What is samcdkey Purpose in Life?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Buffalo Roam, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Bells Staff Member

Quite a serious allegation Baron.

You do have proof of this of course?

Now how could she have so many links on hand? Gee, seeing that this is the internet and she appears to have mastered the use of search engines, could that be why she has such a "vast storehouse of links" at the ready? Maybe before you accuse her, you should try learning how to use a search engine and see for yourself the vast array of information that it comes up with when you do a simple search.

Again Baron, unless you can prove that she is a paid propagandist, I would advise you to not make such serious allegations against other members. Otherwise I could quite rightly accuse you of flaming. I await your proof promptly.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

maximus and evidence do not go together bells, i thought you knew that by now!!!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? How is that such a "serious allegation"??? You seem to think that being a paid propagandist is a horrible thing. Where did you get that idea? Governments and businesses and corporations all over the world hire people to do exactly what Sam is doing or touting the glories of their own nation (propaganda??).

I'm also wondering about "proving" something that is just my belief based on Sam's constant anti-American and anti-Israel posts. I don't see how anyone could fail to see that she/he obviously hates America and Israel ....and in posting that constantly, she/he is, in fact, almost by definition, a propagandist.

You're confusing me a little, Bells. Perhaps you can explain things a little for me, huh?

I'm also confused by the term "flaming". Is that similar to what Sam does when she/he constantly posts anti-american and anti-Israeli posts? Is she/he "flaming" America and Israel?

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

after debating her in the stun guns and cops thread i know for a fact she's a sensationalist and she loves dealing with propaganda.
    she is also the one to screan racism if it suited her.

baron could very well be right you know.

8. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

As a Muslim, Sam feels obligated help the people of her faith chase the Israelis into the sea, it is one of the traps of Islam.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

whereas you just want to annihilate all muslims.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

and darwinists

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Yeah dont forget those pesky Darwinists!

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Well lets say your allegations are true maximus.

That makes you worse cos you unwittingly work for Alqueda cause and dont even get paid, and if you do know thats even worse!! But i will give you the benefit of the doubt

Yoru attitude to world events Stinks Maximus, and the vile rhetoric you spin from your mouth proves that Alqueda are winning, you are doing the spade work for them by spining your hatred,

Alqueda want a war between relgions and races, and you seem happy to go along with this fucked up idea.

You Alqueda agent you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    With love

Zak

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

I don't want to annihilate them, sillies, I just want the free exchange of religious, scientific, and political ideas in peace.

14. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Oh lighten up on Baron, he loves his country, and rightfully so, he wants to live a peaceful life like most of the rest of us, and he's right much of the time besides.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Sam doesn't have a purpose in life, Sam has the wanderlust to seek for a purpose, hoping it's all what it's cracked up to be.

18. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

I think you're right, but she's trapped by the constraints of Islam.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think the journey is as important as the destination.

But you're right about the wanderlust.

20. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

And that may very well be the source of the wanderlust.

Of course, Sam has learned much here. No longer do we see the staunch promoter of split moons and creationism. I'll never forget the day Sam admitted to knowing very little of evolution - and now look at how our fine young apprentice has blossomed. Now we see a more tempered, weathered individual, beginning to shake off the ancient superstitions of past beliefs while molding a bold, new future of secularism and rationale.

Let's hear it for the new and improved, Sam!

YAY!

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think all these purpose driven lives are over rated.

I don't think you need a purpose to live your life well, just principles.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're cuckoo.

23. mindtrick Registered Senior Member

samcdkey is one of the best users in this forum if you ask me. she's very smart, funny and friendly. she has a higher and more important purpose in life than most people on earth.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007