General: Insurgents Used Kids to Cover Bombs then Blew Them Up

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Prince_James, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

but don't you see, it's our fault...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

This is worrisome. I have been told the Vietnamese would tie granades to babies and then toss the infants at US solders.

Very sick but a powerful psychological blow nonetheless.

With all the baying for nuclear bombs to be dropped on the civilian cities of Mecca and Medina I'd have thought you'd appreciate their tactic's?

MII

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

These bastards are truly evil incarnate and deserve nothing less than extermination.

8. infoterror Registered Senior Member

We're overpopulated. Dead kids, dead adults... it's all progress.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Of course, they're different from the good non-savage Iraqis, in that they conveniently have a white star on their chests for a target.

10. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Michael:

I am only in support of nuclear retaliation, not nuclear initiation. That is to say, I do not support the blowing up of Mecca or Medina at this point, only if Islamic terrorists detonated a nuclear weapon in America or in Europe.

11. Bells Staff Member

Can we start with you?

No seriously, can we?

ANYONE who uses children in such a fashion should be exterminated.

12. Bells Staff Member

Shut up!

And change the damn font for goodness sakes.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Have you considered getting over it? You lunatic.

14. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

shut up before I knock u uot. I mean it. and dont u pick on my freind prince james neither - you idoit!!!!!!!

15. Bells Staff Member

Because I am in a particularly vindictive mood at the moment, I will not give you any further infractions that will lead to your being banned.

I advise everyone put Bruceallen on ignore. May your pain and anguish continue.

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Thread necromancy rocks.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Thread necromancy is like the resurrection of jesus. A noble pursuit of time.

18. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

What do the innocent people living in Mecca or Medina have to do with what some terrorists in Chechnya or Indonesia do or do not do? It seems the wrong people are being nuked here!

It'd be like the Irish Protestants blowing up the Vatican if an Irish Catholic killed some of their people ... ... Why should the Vatican be blow up for what some idiot Irish did?

I do agree it may retard some terrorists' actions - if they thought it would happen. BUT, IMHO it is no better then the Taliban blowing up the beautiful millennial old Buddhist statues because restoration money was being used to fix them so that they could be used as a source of tourism income to the locals instead of simply giving them a handout + Tali kickbacks. Bascially they threated if you do not do such and such we will blow up these Statues - and they did.

To me that was worse than 9/11 and I'm not even a Buddhist.

If we nuked Mecca and Medina we are no better than some limp-dick Taliban.

The better approach is to get off oil and get used to the fact that there are other people with different ideas living on the same planet. Debate yes - Kill them no. Islam as an ideology ofers nothing novel (as I've asked that question a million times) and simply doesn't work. Teach THAT if you want to make headway against terrorists. And while you teach that do the same for Political Judaism and Political Christianity because they're like 3 peas in a pod.

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Okay, we'll all do that starting tomorrow, okay? Or would you like to start tonight?

Baron Max

20. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Baron There is no time like the present it's been put off too long already.

21. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Michael:

"Radical Islam" and "Mainstream Islam" ultimately do not exist. "Islam" itself is the problem. The widespread support radical movements have tend to indicate that the salient feature of the religion.

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I have to agree with you, Prince James. And interestingly that very concept of widespread support among Muslims is demonstrated almost every damned day somewhere.

Baron Max

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

this whole situation in iraq reeks heavily of vietnam.

the same exact shit.

do you realize the number of children used against america in that war?
    apples given to our guys by children only for the apple to blow our guys heads
    off.