The Holocaust did not occur, and the Jews have no right of return

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mountainhare, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mountainhare Banned Banned

Contention:
    There was no ethnic cleansing or forced exile of of the Jews during WW2, and the Jews have no right of return to the property that they once inhabited in German occupied areas. Let's just look at these simple facts:

1. Until this day, nobody has been able to produce documented official orders from Adolf Hitler, demanding that the Jews be ethnically cleansed. If Hitler did indeed order a 'Final Solution', where is the supporting documentation?

2. Many point to the plight of the Jewish refugees as if this is evidence that the Jews in German occupied territory were forced into exile. What nonsense! Quite the contrary. The Allies told the Jews to leave German occupied territory, so that they could bomb and invade it. The Jews ran away... the Nazis did not engage in ethnic cleansing, and I challenge anyone to provide solid documentation to demonstrate that there was ethic cleansing.

Perhaps the only real 'evidence' that parrots put forward is the reduction in the Jewish population. So what? That isn't proof of a genocide. War is a dangerous time for all. Sanitation is compromised, and food is scarce. Pointing to the reduction in the Jewish population during and after WWII is merely an attempt by pro-Holocaust parrots to clutch at straws.

There is also the matter of 'confiscated' Jewish property. The problem here is that pro-Holocaust parrots assume that the Jews did not willingly transfer ownership rights to the Nazis, or that the Nazis bought the land. And if the property truly belonged to the Jews, why couldn't they just approach the Nazis with their Deeds of Ownership, and ask for their property back?! In fact, can anyone produce evidence that any Jews exiled actually had ANY evidence of ownership on them? Since there is no solid documentation, how can you prove that these supposedly 'exiled' Jews actually owned any property or assets in German occupied territory?

And finally, also note that by running away, the Jews obviously forfeited their property and homes. This gave the Nazis the right to take them.

3. The Jews didn't fight to retain their 'homeland' in their adopted countries. I mean, after all, they had the backing of the Allies, including America. Obviously they are cowards, and hence didn't deserve the property and land that they owned in German occupied areas.

4. Nazi Germany fought a defensive war (eg. In France and Poland) against numerous military forces which outnumbered it. Obviously this demonstrates that the Jews and their foul Allies were the aggressors, and that the Germans had an inherent right to steal the property and land of the Jews when they engaged in defensive actions. How could the Germans be guilty of aggression? They were a postage sized stamp of a country surrounded by far more numerous (and often larger) opponents, such as France, Russia, Britain, and the Slavs.

In fact, there were numerous laws put in place by the Germans, which made land + assets appropriate from Jewish citizens in German occupied territory entirely legal! How can you argue with laws which were imposed by a foreign nation on occupied/colonialized territory? Quite simply, you can't. Obviously foreign nations have legal jurisdication in an alien land populated by native inhabitants.

5. Please note that the annexation of some territory by Germany was actually sanctioned by the League of Nations. This included Austria, Czecheslovakia and the Sudentland. Since the League of Nations allowed Germany to annex this territory, then obviously the annexations were justified, despite the fact that the Czech's were against the annexation of their native land.

6. The Jews in non-German countries could have chosen to co-exist alongside the Nazis. But they refused to be Germanized, and didn't want their land to form a 'German-only' Empire. Those selfish Jews! They deserved everything they got, because they refused to share with the Germans! How dare they didn't give THEIR property to invading immigrants! THE NERVE!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Not again!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

This joke is highly distasteful.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

See Sam, what happens when you keep playing with these people.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its called freedom of expression, American style

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

But I thought you had better taste in men.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

how many of these threads are you going to create?

i have directly refuted the above quote of yours but yet you refuse to admit it.

give it up mountainhare, you lost.

11. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I see a lack of evidence in this thread. Face it: we live in an age of propaganda. A significantly powerful faction could fake the data either way and you'd never know. Hell, the _Protocols of the Elders of Zion_ could even be real. And how would you tell?

LOL

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

These are two separate issues.

1. There are statements from many who were close to Hitler that he ordered the "Final Solution".
    2. Nothing this big could happen in Nazi Germany without Hitler knowing about it.
    3. Whether Hitler ordered it or not is irrelevant to your contention about whether or not it occurred.

The Warsaw ghetto is a good example, for a start. Read your history. Well, not your history, but accepted history.

And yet, Jews were killed disproportionately to non-Jewish German civilians.

