Weirdo’s

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ScaryMonster, Nov 22, 2009.

1. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

In the 18th and 19 century you used to be able to pay a admission to the loony bin and see the weirdo’s, now in the US it seems you only need to hang out at Wal-Mart long enough. But what of the weirdo's that shop elsewhere? So here is a thread in which to post pictures of Weirdo’s

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The Texas the weirdo’s' are pretentious.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ahem embrace simplicity Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

Tom Cruise Couch Jumping Weirdo

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

With new century come new rules. We have entered a new millenium, why expect "weirdos" to be any weirder than us all?

8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

The plural of weirdo, however one spells it, has no apostrophe.

(Sorry. That one bugged me a lot, for some reason)

9. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

10. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

11. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Ya'll r haters, lol.

check out this weirdo!

True story.

We're all fucking weird no mater how "normal" we look.

12. draqon Banned Banned

jesse you need to believe in yourself, never mind the life around you. If I didn't believe in myself, I would long committed suicide.

13. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

i feel you Draq. I was just trying to make a point. ppl think I am weird and strange and crazy and I look like your average girl next door. Don't commit suicide. I believe in you and believe me, if I didn't believe in myself I would have done the same.

The funny thing is, is that I'm ok with being weird, lol

14. draqon Banned Banned

yeah but reality is that being weird will not last you long, you or me at least need some balance between freedom inside to show everything you feel and want through yourself and balance outside with what society asks to see.

15. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

That sounds so emo!
    Weird and weirdo are not necessarily the same things. Who knows you might be? But if you are weird then the rest of the world must be abnormal from your perspective if by society’s measure we are not weird.
    I find it weird that Tom Cruise would act like a wacko on a couch, seeing how up stupid he is has a certain entertainment value.
    Cruel but true, but if you a weirdo who doesn’t look like a weirdo then your actions must define your weirdness, so what have you done today that one might call weird.
    And don’t say contemplating suicide is weird because it’s actually very common place.

16. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Lol, no, I'm not Emo. I don't believe anyone over the age of 16 can truly be Emo.

Tom Cruise is weird in my eyes because of his weird scientology bullshit. That may sound rude and judgemental, but that's how I feel.

I'm weird to ppl because I'm different. I'm a girl who thinks more like a guy. I'm not orthodox. I don't care if ppl think I am weird and if I were to actually commit suicide it wouldn't be because of what other ppl think, for real.

Ppl think I'm weird because I'm Pagan. They think I'm weird because I don't conform. I'm opinionated, I'm stubborn, I'm a smart-ass, and for a girl, I don't take shit. I've spent much of my life working in male-dominated professions, which I think intimidates men and women...

Shit, I could go on forever. But in the end, I don't think i'm weird in a bad way and I'm not telling you what I did today that made me weird because it's too personal

I guess other ppl define me as weird and I just accept the title. I guess as long as I "look" normal to others, they aren't bothered and I don't give a shit either way. Bring on the weirdness! I let my freak flag fly!

17. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Damn girl that's not weird, that's hot.

18. takethewarhome midnatt klarhet Registered Senior Member

I just want to say: I love this thread. This is amazing.

So, everyone go check out peopleofwalmart.com. I'm in the process of getting some photos on there, myself.
    Cheers, scifers.

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

There is a huge difference between different and weird. In what world is that first man not weird??

Jessie, in your pagan group, you are not weird. I can't imagine what group that first man wouldn't be considered weird in.

20. draqon Banned Banned

the mental institution

or perhaps,

homeless gays society

21. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

To be honest Jessie, from reading your past postings I wasn’t sure if you were male or female, you might remember I was trying to goad you into posting a picture of yourself before, I must say that my motive was that I interested in satisfying my curiosity as to your gender.
    You said the you wanted to preserve your anonymous condition on Sci-Forums for very good reasons, so I comes as a surprise that you would post a picture of yourself just like that!
    It shows impulsiveness.

Anyway you consider yourself weird because you’re a Pagan? Which means what exactly/ Paganism can refer to many non Judeo-Christian religions, do you practice Wicca, are you an occultist (Aleister Crowley and all that crap). Does your paganism involve dancing naked in a glade?
    Personally I’m interested in paganism as it relates to my Nordic and Celtic heritage, which seems more relevant to me then Christianity or Islam.
    But I think you are mixing unconventional thinking with just plain wacko, where the line is depends on who or where you are but I think that Mr. Transvestite Social commentary Homeless Man fits most peoples idea of what Loony is.
    So you’re a Blue eyed blonde girl (your term), who can read a map! Put me on your friend’s list so I can brag about it!

22. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Lol, thanks

I'm sure he has a group of thong-wearing protestors that he belongs to that don't think he's weird, lol.

I guess weirdness is really just ambiguous. In my Pagan group I'm probably the more "normal" one.

Yeah, I can be a little impulsive. But if you also remember correctly, u didn't want just a pic of me, you wanted a pic of me eating that... ahem... interestingly shaped ice cream cone

Lol, no, I don't usually dance naked in the glade, but I might just dance. Pagan covers a lot of territory, like you said, and I would say that while I don't consider myself Wiccan, I do follow the Wiccan Rede: If it harm none, do what ye will. I think of Wicca as the more "new-age" side of Paganism, or the fluffy side, if you will. Not that I have anything against it, I just am not as interested in their practices beyond the Rede.

I am fascinated by the occult. I love to study it, more then practice it. Aleister Crowley was insane...fascinating...but insane all the same. Still, his work is interesting to read.

It's the exact same way with me. I have the Nordic and Celtic heritage.

Lol, will do. We should talk more about this Nordic/Celtic heritage of ours.

23. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

You have a Pagan group?

I only suggested that for scientific, sociological reasons, do you suggest that I had another motive woman?

Thats not what we heard!

Would it be better to say you’re more interested in mysticism, like Taoism the Sufi’s, or maybe Gurdjieff?

Yeah but its all just an excuse for sex, Crowley just wasn’t as choosy as most people regarding sex, and his shock value was mostly just locational and of its time.

Crowley's probably not out of place in a wacko thread.

I did after I read your post, I've been meaning to write something along those lines for some time.