Guns are hand-held devices designed to accelerate small pieces of metal to high velocities. This has the advantage of being able to penetrate the feeble skin of humans and other animals. Hence they are mainly used as weapons. Guns are an essential item when going for pleasant walks in the park - because a psychotic murderer is bound to be hiding behind every corner.
Guns range in size from a snub-nosed .38 to the monster 16 inchers on todays modern battleships. The germans manufactured some of the best guns the world has ever seen including the Luger, the Mauser, and of course Leopold, the monster 11.6 inch railway cannon that shelled anzio. Leopold is regarded, to this day, as being the best railway cannon ever built.
Guns in the USA
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
For some reason American individuals not belonging to a well regulated militia can read between the lines and see that the second amendment states that they can own as many guns as possible. It puzzles many people why an amendment cannot be amended. Unknown to many people the second amendment contains a typo. It should state:
- All the arms we need are for hugging. -Author Unknown who was shot dead. And his puny hands couldnt stop the bullet.
- Guns don't kill people; people kill people. With guns.
- Guns don't kill people; guns protect people from people with smaller guns.
- Anyone without a Gun can be freely used for target practice.
- You cannot fish with a gun, but a stick of dynamite does the trick.
- Girls who love guns are sexy
- Guns protect gun owners from other gun owners who have guns.
- Armies dont gun people, people gun armies.
- Guns protect you from the Government. Because a shotgun can easily defeat a tank.
- You can take down a stealth bomber with a handgun and a steady patriotic hand.
- In America you shoot gun. In Soviet Russia, gun shoot you!