Some of the most beautiful women are a real ethnic mix.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by fellowtraveler, Dec 29, 2009.

1. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

Not white,black,Asian, but a mix that worked out quite marvelously. I had the good fortune of meeting this gentle creature and spending a night with her. Light skin contrasting with dark nipples and genitalia. An exotic beauty for sure. I had never seen anyone like her before and it was quite thrilling, at least for me.
    My conclusion is, this mixing of the races can produce astounding beauty. Always out there doing whatever. I always try and keep the troops happy, especially myself. ...fellowtraveler

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

I think dark nipples on white skin are kind of weird.

I'm quite a mix too.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

Well, I travel a lot. I spend a lot of time in UPSTATE NEW YORK and the Boston area. I am now in Iowa. I travel around and things. Deal in antiques and screw around so to speak. What do you LIKE to do ? ...fellowtraveler

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

What do you mean what do I LIKE? I like a lot of things.

8. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

REPLY: Oh my goodness , have I offended you ? My sincere apologies and I mean that. You want nothing to do with me and I mean no offense when I say that. Just being honest. ...traveler

9. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

I don't ever get offended. I was really just asking what do you mean.

10. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

REPLY: Well, I am not shy or coy, this is a public forum. Read my postings if you care to. Why do you find it strange that coloration contrast would be attractive ? I find it exciting and dramatic. I can not go into that much detail about all that. This was the first woman I was ever with who had these traits and it excited me. And she was such a gentle lovely creature. What more can I say ? I am also, when life allows me to be so. I have had, at times, a very brutal life. I cry about it and that heals me inside. I just know it does. I cry a lot. There is a lot to cry about. ...fellowtraveler

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

There's allot to smile about as well...

A blind man with a seeing eye dog at his side walks into a grocery store. The man walks to the middle of the store, picks up the dog by the tail, and starts swinging the dog around in circles over his head.

The store manager, who has seen all this, thinks this is quite strange. So, he decides to find out what's going on. The store manager approaches the blind man swinging the dog and says, "Pardon me. May I help you with something."

The blind man says, "No thanks. I'm just looking around."

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Perhaps. But it can also produce some really horribly ugly people.

It seems that your conclusion is based on only a small sample of the possibilities ...not a good way to do a scientific study.

Baron Max

13. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

REPLY: I was NOT doing a research project. ...traveler

14. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I don't think mixing races will make anyone any more beautiful than not mixing. You can if you want to, but I'm just saying.

15. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

You're wrong. The more pure a blood line is, the more screwed up people look. And the more mixed, the more diluted these bad traits become.
    Just ook at England where everyone fucks their cousins, they all have really crooked teeth.

16. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Oh dear! Thats a poor generalization of English people.

17. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

You have a point, but nonetheless there are a number of attractive 'purer' women.

'Tis true.

18. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Stereotypes come from somewhere...

19. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

...The part of your brain that does not succumb to rational discourse? :shrug:

I find that an attractive women is attractive regardless of her race, or mix of races.

20. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

REPLY: Hello Norsefire. Well, what can I tell you my friend. I have been with many women and she was right up there with the very best I had the pleasure of spending a night with and hope to have some more such nights with her. She is beautiful and gentle. What more can a guy ask for ? ...fellowtraveler

21. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

That does sound great indeed, but I myself prefer fair-skinned ladies.

22. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

hmm...

23. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

REPLY: My good man, you have to see it to feel it. She is pretty much fair skinned. It is the contrast in the coloration of her nipples and genitilia that is the big turn on for me. She is a beautiful woman regardless. You take care my friend,...traveler