Phenomenon or Force?

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by nicholas1M7, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Exactly where did I ask for a History lesson? Chi is as existent as the hair on your back and the goosebumps on my... well... you get the picture. Otherwise, how do you explain shit like this that goes against all that we know about Physics. Yeah, ch'rite.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Are you a hundred percent sure?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

How does that equation say that energy is uncompressed mass?! Is it true that when u compress energy, it turns to mass?

8. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

If it takes on the classic definition of 'spiritual energy' then there is no supportive evidence for it and contradictory evidence against it.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  9. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

The equation is an identity. We know through experimentation that combining equal amounts of mass from matter and anti matter results in a 100% energy conversion. We have observed high amounts of energy being compressed into particles. In both scenarios the identity is maintained.

It seems then that mass is compressed energy and energy is uncompressed mass... but again this is from an identity standpoint. For all intents and purposes energy is a quantity assigned to *something*. What energy/mass literally are is anybody's guess. I recall that quarks and gluons only account for around 2% of the mass of whatever structure they make up. So where's / what is the other 98%? Got me. I'll speculate (and brother do I mean speculate) that it might be some kind of 'proto-energy' for a better lack of a word that has sort of gelled... maybe due to temperature. Perhaps it is a base that all forms of mass / energy are derived from.

10. D H Some other guy Valued Senior Member

Ch'rong. There's nothing here that goes against all that we know about physics. There are a lot of black belts who also have a PhD in physics or physiology. They have studied the mechanics behind their abilities to break bricks and boards. Your bones can withstand a significantly greater force than that needed to break a board or a concrete block.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

No, but I'm quite familiar with his work.

I'm probably a bit more tolerant than he is, but I understand totally where he's coming from. There's a lot to admire there.

12. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.