WillNever on overweight people..

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by WillNever, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillNever Valued Senior Member

|| Thread split from: Physical Features Needed. Keep it CIVIL!

In all ways as in fat people?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. WillNever Valued Senior Member

If you are even noticeably overweight, you are a pig. You are also afraid of intimacy, hence you hide behind folds of disgusting flesh. Truth.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Or you don't have one of those hyperactive metabolisms, and you actually EAT.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Slim people eat. Unlike fatties, they just don't eat too much. There is no such thing as a slow or fast metabolism. The bottom line is that you will get fat if you eat more food than your body requires. It doesn't matter what medical conditions you may or may not have. If you don't eat it, then it won't get piled onto your frame. How could it..? Do you breathe those calories in..? "You are what you eat," as the saying goes. And conversely, you are NOT what you DO NOT eat.

Most people overeat because they seek the gratification that they feel from the pleasure of eating food. And it doesn't take Sigmund Freud to figure out which pleasure is really missing from their lives. This is why I have no sympathy for fatties. They can stop being a pig, if they really want to.

They just don't want to. Not deep down inside. That's a fact, regardless of how much they whine.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Have you informed the medical profession of your findings yet?
    Because they are of a different opinion.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...n&q=obesity causes&btnG=Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=
    http://wrongdiagnosis.com/c/cushings_syndrome/intro.htm
    http://wrongdiagnosis.com/m/mucopolysaccharidoses/intro.htm
    http://www.mendosa.com/hormones_obesity_diabetes.htm

9. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Diabetes doesn't cause obesity, dwidder. Rather, obesity is a risk factor for diabetes.

However, all such people are in the extreme, not-worth-mentioning minority. My statements are directed at the vast majority of fat people, who have no underlying disease processes, and whose problems are emotional rather than pathological. Whether or not you are included in that category is not known to me. However, that is the reason that most people join the legions of buffalo in the world.

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

some are societal and environmental as well. what about kids? they're totally dependent upon their parents for nutrition and eating habits. what if their parents feed them mcdonalds and mt dew every day and let them sit around and watch tv and play video games? fat person in the making...

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Have you informed the medical profession of your findings yet?
    Because they are of a different opinion.

Try reading the links first.

Your opinion stated as fact.
    You're rather good at that.

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

lots of skinny people have diabetes.

13. WillNever Valued Senior Member

I happen to have MedAlert on my Nursing PDA, dwidder. What you posted are hypotheses, and they are not medically accepted facts (in the USA, anyway). However, none of that matters. The vast majority of people who are fat are fat for one reason alone, and that reason is not medical in nature. Sorry.

Yes. My opinion, based on observation and reasoning. It's called having both eyes AND a brain. Try it some time.

In the meantime, I have little respect for fat people. Except for the ones who manage to outrun my harpoon.

14. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

that is BULL SHIT!! I'm a big girl, I'm not scared of intimacy.. i know skinny ppl who are just bone and flesh and THEY are scared of intimacy!!

I eat when I get hungry.. not for gratification. I dont get happy when I eat.. I dont even eat that much!!! And if you don't eat.. you can die stupideo.. To me it sounds like you dont eat anything, you are just skin and bones, and that is unhealthy! Unless you have been fat urself, you cannot speak for anyone!! I highly doubt that you have even talking to any large framed people. very doubt it...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
  15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I'm not sure about that.

I eat a LOT, but I'm very thin and wiry. Same with my sister.

Some people eat normally but are on the heavy side.

Do you mean the external obliques?

16. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You know, you can be both fat, and an upstanding human being.

You can be both fat and smart, productive, caring, responsible, and good at what you do. There are fat people who achieve a lot and contribute plenty to society.

17. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Why do people automatically assume that if somebody is thin, then he or she must be anorexic..? I'm really getting awfully sick of that attitude.

Well anyway, here's my answer:

Slim people are way more attractive. That's all there is to it. Humans have a definite weakness for people who are built that way. Flat tummies, slender limbs, delicate and lean hands.. and an ass so firm and tight, that you could bounce a quarter off it. That's what people like. In fact, that's what they LOVE. I know where these kinds of statements come from, though. Overall, most Western men and women are much too fat. That's a fact. The worst examples are right here in the good ol' USA... where more than 50% of the male population and fully 60% of the female population is either overweight, or downright obese. Tragically, many of those people have now come to accept their fatness as the norm to which everyone should be compared to.

