Agree or Disagree?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Orleander, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. (at this point I usually get naked and he forgets)

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. (AGREE!!!!)

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font. (AGREE!!!!)

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. (AGREE!!!!)

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories. (DISAGREE. This only applies to other people)

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever..

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that? (My son did once ask about deer hanging from trees. My bright light reach really far)

19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

well, that is giving me some doubts that you wrote this thread.

want me to help you?

hit ctrl-s

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.agree

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. but u gotta keep on goin!

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. pissh, I just WANT to nap!

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?i just wrinkle it all up and say SCREW YOU

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?it does when ur print totaly fails

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.they cant even get me to the store the right way! I checked

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. (AGREE!!!!)

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.I am always tired! 3year olds wear me out

10. Bad decisions make good stories. i will have to agree

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. omg! YES! LOL! I am sick of working everyday, and looking at my messes and going good lord there is nothing more i can do! and days I dont even work haha

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.i am still in the DVD age

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.. I agree haha

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?hahaa I hate that too.. Tho my phone can be in my hand, and I still didnt know it rang!

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.you always see someone important

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.i delete them..but then they wait till i forget their numbers to talk to me again

18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that? i would tell my daughter that I didnt run over a ninja, we where just tagged and now have to make sure we dont do anything wrong or the ninja is gunna come and take away all the toys in the house that are left on the floor.. haha

19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.they do

20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.agree

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. I guess if you had something to hide

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. Depends on how long we've been going, I'll admit it if I noticed early enough

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. I still take naps now

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font. Agree

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?I have no idea, it's something they should teach in school

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?So far? No

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. Agree, except sometimes I get lost in my own neighborhood... so maybe I disagree

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. Most certainly, I never read obituaries cuz they're just depressing

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired. I'm not tired at all right now, since I took a nap

10. Bad decisions make good stories. Good storytellers make good stories, they can make the mundane interesting

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. So agree! It's really bad if it starts to happen when I'm taking a test. That's probably why my SAT scores were terrible

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again. I don't own anything thats capable of playing Blu-Ray, and there isn't that huge of a difference between DVDs and Blu-Ray so I'm okay with this

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to. I save it under another name until I figure out what happened, but that does clog your computer

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.. Nonsense, I wash it anyway. It usually comes out okay

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away? My father always does this to me and then he won't call back for hours

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste. Agree

it's so sad

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. Agree, since I used to break up with dates by ignoring them, until they left me alone

18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that? Then he'd either be dead or really mad

19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well. No it doesn't, that would be one extra light bulb I won't change when it blows out

20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay. I won't kiss anyone who has just been drinking Miller Lite, yuck

8. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

gotta quote from christa...she's my daughter,gotta give her lip..its my job..lol

what clearing it every night isn't enough?
    orly i like the naked part...works for me..

christa that explains alot....:bugeye:
    buy a new one?
    Orly NO! i have never used it other than my signature..
    christa it doesn't help you....

orly way agree...
    christa..when?
    and who they left their money to...
    christawhat was your excuse before she was born?...
    orlythe closer to quitting time the higher the chance..
    christahow bout working everyday and coming home to the mess?
    and how much did that outfit cost?...
    orlytrue..till i figure out they are busy leaving me a message on my voice mail while i am trying to call them...
    christaChange the ringtone to one you can hear...!
    if you don't know they are important, are they still important?
    party at your house friday?

9. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

christa that explains alot....
    look who raised me.. I give up before you do

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?i just wrinkle it all up and say SCREW YOU

buy a new one?
    she said fold.. you only buy new things once ur foot gets stuck while u are sleeping

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?it does when ur print totaly fails
    christa it doesn't help you....
    only because I use both in writing

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.they cant even get me to the store the right way! I checked

christa..when?

middle of the night, while ur at work. u go to bed at 10 mr.. I am sometimes up still at 2am

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.I am always tired! 3year olds wear me out

christawhat was your excuse before she was born?...
    depression, AND never being home

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. omg! YES! LOL! I am sick of working everyday, and looking at my messes and going good lord there is nothing more i can do! and days I dont even work haha

christahow bout working everyday and coming home to the mess?

u know what I mean ass:bugeye:

and how much did that outfit cost?...
    cara gave me a cashmere sweater that is a nono in there..p.s..lookk at your grandchild right now

christaChange the ringtone to one you can hear...!
    -make me! I just changed it yesterday!! And atleast mine doesnt make BUILDINGS FULL of people jump!!

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.you always see someone important

if you don't know they are important, are they still important?

yes

10. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. meh could care less, better they burn the whole hard drive

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. Im never wrong

seriously agree

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. (AGREE!!!!) (im just going to leave orleanders responce here)

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font. APSOLUTLY

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? um how stupid was the person who wrote this? its easy

6. Was learning cursive really necessary? i would refrase this to was it really nessary to learn the OTHER way first?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. what the hell is map quest? but i think PB needs to learn how to navigate out of our HOUSE before she does anything else, i swear she could ge lost on a straight road with a big sign saying "GO THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!"

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. depends, a blow by blow on how someone went through a woodchipper might interupt breakfast a little

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired. APSOLUTLY agree

10. Bad decisions make good stories. sometimes

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. agree, usually the second i get out of bed

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again. agree but why couldnt we stop at DVD

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to. DEFINITLY APSOLUTLY

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.. i thought that just ment disposable single use

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away? THIS DRIVES ME MENTAL, PB does it all the time

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste. agree

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. yes, my brother

18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that? thank god i dont have kids

19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well. HELL YES, that all ways pisses me off especially when the light in the kitchen has decided to blow

11. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Like OMG, you know how to do it? My fitted sheets always end up in more of a ballish shape than the neat little rectangle like the top sheet and pillowcase. So I just put the top sheet and pillow case on top of the fitted sheet to squish it down and make it look like it's folded all pretty too. But in my heart I know it's just a facade. :bawl:

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

lay it elastic side up on the bed and then fold the edges in until you have a square (think wrapping paper because its kind of the same way you fold that) then its just as case of folding it the same way you fold a flat sheet (but around half the size)

13. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

its still easier to crumple it up then throw it angrily in the closet while yelling at it

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

christa just because i CAN fold them doesnt mean i DO fold them. I have a flat closet

all the clothes ect come out of the dryer and go straight onto the spare bed "for folding" which is really code for "until they need to be used"

15. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i do the same thing, but infront of my closet.. haha.. chy thinks its funny cuz that seems to give her permission to play dressup in my bras and panties

16. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

You fold wrapping paper? Okay, I've never heard this method before, I'll try it. And see if it passes my perfectionist folding test.

Gracias

17. iceaura Valued Senior Member

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Squirrel man, that's not cool :bugeye:
    If you have something to say to your daughter do it in private.

Edit: My apologies.. I was informed that you two were joking.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  19. deicider got omnicidead Registered Senior Member

Bad Decisions make the only stories.

20. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i still cant even get them to look like that!! That must be why I only own 1, and since it is black, I can leave it on my bed under my pink comforter !! :bugeye: you think I'm kidding?

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

dang Enmos. He's just joking. LOL. I'm sure she would take him to task if he got out of line.

22. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

and that's how I was taught to do it. "Like every good wife should" per my Mom. Amazing how my husband has never cared if the sheets were ironed or wrinkled.

Both my kids can fold a fitted sheet. My husband used the "wad it up and shove it in the back of the closet" method.

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I LOVE it! I'm giving strict orders to my family that 'death by woodchipper' be listed in my obituary. So much more exciting that 'natural causes'