*** ATTENTION *** NASA is putting an End of the BIG HOAX ISS - Shit-ttle

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MattMarr, Jun 12, 2007.

1. MattMarr Banned Banned

Space Shuttles are normal planes.
    A dummy is launched each time.
    The real Space Shuttle takes off two hours from what is supposed to be the landing.

New Identities were given to what was supposed to be the Challenger crew, as the rocket exploded on launch in 1986.

The Columbia crash was staged to make the hoax credible.
    There is only one more question to be answered:

1. What is the role of Russia in all of this?

I will answer this later, if nobody comes with the right answer.

BTW, you do know what the proof that all of the above is TRUE, right?

----- I have to post this now, because the latest "news" clearly show that the end of this Hoax is being staged right NOW! (1)
    (1)NASA checks into potential hit on shuttleSensors on Atlantis’ wing edge set off; station spreads solar wings
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19189731/

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

First in.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

I assume this shit will be eradicated or 'pooled.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

haha.,im so drunk.............if i were a free post i would take the form of a junkie filled with yakult

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Blow it away!!! It's not worth the tiny space it occupies on the server harddrive.

9. andbna Registered Senior Member

No Im afraid I know of no proof that any of that is true nor have you given anything that could be remotly thought of as proof. Infact my Satellite TV sudgests the exact opposite... But perhaps you could post some?

Now why in the world would the space agencies involved want to create a gigantic hoax about making a spacestation?
    Its not like pretending to have a vibrant space program would gain money (indeed if anything it would be a waste.) And since my TV demonstrates that we are quite capable of putting stuff into orbit, I can see nothing reasonable in this claim.

Perhaps if you could at least answer those couple basic questions, people would take you at least somewhat seriously.
    But really, I cannot begin to comprehend how you expect to be taken seriously, so I do conclude you just do this for attention and/or amusment? Being blunt; the first impression you give is that of a bored 12 year old (I don't mean to be insulting, but I can find no other way of explaining this.)

-Andrew

10. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Actually, there are two questions that need to be addressed: What has your psychiatrist prescribed for you and why hasn't your dose been increased? :bugeye:

11. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

ALL OF YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

MattMarr:

I think it's about time you posted evidence for your wacky claims, or stop wasting our time. So, now's your chance to post your evidence. Otherwise, we might have to consider banning you from sciforums for continuing to post useless threads.

Evidence?

A dummy what? Where does it go?

Why hasn't anybody ever seen that? Is there a hidden Illuminati spaceshuttle base? If so, where is it?

Evidence?

Evidence?

Why should Russia be involved at all? Never mind. Let's concentrate on establishing your claims first. Then we'll worry about Russia.

Let's hope so.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Shit-ttle! Oh how droll! Oh how clever!

Isn't there a bus outside you're supposed to have been run over by?

14. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

The problem, James, as you are no doubt aware, is that ALL of the world's major news sources are controlled by the shadowy figures of the Illuminati. Of course they're going to suppress any evidence that is likely to lead to their exposure. You're a fool not to realise this.

Until recently you could read Matt's posts at http://goldismoney.info and gather for yourself all the evidence that you could possibly need. Unfortunately this is no longer possible, due to the fact that, as you can see from this thread...

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?p=633377

...our hero has recently been banned for exposing the truth once too often. He therefore needs a little time in order to set up a new base of operations, after which I'm sure he will be more than happy to take up your challenge.

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

redarmy:

I realise it. As you know, you and I are both members of the Illuminati. No doubt I'll be suppressing MattMarr's views with all my might sooner or later. Because he's the only one who can expose the conspiracy to the world.

16. MattMarr Banned Banned

There are basically two types of illuminati hoaxes, depending on wether they were "exposed" by the Illuminati themselves or not.
    In this case they will reveal details about it, either because they decided to put an end to that hoax or for the purpose of terrorizing the sheep.

There are basically two types of hoaxes related to Matt Marriott, depending on wether he was the only one to expose them completely or not.

One of the four combinations is
    - "exposed" by the Illuminati themselves, the translation being done only by Matt Marriott.

The ISS/Space Shuttle is one of these cases (now is the time to put an end to it), like for instance the Pentagon, on 9/11 (used to terrorize the sheep).

More to come, once you absorbed this.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  17. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Dear MattMarr,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Your friend,
    Absane

18. MattMarr Banned Banned

(1) a) Since I'm afraid you don't, it's time that you start asking yourself the right questions. For a start:
    Why are space tours of the International Space Station offered only by computer graphics?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw5-n5Js6DM

(1) b) More on this, following this reply:
    "Hi Matt, You mention in this article that you have evidence that the space shuttle launches into space (maybe you meant "some of the launches") were faked. I have been a big skeptic of NASA so-called achievements and accomplishments with regards to the so-called moon landings and possibly some or most of the probes launched into deep space but as far as my doubts about the space shuttle are concerned I have not found anything I would describe as compelling evidence that the space shuttle launches going into earth orbit were faked.
    Can you help me out here? What did I miss? Was it the inflated tires on the shuttle, the absence of stars in most if not all space shuttle low-earth-orbit pictures or is the evidence to be found in the odd shadow projections in the official shuttle EVA pictures?
    "

Basically you have two types of evidence:
    1. - what the hoaxers show to you, which leads you to the logic conclusion that the story is impossible;
    2. - what they hide from you.
    Everything you mention is evidence from the first type.
    Once confronted with such evidence, the hoaxers will resort to the ultimate "argument": nobody can prove it is a fake, since nobody else but the hoaxers saw it with their own eyes.
    Again as hinted in (1)a), my proof uses evidence of category 2.

From
    http://nasa-hoaxes.blogspot.com/2007/06/attention-nasa-is-putting-end-to-big.html

19. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Was that an argument against yourself?

20. andbna Registered Senior Member

Greate summary with simlpy one flaw:
    You still have yet to post any sort of evidence...