Fox: The Most Trusted Name In News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buffalo Roam, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Ah yes, Fox News, has out done the Liberal News outlets, to become the most trusted name in New across the Nation, and even the liberal PPP has to admit that fact.

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2010/01/fox-leads-for-trust.html

TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
    Fox leads for trust
    Americans do not trust the major tv news operations in the country- except for Fox News.

Our newest survey looking at perceptions of ABC News, CBS News, CNN, Fox News, and NBC News finds Fox as the only one that more people say they trust than distrust. 49% say they trust it to 37% who do not.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_National_126.pdf

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I trust them to tell me lies.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Fox News is an unlikely recipient of such trust as a news source. It's like the Daily Show for stupid people.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Liberal Polling Organization......

To Quote Abraham Lincoln;

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.​

And NBC---CBS---ABC---have just run into that fact,

You can fool some of the people all of the time,​

And as New Jersey, Virginia, Massachusetts, has shown, the Democrats need to see the writing on the ballot box, they are no longer fooling the People.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Do you work for Fox, Buffalo Roam? Or are you just a cheerleader?

9. Doreen Valued Senior Member

The manipulated and dulled have spoken! Amen!

10. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Trust is irrelevant. Only reporting truth is what matters and Fox has a lousy track record for that.

11. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

fox news is a joke

12. iceaura Valued Senior Member

The question of why Fox viewers trust people who have lied to them and taken advantage of them so often and so painfully is interesting.

Inculcated amnesia - the format and presentation of Fox is such that few people can remember what was said on the station even last month, let alone years ago - no doubt plays a role.

This summary, from a forum I haunt elsewhere, seems to me another likely approach to an answer.
    The question of why Fox viewers fail to see that they are being disrespected, treated like suckers and never given an even break, talked down to (very slowly, for example, and with a lot of repetition) and their ignorance taken for granted, is still interesting.

13. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I think he is a limbaugh, levin, hannity, beck wanna be as he tends to mimick them in his posts. I think it is pretty clear that Fox is definately the most untrustworthy of all news outlets. I don't think it really should even qualify as a news. It is more a mouth piece for the Republican Party than anything else.

14. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

so true joe

15. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member