Category talk:Candy bars of comfort
are there any more good candy bars? Spuriousmonkey 05:11, 14 March 2007 (EST)
Galaxy? Toblerone? Lion Bar?
Smarties? M&Ms? They're not "bars" however.
My favourite is Picnic
Ay! Bounty! With juicy coconut filling...
I like Star Bars, Cadbury's Caramel, Toffee Crisps, Standard Chocolate Aero (non-Chunky), Mint Aero, Turkish Delight, Topics, Picnics, Ripples, Double Deckers, Standard Galaxy, Cadbury's Fruit 'n' Nut and Boosts - in that order. redarmy11 06:56, 14 March 2007 (EST)
- Dime Bar? Nickelodeon 06:57, 14 March 2007 (EST)
- Yuk. Tarmac with small nails in. redarmy11 07:04, 14 March 2007 (EST)
- never heard of any of these except for Turkish Delight which is a Dutch movie directed by Paul Verhoeven starring a young Rudger Hauer in which he plays a young artist in the 70s with a crazy girlfriend. Lots of nudity, sex and vulgarity. The way starship troopers or basic instinct should have been. Spuriousmonkey 07:06, 14 March 2007 (EST)
Well I'm eating a Snickers and a Kit Kat bar right now. Nickelodeon 07:25, 14 March 2007 (EST)
- i don't have enough coins with me to get a Tupla from the candy machine. Spuriousmonkey 07:26, 14 March 2007 (EST)
- Tupla is not something you can sell well in Latvia, because the name slightly suggests 1) a retard (tupak in russian), 2) anal hole (tūplis in latvian). And since most people here speak both languages... So it's not a cool name for a candy bar. Avatar