what's wwad? Can't really be popularized if the meaning isn't popular. Spuriousmonkey 06:39, 6 March 2007 (EST)
- What Would Athelwulf Do?Nickelodeon 06:44, 6 March 2007 (EST)
- then it is not athelwulf who popularized the term. The term was used to ridicule him. Spuriousmonkey 06:47, 6 March 2007 (EST)
vandal alert! Spuriousmonkey 07:57, 11 March 2007 (EST)
- Better keep this one on watch. Nickelodeon 07:58, 11 March 2007 (EST)
- yep, been working my ass off to make those edits. Spuriousmonkey 07:59, 11 March 2007 (EST)
- You don't mind the "Athewulf masturbates" line? Nickelodeon 09:53, 11 March 2007 (EST)
- well, there are plenty of references to be found for that. Spuriousmonkey 09:59, 11 March 2007 (EST)
Concerning the reverts
I do not appreciate the charges of vandalism on my own biography. I also do not believe these contributions, and especially the replacement of this removed content, are in good faith. Having fun with the wiki is nice until it's no longer reasonable or temperate. A line must be drawn between friendly jests and content that is contributed with malice, or perceived as malicious or otherwise distasteful.
Furthermore, while these biography pages are not our user pages, I believe that the subject of these pages should have a certain, reasonable degree of control over what is in his biography. I also believe that if the subject expresses a desire to not have certain content on his biography, this should be respected.
Perhaps I should have been more explicit from the start, and those who are reasonable would probably have respected my edit. Well, I'm stating it now: I deem certain content undesirable and choose to exercise a reasonable degree of control over my own biography. I appreciate respect for this decision and expect the issue to be settled. Any further attempts to replace the content I have removed will be perceived as lacking good faith and considered vandalism. Athelwulf 11:56, 11 March 2007 (EST)
- you have a userpage for your revisionist history. All the wikipedia entries are referenced. Too bad you don't like yourself. Stop vandalizing this page. Spuriousmonkey 15:34, 11 March 2007 (EST)
- Athelwulf requested that this article about him be reverted to his previous format. Member's revisions regarding information pertaining to them within the Encyclopedia should be respected. Athelwulf has not attacked any of you. Leave his page alone, and stop reverting it to the format he finds offensive. --Lixluke 09:03, 18 March 2007 (EST)
--Lixluke 10:47, 18 March 2007 (EST) : Reverted vandalism by spuriousmonkey. Any individual maliciously reverting member articles to include offensive content about the sciforums member is a vandal. Especially when the member is clearly opposed to it. Discontinue calling us vandals for removing offensive content that you are putting into articles. You are vandals for refusing to allow members to remove content that pertains to them which they find offensive. All members have the right to revise or remove any content pertaining to them that they find offensive without being labeled a vandal.
Anybody refuses to allow members to revise or remove content pertaining to them is acting maliciously.
Why is Athelwulf so anal?
Why are you so uptight? Is it because you had no friends in highschool (and fewer now), due to your intolerable personality? Are you having a hard time accepting that your unpopularity is due to you and not others, or does it make a nice cocoon?
Not to be mean or anything.
- Of course you are not mean. We can discuss this without letting our emotions get the better hand of us. I blame the anti-intellectuals. They denied athelwunf to grow intellectually.
- The link to "everything you need to know about Athelwulf" or whatever SHOULD stand, even if the jabs at his character don't. It's a link to his autobio that he posted in sciforums, after all. Perhaps that entire thread should be linked, and just not that one post, if not for context, then so we can make fun of him for it, 4 years later.
Holy shit. Four years? That's a long time.
I think he was 12 or 16 when he joined. Not that you can notice much difference. Not to be mean or anything. Spuriousmonkey 16:12, 25 March 2007 (EST)
- Seriously, he is a bit stiff though. I'm not poking fun, I really want to help, as he's not such a bad sort really. He just needs to loosen up. How can we get Athenlwunf to chill his shit out? Thoughts? redarmy11
- Dunno. I'm not really the helpful type. I'd rather mock. But I'll ride the bus if you pay for gas. I think part of his problem is due to group think. He seems to have a really strong want to attach himself to a group. Ego affirmation through seeing the group do well. Look how badly he wanted a wikipedia entry about sciforums. Something he could control, something he identifies with. No, wait, that's a symptom of his abysmal self esteem.