Obama Girls Ardor for Obama Fades.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by madanthonywayne, Feb 4, 2010.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Amber Lee Ettinger, better known as the Obama Girl, is no longer such an enthusiastic supporter of Obama....
    Obama Girl has lost that loving feeling for the nation's commander in chief, but she says reports of her disfavor have been exaggerated.

Amber Lee Ettinger, 28, whose portrayal of Obama Girl in a series of online videos went viral during the 2008 election and catapulted her to sudden fame, says she's no longer politically infatuated with the president.

"I'm not turning my back completely on him," Ettinger told Tribune Newspapers on Friday. "People might be saying that, but I gave him B-minus. When I got a B-minus in school I was pretty happy."

Ettinger, who lives in Jersey City, N.J., gave a status update on her "relationship" with the president in media interviews this week, including with the New York Post and conservative Fox News host Sean Hannity.

Although the scantily-clad Obama Girl was only a character, Ettinger said when she came up with the idea for the videos with Ben Relles, creator of barelypolitical.com, she really was a big fan of Barack Obama, who was still early in his race for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Ettinger's character once said of the Democratic presidential candidate, "I never wanted anybody more than I want you." But now?

Besides feeling like Obama hasn't made as much progress addressing the nation's troubled economy and other issues as she had hoped he would by now, part of the reason for her cooling off is personal. She said she's never heard from Obama, even a note of acknowledgment.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Jesus conservatives complaining about the stupidest shit these days.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The obvious

Just leave them to it. Responding to stupid shit like this only encourages them.

8. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Yeah, well, it's always a good idea to highlight prominent female political figures:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. EmptySky Banned Banned

I guess that as time goes on more and more of liberal white America's response to Obama and nearly all the media campaigning involved in his election will be interpreted as racist.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If it makes you retards Palins feel better, Obama still makes me all dreamy eyed.

11. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

This is my tactic for liberals! Strange, that.