

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  11. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

You sound like you need to vent. Tell me more abou this part. Who are they? Who are they not, in your words?

12. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

I was talking about my friend's (they) and their roots/heritage.
    Oh I vent on a regular basis much to my own Amusement sometimes.

How can a system which is driven by greed over ethics, and finance over morality be a mode accepted by anyone with rationality I don't know.

Is it just the addidas that put a bug up your a*s.
    because you havn't commented on my other post's?
    you didn't comment on slavery?
    you didn't comment on anything I said except for your quote above ,
    and I feel that was for humour for the word "they",
    And yet you are arguing on culture, but have only questioned my dress,catagorised me without knowledge, and commented on my anger
    if you are not commenting on the points I tried to make what is your point, or are you just having a vent?

13. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

So, all of your white friends put greed over ethics?

14. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

No............
    I put "White English Friends" on purpose.
    If you had read the post I'm talking about moving to England and I questioned whether the Engish are aware of themselves.
    I do not mention race at all, the sentence you refer to you should read again, (it just so happens that the boarding school and comp. i went to were peromatly white, as i am). I still have plenty of White friends.

And the " greed over ethics " was a in a previous post with relation to "why does government my government trade...etc"

So as you now make no sense,
    and conclude with no purpose.

I ask you again What is your point.....What is your pleasure Mr Bond.!!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  15. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

People take notice when someone talks about "revolution" and using "terrorism to fight a faceless system". I'm trying to follow your madness but it's difficult. Forgive me.

16. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

you are twisting words to suit you I asked "how do you fight a Faceless System" and gave that as one of three possible way's.
    If you see something simple as revolutionary then Pppfff:crazy:.
    your not reading the context of the post at all, just looking at words that stick out to you and stringing then together to create a perspective I have not shown, or written but you expect to see...?

17. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Page 1

18. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

If something has no ears and you make it hear is that not revolutionary.
    When did I write that?
    In what context?

19. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

Oh I see page 1 of this thread....don't see the problem still

20. lerichards Registered Member

A concern for all U S Citizens

Lawrence E Richards
    7272 Landsdale St.
    Brooksville, Florida 34601
    Law_richards@yahoo,.com
    352-585-5466
    Why are Citizens being attacked? Mar. 11, 08
    Nothing in this world is more alarming then the fact that United States Citizens are being attacked
    and done harm by the Homeland Security Satellite Program.
    I was attacked while in Ohio early last year, March and April, after some traveling to Oklahoma,
    and on to Amarillo, Texas. Apparently, this torturing started before my trip West, for I suffered
    substantially, prior to that time, not realizing what was happening to me.
    Throughout 06-07 winter, October until the time I went on my journey West in March, I suffered
    an agonizing experience of an equal consequence. At that time, I consider it much more evil and
    more deadly, for it was done within my home, day and night, while sleeping, while eating, while
    using the bathroom.
    I’’m sure you are extremely hesitant about even thinking such a thing is happening. Yes, this was
    my first thought when Satellites defense technology came to mind, ““is it possible?”” ““Could it
    be, someone like me, being under surveillance, being attacked by such high tech equipment?””
    {No Way!} I thought. But, after weeks of suffering its affect, I discovered truly, satellites are
    involved. Of course, it wasn’’t an overnight revelation.
    .Sadly, nearly all affected citizens have no idea as to why they are in pain—only a few who are
    involved would understand such uncivilized tactics. Spying and harm is going on today and now.
    Are you willing to believe such evil, as it happens, is going on in my home? The End.

21. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

A point in which I find myself lost in thought about everyday...

22. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Oh dear I hope so, no one damaged this world more than fucking liberals.

23. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

Everyday I wonder how we have regressed, to live in a system of rule which is of no benefit to the Populous only to a small minority. And that minority is dragging us all back to the brink of 100 years ago.
    Is it the same savage ideals and greed that have wiped out all the other dominating power in history, are we on the brink of civilization change, the colapse of the old , the birth of the new.............?

People like Clusteringflux who do not read what is written but pick out words which they associate with negatives then put the words together to make something which they can vent their anger and frustration at...
    I feel this is done because the dis-illusionment felt with knowledge that what/who you believe are doing whats right for you (as the government should) is in fact doing what is right for themselves and the people are nothing but funders.

Oh and clusteringflux if by some chance you think i'm some sort of loopy fanatical terrorist I'm afraid i'm not.....And perhaps if the US government had ears and listened, then there would be no need for " reign of terror" because it could have been sorted out...............or perhaps they just picked words out.....?
    Look if you take the words above and mix them up we can create all sort's of different sentences and I can be what ever you think I am....Mad possibly..Wrong, no chance Coco