Well sorry folks.. but guys usually don't like like fat girls, okay..? No offense to them or anybody else, but its no secret that men prefer women who care about their appearance. They're just weird that way. The same goes for women, who want their man to be as clean and healthily slim as he can be. Most don't even care about how easy it is to get fat people into bed (and believe me, it's VERY easy). As soon as someone sees their tummy jiggling and that battleship-sized ass of theirs, then they go as limp as a wet noodle.

Fatties need not despair at my remarks, however. There's a certain percentage of people out there who have freaky fantasies about being enveloped by great mounds of warm, spongy human flesh. They love to probe into deep valleys of marshmallow, seeking out buried treasure. They don't mind wading through all of that pulchritude, so long as they uncover a bounty of moist, steaming, pungent pink oysters. They fantasize about riding upon crests of swollen, sloshing waves of perfumed adipose tissue and....

...and I'm gonna lose my lunch if I keep going with that paragraph, so I'll just cut it short and say that quite a few people actually get turned on by that stuff. More power to 'em and the chubbies that they hang out with. The point is that we all have our own tastes. Most of ours happens to be a taste for Grade AAA Prime Extra-Lean flesh. As for the rest of ya's, well... your own mileage may vary.

But for chrissakes, stop assuming that just because someone is slim, that he or she has some kind of pathology (like anorexia). No... maybe they just care more about their long-term health and happiness than they care about Haagen-Dazs. Try it some time.

BELOW: a young, 6 ft. tall Sigourney Weaver in the 1979 film "Alien".

See..? Thin and healthy girls really *do* exist...

18. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Yup...HE doesn't find fat people attractive, therefore all fat people are excuses for human beings.

I hate people. They piss me off.

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

and it says more about him than it does fat people. I don't think there are any fat women out there who will miss not being wanted by him.

20. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

first of all I never said a WORD about anorexic, I said it sounds like YOU DONT EAT! YOU! YOUYOUYOU!!! I've seen a 90 pound girl eat more then a 300 pound man!!
    umm.. big girls can look good.. and If I remember right, I have read a few girls here who like a man alittle overweight..

Again, you are trying to talk for all men, when alas. you are just ONE! One little guy out of BILLIONS!!! Talk just for yourself

That looks disgusting to me.. All the men I have EVER known! Dated, slept with, or where just friends with.. Wants a girl with boobs and a butt.. That looks like a Popsicle stick

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Exactly! Whats disgusting to you isn't disgusting to him. And vice versa
    Some men want curvy, some want trim

Its not personal unless you choose to make it so. Are you desperate for him to approve of your body shape and date you? :bugeye:

22. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

oh god no!! I jkust have it when people sit there and say, well.. since I like this, EVERYONE else must to.. He shouldnt be sitting there bashing on how people look because he's a shallow person! But karma will come when he marrys a gorgeous girl who secretly eats bc of fear of judgement, and gains 70lbs with each kid..then he'll wonder how they lost the house in the divorce after being caught cheating...then their gf dumps them bc they didnt agree to marry a balding asshole...shallow attracts shallow

23. WillNever Valued Senior Member

That is because you have internalized fatness as the norm and have accepted that into your sense of reality, crista. Most normal, healthy, and slim people would consider Sigourney to have been a beautiful woman at that age. They would also consider this lovely lady to be gorgeous, another slim and healthy woman:

[Image deleted]

As you can see, most of the thin people in this world are totally fine. They don't have any eating disorders, and they have no problems that fat people don't also have (often more frequently). They were simply born thin... and the cud-chewing herds of fat, face-stuffing slobs resent them for it, as we are seeing right now in this thread.

Hence, they will often get slapped with the "disgusting" or "popsicle" label by the legions of buffalos out there. We just ignore them, usually. They envy and resent thin people for being naturally blessed with the figure that they've always dreamed of having.

What I find to be REALLY laughable is when I hear some chunky piglet saying retarded things like "It's just not healthy for someone to be skinny like that!" Oh really..? Then please explain why on average, thin people live significantly longer than fat people do..? In fact, thin people live significantly longer than ANY other body type does... period. Now, I think we can safely say that living longer is just about the best indication of what is or is not "healthy," wouldn't you agree..? I mean... like... duh. LOL... yah, thin people are so "unhealthy" that they have a clinically and statistically proven chance of dancing on your grave. "Too skinny," my ass.

To the thin people out there: you look awesome just the way you are, and its the healthiest way to be. Thin is "in."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.