Nothing like showing the whole world your an idiot

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by jpappl, Nov 24, 2009.

1. jpappl Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There's a similar billboard in Washington state, asking where's the birth certificate? An RV dealer, I believe. Interesting, both in soon to be obsolete professions (car dealer, RV dealer).

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Where in Washington State ?

I'll go there and tell him I was going to buy one of his RV's until I saw his stupid sign.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's on I5, I don't know exactly where.

8. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Ok. Well i'm not going to go look for it, but there are a lot of RV dealers along the freeway north and south of Seattle.

Probably next to one of the "Jesus is the only way" signs.

9. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

Nothing like showing the whole world YOU'RE an idiot

10. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Ok. Good catch.

But that doesn't make me an idiot. Just not perfect.

11. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

haha.,just being an asshole

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. jpappl Valued Senior Member

That's ok, everyone has one.

13. DRZion Theoretical Experimentalist Valued Senior Member

"This conservative hatred of Barack Obama is out of contol, and this brings together all those strands of it: the racism, the anti-Muslim fervor. It's one thing to criticise the president on health care, or Wall Street reform, or immigration. But this is outrageous."

We made fun of Dubya they make fun of Obama. And I say 'we' because if I had to fit in with any political group thats the one they would throw me in.

Also, where the fuck do you see "anti-muslim fervor" ? Outside of India and maybe some parts of France they got no problems.

14. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

You need to take a better look around. It's pretty much everywhere now. Not only that but it's reached a point to where more and more ordinary people are starting to lump them all under the "extremist" category. I realize that's FAR from being correct - but they are doing it anyway.

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LOL, are you kidding me!? Where's the proof that he is? :wallbang:

From what I've read, there's no proof Obama isn't a Muslim.

16. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

I haven't seen any proof of Obama being a Muslim. Last I heard, I he belonged to a black nationalist/racist church in Chicago.

17. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

What a silly rumor. Probably started by the folks who think Elvis is still alive.

There is a connection between Fort Hood and Obama or Fort Hood and this particular drama:

Prosecutors in the US have charged four men with supporting Hezbollah, the Lebanese Shia group, by providing guns, stolen passports and fake money. Indictments from a Philadelphia court released on Tuesday accused the men of "conspiring to provide material support to Hezbollah", a group on the US state department's list of terrorist groups that has close links to Iran and Syria.The men - including Hassan Hodroj and Dib Hani Harb of Beirut, and Moussa Ali Hamdan from New York - face 15 to 30 years in prison if convicted.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2009/11/2009112532836604251.html

But it does add heat to the kettle doesn't it?

18. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Having problems understanding the "we" part.

Why can't someone make fun of them both? :bugeye:

19. mugaliens Registered Member

He's errantly assuming that because one Muslim flips his lid, all will.

People make the same errant assumption regarding just about every religion to which they don't belong. And race, sex, creed, country, belief, clique, organization...

Almost always, the only ones who actually make that mistake and speak out about it are those with such a low opinion of themselves they feel an incessant need to reach out and slam someone else.

20. mugaliens Registered Member

He quit that church after it's pastor made controversial statements.

From Wikipedia:

"Obama is a Christian whose religious views developed in his adult life. In The Audacity of Hope, Obama writes that he "was not raised in a religious household". He describes his mother, raised by non-religious parents (whom Obama has specified elsewhere as "non-practicing Methodists and Baptists") to be detached from religion, yet "in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I have ever known". He describes his father as "raised a Muslim", but a "confirmed atheist" by the time his parents met, and his stepfather as "a man who saw religion as not particularly useful". Obama explained how, through working with black churches as a community organizer while in his twenties, he came to understand "the power of the African-American religious tradition to spur social change". He was baptized at the Trinity United Church of Christ in 1988 and was an active member there for two decades. Obama resigned from Trinity during the Presidential campaign after controversial statements made by Rev. Jeremiah Wright became public."

21. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

It would be more accurate to say that Obama left that church after the American people found out about the pastor's controversial statements. He didn't seem to have a problem with it until the media finally decided to report about his church and what views it promotes.