Also known as snotwuh.
In online forums, a user title is a phrase that appears with a user's name. In vBulletin forums, the default user titles give some indication of that user's post count or role; eg a user with fewer than 100 posts may have a title of Junior Member, while moderators may have a title of Moderator. 
Custom User Title
In many vBulletin based forums, including Sciforums, users may change their title at will. A user title that has been modified by the user is called a Custom User Title. The content of custom user titles is limited only by the user's imagination! And the 30-character limit.
Notable custom titles
- WWAD - What would Athelwulf do?. Used by existabrent and beryl. See also WWAD
- OOO....OOO..(OE..OE) A philosophical statement by a monkey with translation into monkey dutch in brackets. Used by spuriousmonkey.
- Registered Senior Sock Puppet - The only registered senior sock puppet allowed on sciforums. Used by sock puppet path.
- Big tasty retard - Because he is. Used by The Devil Inside.
- Refined Reinvention is about Cool Skill's consistent change over time resulting in a consistently completely brand new and improved form with respect to every particular. Used by Cool Skill.
- Be qiuet: genuis at wrok. - Used previously by redarmy11. Because he is. So you should.
- Everyone you know will die. - Used previously by redarmy11. Because they will.
- Irons his underpants. - Used currently by redarmy11. Because he does.
- truth decay - Used by nickelodeon. Probably referring to sciforums' glory days or not.
- Evil doubleplus wrongthinker - Orwellian reference by GeoffP to samcdkey's baiting him about what "all right-thinking people" believe, as if there were any such people or they believed anything.
- Wholly profit - this one was done by GeoffP just to piss sam off. Seems to have worked all right. :)