Things that suck

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tiassa, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

So ... you're bored, your car is broken so you can't go anywhere, you've played too many video games lately so that just isn't appealing, and you're waiting to find out if a pot deal is going to go through tonight or tomorrow, wondering whether or not to start catching up on all the TV you've missed this week or wait and see if you can get high first.

Sucks, I tells ya.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

bah! you ought to be grateful for this experience of boredom, insofar as the profound insight into being it affords you.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Notes Around

Why thank ye, sir. I just sat through an episode of NCIS: Los Angeles. Upshot was seeing L.L. Cool J acting like a priss. Downside was, well, I mean, come on. It's network television. Online. With thrice the ads there were last week. Poorly served.

Doesn't suck, though. (Some sort of wanking joke goes here.)

• • •​

Fair enough. As soon as the swelling in my ego comes down, I'll take that under consideration. Meanwhile ....

• • •​

You're doing it wrong: So I'm taking a pill to help me stop smoking, and while it doesn't mix too badly with the SSRI I'm taking in order to stop loathing the world, it's a bit strange having two drugs directly affecting my brain. For instance, earlier today I had to lay down for a while with an annoying headache behind my left eye.

Anyway, the prescription instructions call for a patient to take the drug in stages; so much for three days, a bit more for four, and then a regular dose until the pills run out. Knowing I was approaching a transition point, I checked the instructions.

I've been doing it wrong, taking thrice the dosage I'm supposed to.

Damn.

Sucks, I tells ya.

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Oh, c'mon ... something in this world must suck

No, seriously, what else sucks? This isn't just a thread for me to bitch. Just, you know ... take it easy on one another.

9. LostInThought7 Registered Senior Member

What sucks?
    *finds my last Myspace bulletin*
    *edits out political comments about wanting to move to Canada*

I don't have the money for a root canal, for sleep clinics, checking in on these seizures and chest pains, and I'm out of meds (that cost nine hundred bucks a month). I can't get government aid because I have health insurance (but not enough money to pay the deductible). If I drop the health insurance, it'll be pretty much impossible to get health insurance ever again (which means when I need a $50k surgery when I'm 35, that's out of pocket) . I work for min. wage.

I'm pretty sure I'm either going to quit working and get SSI (which I can get), or pop out a bunch of kids and live off welfare, or kill somebody, and be taken care of in jail. (not to be taken seriously, I'm just raging against the machine)

What else sucks?

I work for minimum wage. At a fast food joint. I rage against the common citizen's arrogance, thinking they are too good for fast food work, even if they have no other marketable skills.

Though I'm intelligent, I'm working fast food. I have marketable skills, but instead of being able to use those (skills that are used in highly enjoyable, highly satisfying work), I instead spend my time giving rude fat-ass customers fried lard while being yelled at by lazy, incompetent bosses. For the lowest amount of money I can legally make in this country.

More that sucks....
    I can't remember the last time I had sex. (well, actual sex, at least)

Another one: When I'm on the computer or playing a video game, I will wait until I'm about to physically piss or shit myself before going to the bathroom. I'm not that entertained, I'm just that lazy. Like right now, I feel like I'm about to piss myself.

I guess the last thing that sucks would have to be the fact that I can think of countless more things that suck in my life.

brb, hafta piss now.

EDIT: haha, I just pieced together all the problems of my life right there. I'm lazy, so I don't work a better job than fast food. I work fast food, so I'm no longer getting sex. Wow, what sucks? Me. Ahh, fml.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  10. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Thangs that suck:::.

Needin to catch up on paperwork ive let fall behind dew to playin in discuss groops:-(

PS
    Ya reckin im the only 1 here that dont have or play video games.???

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

vacuums

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Mopping floors sucks BIG TIME!!!

12. Ahem embrace simplicity Registered Senior Member

I don't have or play video games, either. I never became interested in them. The only game I have on my computer is Scrabble. I usually play a game before I go to bed. It helps me unwind.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

sounds like industrial strength suckage to me.

14. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Mom liked to play it but i never was very good at scrabble... i did buy the origional "Pong" game tho (about 35 year ago)... each player coud move a "paddle" displayed on the tv screen to knock the "ball" to the other side... an that was it... that was all ther was to the game... an it woud make a loud annoyin soun when you hit the ball... O... an we played it on our 9 inch black an white tv... lol.!!!

15. Ahem embrace simplicity Registered Senior Member

Oh yes, Pong! I remember going to a party and that's all anybody wanted to do was play that game. It was brand new and quite a hot item.
    Look! I found a picture of you and your mom playing PONG!

16. Ahem embrace simplicity Registered Senior Member

I wonder what that thing is on top of the TV? Did you make that at school?

17. superstring01 Moderator

What is, a vacuum, Alex?
    Who is Monica Lewinsky?
    What is a Black Hole, or Singularity, Alex?
    What is a prostate exam, Alex?

~String

18. Ahem embrace simplicity Registered Senior Member

This phone number sucks! Take a minute out of your boring day and call this suck number 631-403-2022

19. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

having a lot of exams sucks..
    can't wait to get rid of them once and for all..prove myself to others MY way..

20. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

A broken leg.

21. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Snow in the forecast, then it doesn't snow

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

It snowed here.. :blbl:
    About 10cm here, but in some places over 40cm.

It's pretty cold too. Well, for around here at least.
    Last night it was -11 Celsius (12.2F) and in some places -18 Celsius (-0.4F). Right now (2:29 PM) it's still -8.3 Celsius (17.1F).

23. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

A torn rotator cuff. Waiting two weeks for surgery and not looking forward to the convalescence.

Two and a half feet (76cm) of snow in a region that rarely gets that much and so isn't prepared for it.

While you have a torn rotator cuff so your mobility is a little impaired already.