Man, RU486 and abortion

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by S.A.M., Nov 30, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Crazy!

Manishkumar Patel gave his girlfriend Darshana Patel RU486 pills mixed in her smoothies to terminate her pregnancies.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=691665

Hoo boy!

/speechless

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

Very creative. Wonder if that will stick?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

There's a special place in hell for people who kill babies. God breathes life into babies at the moment of conception. These baby-killers are vile.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I doubt he will be convicted of 1st degree murder charges for the fetus (not a baby). I bet the most he gets is assault on the girlfriend.

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

That's some sneaky shit.

9. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

Does that include when babies in the womb are killed - often along with their pregant mothers as collateral casualities, say, for example in bombing Bagdad?

Does it include, for example, the company managers responsible for the Bhopal disaster in India? Will they go to hell?

How about the Nestles company officials who convinced women in many countries to use their baby formulas instead of the much healthier breastfed milk despite what they knew about the consequences? - Oh, yeah, those were babies that were out of the womb, so that doesn't matter so much.

Why were anti-abortionists never concerned about all those nuclear weopons, which, if used, would have caused untold abortions, albeit of not so important Russian and Chinese foetuses?

I really want to understand when it is OK to kill a foetus (or baby in the womb as you would say) and when it should send you to hell to do this?

10. sandy Banned Banned

Our troops don't target babies. Evil terrorists are killing Iraqis. US Troops kill very few in comparison. Last year 16,791 Iraqi civilians were killed by terrorists. 225 civilians were killed collaterally in incidents involving troops and terrorists.

This thread is about abortion. I'm not participating in the hijacking of it. This discussion belongs on another thread. See ya there.

11. mountainhare Banned Banned

Um, folks, can you all please stumble back to the original topic?

12. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

I don't feel bad about the situation:shrug: Is that wrong?

I mean shit I hate going to work and living paycheck to paycheck. I'm sure everyone hates it too. It is futile.

And

Do you think about the future? With our energy problems and no solution we are looking at total destruction. You want this kid to live through that?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  13. draqon Banned Banned

well its definetly what men ought to have right for, terminate births...its their seeds.

14. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

According to my wife, only women should participate in this thread. She says no one should give a damn what men think about abortion "until one of you assholes gets pregnant."

15. sandy Banned Banned

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

a fetus is not a baby the problem is he forced the shit upon her.

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i agree

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

right-wing christian fanatics are at it again.
    this is nothing more than to establish a precedent by assigning a "human" term to an unborn "child" so they can outlaw abortions.