Obama:Give Licenses to Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Jan 29, 2008.

1. sandy Banned Banned

I have no problem with LEGAL immigrants. How many times do I have to say it?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It's the ILLEGAL/CRIMINAL aliens I have problems with. Especially now that one of my friend's daughter has just died from whooping cough from some POS criminal alien's kid.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

what makes a person who walks in from canda legally alowed to work in the US and one who walks in from mexico ILLEGAL????????

my sympathys to your friend.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ghost_footsteps Registered Member

That is a separate issue, we still have people struggling with the first one...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sandy Banned Banned

I don't support anyone walking in here. They must come here legally or I have no use for them no matter where they're from.

Thanks. It's personal now. I was ticked off before. Now I'm beyond enraged. This couple tried for 10 years to have this kid.

8. ghost_footsteps Registered Member

First let me express my condolences for your friend's daughter.

However, I think this illustrates an important point that I do not wish to derail this thread with: other people's health directly benefits us.

9. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

Who would enforce this?

10. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Uh, the people who require you to have a drivers license now to board planes? It would be as if you hadn't brought in a license at all, you'd just be rejected.

11. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

I mean what independant agency is going to make sure that the tard working at the gate doesn't just say hay your name, your face, government document, matches with the ticket...

12. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Whatever agency is already in place that tells the "tard working at the gate" what documents are eligible and what documents are not.

13. sandy Banned Banned

14. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

15. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

What's your point? It's still relevant in that airport security is still shoddy in the US. And July of 2007 isn't that long ago.

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

not saying its not relevant but it is old news that things are that shitty. i read a book about this year and half ago.

17. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

So then what's the point of mentioning that it's old news???

18. sandy Banned Banned

It happened again recently with real stuff but I forgot where I read it. I had to use the old story link.

19. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

20. chris4355 Registered Senior Member

those "fuckers" pick up your oranges. They accept cheap labor a help our economy greatly. Its not slave labor since they are choosing to do so.

Oh and, I don't get it. Wouldn't Obama lose more votes overall from non Hispanic people?

21. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Who told the "tard at the gate" what licenses look like from various states to begin with? There are 50 of them,after all,and they all look a bit different. So now there would be 51, with the 51st being hot pick and likely stating in clear terms "NOT VALID FOR INDENTIFICATION PURPOSES."

In fact,,many states already have that sort oflicense. See http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=46.20.035in section (6), which says:

The people you call "tards" evidently have already surmounted this hurdle you find so mind boggling.

22. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

American corruption

A story from last year, via NPR:

Ludden, Jennifer. "Corruption Leads to Deep Debt for Guest Workers". All Things Considered. May 8, 2007. See http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10079556

Fraudulent employment coordinators in the United States have much to gain by encouraging immigrants to come work in the country. Some of them, such as a group called Million Express Manpower, while certified by governments overseas, are nonetheless conning workers. People like "Son", a Thai immigrant tobacco worker, are defrauded by American agencies, and end up being illegals through no fault of their own.

It would be inappropriate to say that these are the majority, but your comment reminded me of this story. The contemptuous judgment some of our neighbors show these immigrant laborers may well be unfair. But, of course, since they're immigrants with brown skin, those neighbors of ours don't seem to care that their fellow Americans are responsible for that part of the problem.

Very few Americans who are so upset about illegal immigrants seem to give a damn about, say, British illegals. It's so much easier to pick on those who have darker skin.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  23. Myles Registered Senior Member

However sad it is that a child has died, it is pure conjecture to blame it on illegal immigrants. What evidence have you ?

Had the child been vaccinated, the outcome would not have been so tragic. So why no vaccination ?