Men and pregnancy

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by backtoreality, Nov 5, 2009.

1. backtoreality Registered Senior Member

I am almost 7 months pregnant and I'm starting to experience the chalanges of a pregnant woman. I am having back and foot pains, having trouble carrying things, having trouble bending over, etc.

If ask my husband to rub my back or feet if it hurts, he puts up a fight by saying that he doesn't like giving back rubs. I don't expect him to give me a full body massage every night, I usually just have a little tension in one or two spots in my back that I want him to rub (and I tell him that too).

I sometimes ask him to carry the laundry basket up and down the stairs for me, its only because my balance is off because of my belly and I don't want to end up falling down. All I want him to do is carry it up and down and I will do the rest. If I do ask him to carry it for me, he doesn't do it right away, and usually takes a day or two to do it. I am getting sick of asking him multiple times to carry it for me, so I am just doing it myself even though I shouldn't.

I guess my question is, are guys really that selfish? Am I being selfish? Am I asking too much of him? It is his child too, and I wonder why he can't try to help me as much as he can since I am the one taking care of our child right now.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

guys are ALWAYS selfish!!! You are preggers! You NEED that extra help... if I lived close I would offer to help.. but I dont...

and also CONGRATS!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

If I were you I'd sit on him until he begged for mercy or turned blue. Whichever comes first. Maybe then he'd help with the laundry

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Congrats on the baby and...
    Seriously. Tell him to get off his lazy fucking ass.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LOL. This is easy to solve.
    Tell him you don't like giving blow jobs but you do because you love him. Put a post it note on the fridge with HEAD on it. Every time you ask for a back rub and he says no, go put an -1 on the post it.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

SOME guys are really that selfish, and SOME guys are really grateful and helpful.

9. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

What are his answrs to those questons.???

10. John99 Banned Banned

seven months pregnant and you should get some consideration but dont milk it. there are many things you can still do. look at countries that overpopulate, these women just squat and the baby comes out. and then they do it all over again.

11. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I don't see how she's milking it. It's like helping someone with a broken leg carry their books. Sure they could do it themselves, but it would be difficult and if you love them why wouldn't you help out a little? In fact he should be willing to do stuff like that even if she weren't pregnant.

12. John99 Banned Banned

best thing is to stay active. all people are different too so you have to take the good with the bad.

13. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

What does staying active have to do with anything?

14. John99 Banned Banned

carrying some clothes is not like punching boiler tubes. i cant comment on the foot rubbing part but i am a foot rubber so i wouldnt have a problem with that but i guess he isnt and to me it is a small consolation.

in my case, i will rub the womans feet but i also need to be supported financially.

15. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

when was the last time you squatted a baby out?

16. superstring01 Moderator

Felt like I gave birth a few hours ago. . . but that's another story. Whew! What transpired in my bathroom was NOT for the faint of heart.

~String

17. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

men.

18. superstring01 Moderator

Girls crap too, you know.

~String

19. draqon Banned Banned

American women chose husbands poorly and thus get poor results, if they chose a more suitable husband...like a real Russian man, he would care for them and hug them, and love them, and do dishes and laundry and even more. So you chose unwisely there, lad'e.

20. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

hey heres a good idea, as long as women think of it as "THEIR" pregancy i suggest all men tell THEM to deal with it and leave them alone

After all why should anyone give a crap about something they have zero control over. Personally i was quite impressed with my fiancée the other day when she asked "if i was pregant at the moment would WE get an abortion"

21. draqon Banned Banned

and what did you say, Asguard?

22. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

actually i said we would deal with it if it happened

23. draqon Banned Banned

and if it did happen?