|http://home.comcast.net/~infinitycrops/madsci.jpg|| WARNING: THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS SMALL TRACES OF MAD SCIENTIST |
WMDs in progress, proceed with caution.
- The correct title of this article is Atheism a la mode. It appears incorrectly because of technical restrictions.
Most members of this group use the term Secular Humanism instead, so as to use moral righteousness as an excuse for abusing theists. However, the absence of teddy bears sent to theists  is a clear indication that this is merely a cover for their real activities.
Outrageous Claims by New Atheists
- "No heaven. No hell. Just science."
- Atheism is based on evidence and reason and is philosophically provable or proven.
- Since the natural is all that we have or can scientifically observe and/or measure, it is all that exists.
- All religion is oppressive.
- The eradication of religion in favor of secularism will bring about utopia.
- All religious people want to force you or convince you or coerce you to believe as they do.
- Infidels will burn forever in a pit of boiling hydrocarbons (as soon as they develop this technology).
- Mother Teresa is/was the anti-Christ 
- Amen (Atheism Means Enlightenment) 
Famous New Atheists
- Richard Dawkins
- Christopher Hitchens
- Geert Wilders
- Lars Vilks
- Various Heads of academic departments