*&%$# Pigs!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by jessiej920, Dec 5, 2009.

1. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Dear fucking pigs,

I know your life has a purpose. This I know. You are paid to eradicate society of thugs and killers and Goddess knows what else…but let me tell you something…stop pulling me over for my motherfucking busted tail-light!!!!! Yes, I know it’s out. Yes, I know it’s icy conditions. Oh, you smell alcohol? Well fuck you, do I have to take a sobriety test? No? Well then you can go fuck yourself! Fuck you! Icy conditions my motherfucking ass! Fuck you pigs. I hate you. Are you trying to ruin my life?? Eat shit.

That’s all I gottta’ say at this point.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Why don't you fix your tail-light and avoid all the hassle?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Yes, your busted tail light could cause a multiple pile up, and get you thrown in prison. Then you'd wish you had listened to the nice officer.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

lool, jessie you need a chainsaw under the back seat..then you don't need to worry about your tail light..

8. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH !!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

If you serously thout you woud receive suport for you'r "attitude"... you have bigger issues than a busted tale-lite.!!!

10. John99 Banned Banned

reminds me of when i was 16.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So what did it cost you?

12. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Look,

I can understand a cop pulling me over for a busted tail-light...I can understand a cop pullling me over for driving 'too fast' in icy conditions...what I can't understand is the ticket he issued me, 500 mothereffing dollars for an expired insurance card which I told him, politely and straight up 'officer, I have insurance, but my card is just expired, I'm not going to lie'...then he writes me a ticket for being honest and not for what he SUPPOSEDLY pulled me over for!!! Big difference. Now I have to waste my time and go to court. ARGGGHHH!

*&^&$! pigs.

13. John99 Banned Banned

cops dont set the price of the fines.

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Uh!? Why did you tell him that? lol

15. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Because it was too much of a waste of my time to dig through the mess of my glove compartment only to pull out an expired insurance card and have him tell me it's expired. He would have figured it out obviously

I just thought I would be nice and save us both some time, but nooo...Mr. Rookie officer knows that I wasn't driving too fast...cuz I wasn't...and yes my tail-light is out, but really, who gives a fuck....so he writes me a ticket for expired insurance and then tries to trick me into BA test. Bullshit, I tell you.

We've had so many cops killed around my area lately (5 in the last month) that they've become paranoid and dickish as all hell.

(expired insurance card) :grumble:

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You should have just played dumb

Anyway, you knew that a busted tail-light and an expired insurance card are both offenses. I know it's shitty, but you can't really complain.

17. John99 Banned Banned

a busted taillight...everyone knows not to drive around with a busted taillight. for that matter you could tape a flashlight in there and put some red tape over it.

18. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Yeah, well, I'm going to complain anyway. Like I said, if he had written me a ticket for WHY he pulled me over I would swallow my pride and understand (tail-light/driving 'too fast') BUT...he didn't, so now I hate him and think he's an idiot and it makes me hate cops even more (one BIG reason I don't want to become one even though everyone tells me I should). At least write me a ticket for what you pulled me over for!!!

19. John99 Banned Banned

:facepalm:

20. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

And, like I've said TWICE in the last week to the two lovely officers who have pulled me over for my tail-light...I don't have the money to fix it, ok? What do you want? I can't help that I'm broke and my stupid POS car has a tail-light out. I DON'T have the money to fix it! My battery is on the hay-wire too and I don't have money to fix that either! ARGGGGHHHHH!

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So.. you are complaining because you didn't get a second ticket?

22. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Note:::

Well it ant "everone" now... cause i for 1 say... you mos definately shud NOT becom a cop... lol.!!!

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

A tail-light lamp costs a few dollars..
    If you can't afford a car you're better off without one anyway. Think about all the money you'll save.