How disappointing..

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Challenger78, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

I got a little tipsy. After ten drinks of spirits mixed with coke, over a 6 hour period and god knows how many shots. (I think it was 5).

Why do people drink ? I didn't feel much effects beyond a little stumbling, and sleepyness.. and my hangover was weak, (maybe it's the water I drank before I went to bed). Anywho. If it costs this much to get me wasted, I either need to get thinner or not bother at all...
    It didn't really alter any experience, although I noticed with my friends, it either relaxes the atmosphere, or makes it fraught with tension.. Weird how that works.

Well, that's 2 myths about "Adults" that's down. Hangovers and the benefits of drinking.

In addition, at least I learnt one lesson. Drink with friends, never alone. It's so much more hilarious when someone spills vodka on himself.

Take heed, fellow youngins. (You too Betrayer... if he's still around).

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dirty Dan And knowing is half the battle Registered Senior Member

I am only a social drinker. I'm 6'2" about 250 lbs and I get a buzzed after 6 beers. usually Bud Light or Bud Ice. But if I'm doing shots..look out. I get drunk quick. I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking. It also depends how much food I had before I started drinking too. Thats just me though...

Hangovers suck balls. If I remember to, I drink a glass of water with 2 Tylenol and that does the trick. If Im going to up-chuck, I do it b/c it makes me feel better.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Expectation, meet Reality

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dirty Dan And knowing is half the battle Registered Senior Member

LOL...very true

8. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

ON SECOND THOUGHT: It seems that the pace matters. I emptied a 4 shots over 2 hours and 3 shots in one go. Then I was half drunk, but it was enough. I think I couldn't walk straight.

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Or you could end up like this...

10. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Stop posting my private photos online!!!!

11. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I don't actually know why people drink.

I'm perfectly capable of doing extremely stupid things without drinking, lol