No need to assume. The Jewish survivors and the Germans themselves confirm the facts.

Maybe it had something to do with that ethic cleaning that didn't happen.

There are plenty of pre-war records and other documentation which confirm that.

The Jews didn't run away. They were first locked in ghettos, then carted off to concentration camps.

I guess the Lebanese currently being attacked by Israel don't deserve their land either, by the same argument.

World War II started with the German invasion of Poland. You're not really this thick, are you?

Funny about that. I guess it's fine to dispossess people without compensation. I'm sure you'd think it was fine if the government passed a law to take away all your property tomorrow and give it to their cronies.

What are you talking about?

What do you mean by "justified"? In what sense? A moral sense? A legal sense? A poltically expedient sense?

... with the ever-present threat of invasion and conquest by a fascist regime.

Either this post is a bizarre joke, or you've lost your marbles.

13. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

as for the "defensive war".....if germans were in france, im quite positive the french didnt want them there. that makes germans the aggressors.

or is that a zionist conspiracy as well?

14. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I still can't decide which. Can anyone help me out?

15. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

its trolling, first class.
    probably copy/pasted from another forum, as well.

16. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

17. mountainhare Banned Banned

James:
    You may be one of the most enlightened individuals on this forum, but you still can't understand a parody when it stares you in the face.

Replace 'Jew' with 'Palestinian', and 'Nazi' with 'Israel', and there would be very little outrage if I were to employ such arguments.

Here, let me demonstrate:
    The original:
    Now, substitution time!:

And another example:
    The original:
    The substitution reads:
    Starting to get it, James?

It's funny how people act with outrage when I 'borrow' the arguments often used by Zionists to rationalize land theft from the Palestinians, and apply them to the Jews who were exiled/killed under the Nazi regime.

18. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

mountainhare, you bastard.

Stop grandstanding.

19. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

This joke is still highly distasteful.

20. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The morning of September 11th, 2001 was just another typical morning for the citizens of the United States of America. The bright sun slowly rose overhead as children took the bus to school and their parents left for work. No one knew of the massacre that Jews would commit in only a few hours.

From where did these (obviously mislead) people get the motivation to cause such self-righteous and pain-inflicting acts? From where did the motivation come? Why us? Why then? Why couldn't they just practice their religion peacefully and let other non-believers go on with their lives? One Rabbi Joel C. Rosenberg of New York City had disclosed information (that was later made public) that he was part of a sleeper cell whose purpose was to attack American landmarks on September 11th. However, he explained, two of his partners had decided to quit at the last second. Supposedly, they were the "final" cell of attackers, destined for the White House.

Of course, this is just a theory; Much like the theory that Mohammed Atta led the attacks. With this in mind, ponder why the freedom-haters performed their attacks. Yes, "freedom-haters". This isn't a stab at our economy, or a stab at our military, but a stab at our freedom. The Jews that hit the World Trade Center definately ignored the foundation upon which this country was built. The foundation of equality, freedom, and peace. We welcomed the Jews into our land, and protected them in World War II. Yet, only a generation later, they attacked our freedom, the very freedom which we provided them. Why would they do that? Why would Jews, who have been persecuted for centuries, attack another people's freedom?. We hope to unover this soon. However, until we can do so, we will provide proof that it was, indeed, Jews that performed the attacks, and not the scapegoat Muslims.

http://www.jewsdidwtc.com/

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Now I've seen everything.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

mountainhare:

Not everybody is able to recognise parody immediately. Many people mistake stories in the Onion for real stories, for example.

And take a look here: http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

Also, you have a history on this site of promoting anti-semitic views and denying the holocaust. Do you want to claim that all your previous denial posts were jokes, too?

23. mountainhare Banned Banned

James:
    True. But I thought that it was rather obvious that my post was a parody of arguments used by Zionist apologetics.

I've never promoted anti-semitic views.

No. I've diminished the Holocaust, and am doubtful as to whether systematic mass murder occured. However, I've always accepted the fact that the European Jews were unjustly persecuted, were exiled, had their property confiscated, and that Nazi Germany was an aggressor who employed unethical tactics to harm not only the Jews, but also my own Slavic ancestors, and other minorities/slave races.

So given my past posting history, it should have been clear that the original post was not an accurate summary of my stance. I'm actually disappointed, as I thought that you would know my mindset well enough to spot a parody of mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.