From Science Encyclopedia
| WARNING: THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS RADIOACTIVITY.|
Anyone wishing to avoid a lethal dose should view with caution.
| Ex-Moderators ElectricFetus, (Q) and others planning
hostile take over of the forum
Ex-moderators of Sciforum are former moderators who fell from grace and their godliness positions as moderators to become hideous, evil, bat winged, horned, monstrosities known as ex-moderator.
Ex-moderators fell from grace for many varied reason, but claims that some resigned freely are gross exaggerations as no one would leave a position as prestigious as power over a one or more small sub-forum of a still small forum group in the middle of an internet sea of forums, with no pay and constant ridicule from members of corruption and nazism. The true reason for leaving our:
- Actually was caught being corrupt, power hungry, and an idiots (in the case of Electricfetus)
- Was labeled a "Suppressive Person" and was disconnected from the organization.
- Was caught huffing paint instead of snorting cocaine like any respectable moderator would.
Ex-moderators exist in a horrible flaming place deep underground were they burn for all eternity. It is here they plot the eventual take over of the sciforum and mass feasting on the souls of the members.
List of the Damed
- S.A.M. Biology & Genetics; Science & Society (noticed lack of life, November 2008)
- (Q) Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology (fell into a dimensional rift)
- Absane Free Thoughts (Fell in love with his reflection, drowned)
- goofyfish Politics; World Events (not really around much but is still technically a moderator)
- Pete Physics & Math (Dead of over-doses on pixie-sticks)
- samcdkey Science & Society; Biology & Genetics (sock puppet of S.A.M.)
- spidergoat General Philosophy; Politics; World Events (Resigned, March 2008)
- spuriousmonkey Biology & Genetics ("Suicide by Moderator" - Banished, January 2008)
- vslayer Free Thoughts (Caught making sweet love to a goldfish)
- ElectricFetus Politics; World Events (Resigned in shame, 2004)
- Dywyddyr Human Science; (Resigned due to unpronounceability of his name, 2010)