How the Ohio 2004 election was stolen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Syzygys, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I would like to dedicate this thread to String, who wanted evidence, here it is:

http://www.maxim.com/humor/stupid-fun/86265/mysterious-death-bushs-cyber-guru.html

I know, old news, but new evidence. The key witness in the investigation of the voter's fraud dies a mysterious death.
    And this is how the number change was done:

"The contracts, signed in March 2004, show that SMARTech was specifically tasked with creating a “mirror site” to manage election night results.“What this means is that Connell’s company was on both sides of the mirror,” explains Stephen Spoonamore. “And that the votes of the people of Ohio were in the control of a fiercely partisan IT company (SMARTech) and operating out of another state.”"

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. countezero Registered Senior Member

You just linked to Maxim and used the word "evidence" in the same post? Oh, my...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

actually their are usually some pretty good articles in men's magazines. its not all jack off material.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

Which is a statement of your opinion, not a clarification of Maxim's journalistic credentials, isn't it?

~String

8. superstring01 Moderator

Lemme know when you have proof as to fraud and not potential fraud. As always, Syz, you're so pompous as to assume that your conclusions are matters of fact.

~String

9. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

No(its my opinion not a statement of their credentials) but you seem to be implying the fact that they have naked woman in their mag means they can't have journalistic integrity.

I mean their not as good as dedicated political mags but I'd put them equal to the second or third tier blogs.(more playboy than maxim)

10. superstring01 Moderator

That is precisely what I'm saying.

That's your right, but that doesn't mean that Maxim is a credible journalistic source. I wonder what any credible journalist--liberal or conservative--would think of Maxim's journalistic integrity.

~String

11. countezero Registered Senior Member

Speaking as a former journalist, I wager they wouldn't think much of it. I certainly didn't. Nor did anyone I know.

12. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Alright, so so far you guys got hung up on Maxim? Congratulations....

By the way Pjdude is right, after all it was the Daily Mail who broke the John Edwards story and they were right about it...

Anyhow let me know when you have REAL criticism about the matter...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  13. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

14. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I have to agree and the MSM is guilty of ignoring it. Not to mention the MSM's not reporting this is a sure sign of the non-existence of liberal media....

15. countezero Registered Senior Member

Questioning sources is real criticism and the fact you can point to an example of substandard journalism being "right" does not magically make other questionable sources less questionable.

If Maxim, that cutting edge investigative magazine that people read on the toilet, is the best you can do to bolster an argument 6 years behind the dial, then you haven't got much have you?