|http://home.comcast.net/~infinitycrops/madsci.jpg|| WARNING: THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS SMALL TRACES OF MAD SCIENTIST |
WMDs in progress, proceed with caution.
|Not Available (Goddammit Exeter, just pick a fucking avatar and keep it why don't you?)|
|Biography:||Knowledge gained through the World Wide Web|
USS Exeter has performed many great acts to society as we know it.
Recently, a biography was written about him by draqon, detailing all of his greatest exploits in his life. But GeoffP, seeing as this would eclipse his greatness in the face of the East Korean public, sought to destroy this work. Seeing that draqon obviously had no way of stoping the crazed ruler, he was unable to stop the draft from getting into Geoff's hands. After this, the biography was promptly published with the title of "GeoffP, the Great Leader of East Korea, and All of His Achievments", it now resides in the People's Library.
|The flag of the USLR|
Exeter also discovered the mathematical formula for human existence.
<math>l = 314 + 412(Pi)</math>
Exeter shows up occasionally on Sci-Forums. His post count has been steadily rising because of more frequent visits.
Exeter is in love, or should one say "was" in love with Varda. Sadly, like every other man on sciforums has known, he found out that she was already married.
It has also been reported that he has numerous girlfriends at his high-school.
- Exeter enjoys drinking Varda's pee
- Exeter actually has beautiful hair wig cut from a beautiful horses tail
- Exeter does not look like Robert Picardo
- Exeter does not own a ship called the USS Exeter
- Like Roman enjoys watching female gymnastics
- Can run 400 meters in under a minute[Citation No Longer Needed]
- Is the greatest leader in the world, contrary to popular belief in East Korea