Free Tarot Readings by darksidZz

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Jan 4, 2010.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Please come here and ask for a reading, I will post your reading for everyone to see

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'm practicing so feedback appreciated.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Okay, what the heck; go ahead.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Norsefire the first thing I feel about you is no brother, possibly a sister though. I feel also no relationship right now perhaps one awhile back that ended. Now what I'll do here is pull 1 tarot card and ask it current influences around you, we'll see what it says.

It looks like from this card you are struggling with some new viewpoints, it mentions a personality influence being strongest at this time. When I review the card it shows me you are trying to move beyond old ways of doing things because they are obsolete. Because it uses that term I would say you are feeling an awakened sense of self, maybe then in the past you weren't always sure around people and felt akward but now are becoming less fearful of being direct. Infact the card mentions this being a current issue, inner worth. I think you feel you haven't attracted the best people or circumstances and want a change. Based on this card you are seeking to shine more and be abit more noticed. Now for the intuitive reading....

I don't feel romantic relationship around you, this either means you have none or the one you're in has been for awhile and you are use to it. Either way I feel other things on your mind and there's a sense of wanting adventure too, getting more specific I don't see a brother, I feel your parents never seperated but they may be distant because I see relatively few influences around you family-wise. Almost as if you are alone alot.

I see here you may not have completed your higher education entirely, or rather the career isn't set in stone. Your spirit guide is a woman with dark hair, she mentions you having good friends in childhood. Your father feels not tall but not short, he is abit heavy with dark hair.

ok that's my first test lulz hope that entertains you

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Ok, read me.

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Tarot cards would later become associated with mysticism and magic.[20] Tarot was not widely adopted by mystics, occultists and secret societies until the 18th and 19th centuries. The tradition began in 1781, when Antoine Court de Gébelin, a Swiss clergyman and Freemason, published Le Monde Primitif, a speculative study which included religious symbolism and its survivals in the modern world.

De Gébelin first asserted that symbolism of the Tarot de Marseille represented the mysteries of Isis and Thoth. Gébelin further claimed that the name "tarot" came from the Egyptian words tar, meaning "royal", and ro, meaning "road", and that the Tarot therefore represented a "royal road" to wisdom. De Gébelin also asserted that the Gypsies, who were among the first to use cards for divination, were descendants of the Ancient Egyptians (hence their common name; though by this time it was more popularly used as a stereotype for any nomadic tribe) and had introduced the cards to Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot

9. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Yes please post the results of my tarrot readin for all to see.!!!

10. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

It appears from my card I pulled right now you are not having the main difficulties you will have, meaning something is now coming to your awareness which wasn't before. It defines this as unconsious influences most effecting your life at this time so let's see what else we have here.

From the face value of this card I see you are usually a reliable and predictable person, both with others and yourself. Because it clearly states this there is a reason, it implies you would somehow like to be less of these two things. I would define that as a life change or a feeling on your part that you can be more and have been held back in some way. I would say you are physically comfortable now with life but it does not FEEL that way emotionally. It seems to suggest a rebelious behavior from the old Enmos to a knew one, that tells me you have recently felt discontent. But let's get more specific with intuitive reading...

Enmos I feel no brother for you, no sister, I feel family influences around you though which tells me you have some nearby. I feel parents never seperated they seem loving and kind. I see both a average weight, not short, and I see you in a home not an apartment. I feel perhaps a pet, little dog? Anyway let's see here....

I feel job satisfaction, been there awhile have you?! You have a car maybe red color or brown / sporty. Your hair looks short, you seem light color and I see technical knowledge so it may be from work etc. I think you might be married or if not you haven't had a relationship in a long time, long time...

Entertained?

11. Pinwheel Banned Banned

I found this in my sock drawer.

What does it mean?

12. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

This card shows me you have something specific on your mind that wasn't present until recently, it feels related to future so is something very important to your future. It shows you are struggling to find new creative ways of dealing with issues that arise, that implies you weren't before and would usually do the same thing whenever you encountered a problem. I also feel a relationship issue of some sort, let me see here.... I feel recent argument of some kind, from your nick I assume you are married, when I look at this I feel it's been for around 5 years or more. Your wife has dark blond hair, is short, likes to read alot and has a few close friends. I see you drink and enjoy the alcohol, maybe you have a bar?! You live in a house I see here, it's not cheap either. I don't see your wife working as much as you either so it seems you do alot of that.

I feel brother for you and no sister, I feel family is not close by either. You have a pet though i see a dog I think. When I ask what this future worry is I see concern over family, something within it, possibly wanting kids? Anyway thanks :S

Entertained?!

13. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I will do an intuitive reading for why you found that card, let me look closer.

I realy feel you are letting go of the past here, trying to move on. I see perhaps continued education and leaving an old relationship behind. Did you move recently?

I see a rough life here filled with many bumps, you have not found things to go smoothly for you. Also perhaps there's been some critisim of you in past which was done alot but I see both these ending you will find they no longer occur.

I feel this card for you represents a letting go.

14. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

O my God... yes... but dont tell it... it coud be a bit embrassin.!!!

Yes... yes... that applys to Sciforums.!!!

Hmmm... no... but mayb what you "see" is an argument that shud be started... i will work on it.!!!

Once agan... dead on.!!!

Yep... blond... short an she does read a lot.!!!

No wonder you got the clues you got... i do drank 6 to 8 galsses of liquid a day... an i use alcohol on a regular basis as a solvent/cleaner an we do have a bar-like area in the kitchen.!!!

Yes a house-traler... an when it was new (39 year ago) it was very espensive... an i work 24/7/365 so nobody can top that.!!!

WoW... so 1 of my sisters mus have been adopted... an the other 1 is realy a man... so wit that bit of info i thank i will change my will.!!!

Amazin... my side of famly is in anuther state... an i did have a dog but it dyed couple years ago... an O crap... souns like we got anuther family mamber wantin mor kids... an what a wory... they barly handle the 1's they got.!!!

Well thanks... you have put my life in perspective an givin me a course of acton... but firs i thank i will take a nap.!!!

15. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

anyothers?

16. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Ok Shoot, let's hear it.

17. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

shorty, I feel a brother for you no sister. I see you're in a romantic relationship but also know from the forums already. I feel family isn't closeby you aren't near them now. Mother father together still, I will do more intuitive for you shorty :S

I see a castle in the distnace, decorated well, this shows me you are very confident in where you're going and the paths already been laid out. You've had alot of help from those around you in getting where you are today, they took some burdens off your shoulders.

I see possible kids here, two, boy and girl. Also maybe you feel to much pressure right now so I'd try chillin and just take things easy for awhile. Your spirit guide is male, somewhat long hair that is blond.

I feel apartment for you, but maybe now its house? Let's see.....

I'll ask your guide some questions that are very specific.

1. What does shorty do in her free time?

- I see clothes, you like outfits :\ You also seem to be interested in theatre?

2. Is shorty going to have kids?

- Yes, she will

3. Is shorty with natural hair color?

- Yes

ok well lulz I'll pull a tarot later maybe this was more intuitive bye

18. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Can you do a reading for Tiassa?

19. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

If Tiassa asks sure :S I could just do it but I'm kinda busy if she asks I'll be sure to do it :S

20. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Read mine when you have some time. Jesse failed.

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Well, some of it could be right, but it so vague it could mean a lot of things. Most of it is dead wrong though

22. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

The cat igloo is genius I love it!

23. Pinwheel Banned Banned

You got mine spot on, well done.