Qwerty keyboard

From sciforums_encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

a type of keyboard that have the letters QWERTY as the first letters in the top row of letters. another type is the DVORAK which have the letters DVORAK instead of QWERTY, thus causing you to spell like a particularly dense, blind dyslexic. Next week the ROFLMAO keyboard will be launched by Microsoft.