People who can't take hints

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by christa, Nov 8, 2009.

1. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

how do you feel about these people?

Like when you have a relationship with a person, wither it be romantic, friendly, or family... and they dont quite seem to get a hint?

I have this whinier on my hands. he calls when he is "lonely", or wants *cough*...I have told him every time I am not a toy.. well he left me alone FINELY for the last 2months.. I get a call tonight asking if I can hang out, I tell him no.. so he starts whining thinking that I will change my mind.. and well.. thos who know me, know I have a soft spot if someone is having problems and needs to talk.. so I was like. if u wanna talk you can come over tonight, or you can come over tomorrow morning.. and somehow that changed into me saying "if you feel like it, you could spend the night"....hmmmmm..so i am sitting here praying my phone doesnt ring again! LOL! but come on!! I said I am trying to get over a nasty cold, and he ranted about how a cold is only contagious for 24hours.. whatever.. and since when is I aint in the mood mean lets go do something?! COMEON!!!

why do some guys think being a baby about shit is going to get them somewhere? and where in the hell do I find these loosers!!! GAWD!! all u awesome ones are fn gay!! or already married! hahaha...

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. krazedkat IQ of "Highly Gifted"-"Genius" Registered Senior Member

I'm guessing the cough is refering to the words "Sexual intercourse"? If so then he is probably grasping onto any shred of hope that he may get some.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Doreen Valued Senior Member

because it does and it seems to have worked for this guy, at least for a while, with you.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. krazedkat IQ of "Highly Gifted"-"Genius" Registered Senior Member

Also, some girls think this also. Not just guys.

8. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

they get pitty and someone to talk to.

9. krazedkat IQ of "Highly Gifted"-"Genius" Registered Senior Member

In my opinion it's a pathetic way to get attention.

10. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

it is right!!!!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  11. Doreen Valued Senior Member

there you go. And if they end up in the same place the odds go up that they will get sex.

If you don't want to hang out with him, don't. I mean, you're not really doing him any favors. Would you want someone hanging out with you because they feel too guilty to say no?

12. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

You are the demanding party in this relationship. He just wants to sleep with you when if say OK. Simple as that. You wanted to generate some other things from one simple mammal exercise. When you didn't find a reply, you blame some people as "not understanding any hints". There wasn't any hint, you made everything more complicated than they actually are.

13. Doreen Valued Senior Member

No, if it were simple as that he wouldn't get all whiny and try to make her feel guilty if she does not want to do what he wants. He'd move on to the next name in his phone book.

14. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

how am I being demanding? I was doing my own thing when I got a CALL, I dont even have his number in my phone but I remember the area code. And how am I "generating" anything.. this dude has came out blunt and said, I want you, but I am scared to get attached to yoiu because I hate this place, then turns around 30min later and says if I had someone to care about this place wouldnt be so bad?

15. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

thank you... but I dont think he HAS any other name around here in his book, hahaa

16. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

He uses that whiny routine because it probably has worked in the past on Christa, from the sound of it?
    Question is did it work this time? If so I might have to rethink this incredibly handsome and masculine routine I’ve been using on women and act like a wimp?

17. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

the sulking think works to get close to me, I am a nurturer.. I dont like seeing people hurting.. he wasnt being a baby or anything, he was being himself, and he was just amazing.. I HATE it when people dont look on the bright side of life sometimes. And I let my guard down once.. never again

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
  18. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I was stuck with a guy like that for twelve years. Be careful.

19. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

ya, that is why I try to ignore the drama.. I wasnt paying attention cuz I was dealin with my daughter and I just answerd.. stupid me!! atleast he has yet to call me back!! WOOOOHOOHOO

20. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

Could it be that you were actually stuck "to" a poor guy for twelve years.

21. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I sucked his blood and dumped him in the alley.

22. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

ahahhaaaa

23. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Why do people hint when being unmistakably clear is more foolproof?