What says Chrismus to you.???

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by cluelusshusbund, Dec 21, 2009.

1. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

This is my favort an i dedicate it to Dywyddyr because his Chrismus tree is invisible.!!!

Mary Chrismus Dywyddyr... why the hell not... you deserve it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Scroll down a little bit... its on the right...
    it may take a minute or 2 to load.!!!

O... an make sure you have the volume up.!!!

http://justicefornone.com/article.php/2006120621585644

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

My earliest memories of Christmas are going to dinner at our friends, where we banged out carols on the piano, would up a Santa that played "Jingle Bells", admiring the nativity set up on the side table next to the Christmas tree, hunting out the new ornaments added that year, having Christmas pudding, kal kals and angel wings and opening presents. So these all say Christmas to me.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

How nice... whats beter than fond memories.!!!

Som early memories i have is... askin mom an dad questons about santa... like... how does he get into houses that dont have chemnees... an how com santa is at 2 diferent department stores at the sam time... lol.!!!

Our tree was always ceder (an free) that we cut near the city dump... the fresh tree smell was wonderful.!!!

We used the sam 2 strands of red an green aluminum garland (which was severely mashed) for yeaars... an if 1 light blub burnt out the hole strand of lites woud go out cause bak then they was wired in series.!!!

When i was about 6 i went to the dime store an bout my mom som earings for Chrismus... they was big an purple an i thout they looked grate... she kep 'em till the day she dyed an now i have them bak... i will post a pitcher of 'em if i dont forget.!!!

Hapy Holidays

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

8. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Every Christmas we gather as a family, cook dinner, drink, sing songs, eat, talk, sit around the christmas tree while my younger cousin plays 'santa' and passes out gifts and then he reads the story of the nativity and we sing carols. Then we take turns opening each gift which takes hours which means we drink more and our carols become a little off-tune, lol.

This year I'm celebrating Yule with just my parents and friends and X-mas obviously with the fam later.

9. Cath Registered Member

This year i am spending christmas with Lucifer's children and we are, going to make it a happy one with plenty of music and games. There will be me, my two boys and Lucifer's children and husband.

Christmas for me is all about getting the kids together and having fun, we have a big dinner and then we play games. It's not about who gets what and who didn't get what they asked for.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Sneaking around at 3 am playing Santa and filling stocking. I love it.

11. Dirty Dan And knowing is half the battle Registered Senior Member

I didnt realize there was a thread allready bout Xmas memories. I always remebered how my mom and dad would set up the action figures and their vehicles in a scene every Xmas eve night and when I woke up it was one of the most coolest things ever! Now I have the joy of doing that with my daughter. We got her a huge set of Barbies with a car and a huge manssion with tons of accesories. I'm looking forward to setting it up for her. Shes gonna shit kittens....

12. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I received this in e-male... its a link that goes to a bigger Santa an Raindeer... the beter to see Santas expressions such as when he flashes his toothy smile... lol... an when he ponts at the sky an says "snow" it starts snowin... an durin parts of the raindeers "solo" you can beter see the Raindeer wagg his tail

http://www.toilette-humor.com/christmas/santa_sings.shtml

13. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Below is a link to the earrings... she kep 'em in a little julery box i made for her when i was about 12.!!!

The wire that held the little beeds on has corroaded an broken.!!!

http://cluelusshusbund.250free.com/CurrentDisplay/EarRings.jpg