Involuntary Celibacy

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Nov 4, 2009.

?

Answer

Poll closed Nov 14, 2009.
  1. I agree it can cause harm mentally

37.5%
  2. I don't agree it can cause harm mentally

12.5%
  3. I've never heard of this concept

18.8%
  4. I pity dark, hopefully he gets laid before he dies

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Review http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Involuntary_celibacy

There's a premise in there that near 40% of men who are unable to find sex are suffering with Asperger's Syndrome, I myself was told I have a mild case. But then is anything mild when it effects your sex? So certain conclusions can be drawn from this info, but not alot of research has been done on it either.

The question is whether involuntary celibacy can actually drive someone mad or into even more deep mental health issues. I can attest to the fact that it indeed can, even maybe driving one mad. But there seem to be underlying issues present too which go unaddressed and eventually cause problems anyway.

As I have concluded I cannot ever get laid * this girl begged to be my friend but wouldn't even date me or entertain the idea * I want to see votes along with supporting theories about this idea. What effects to you think involuntary celibacy can have on a person? Have you witnessed such effects?

List of my symptoms from lack of sex

Irritable
    Depressed
    Touchy
    Needy
    Self esteem to hell

ok... so basically I estimate around 22 years of age if you haven't had sex yet you will begin to suffer mental abberations that contribute to a series of health issues later in life.

PS Checkout this new lifeform http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQmFWYWqTZA

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Jesus Christ on a crutch, Darkie...another "I can't get fucking laid" thread? Dude....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mike47 Banned Banned

Are we supposed to cry for those horny ones who can not get laid ?!.
    :roflmao:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

No no, it's from kittyradio another idea pal. I wanted to know if you think involuntary celibacy can cause someone to loose their marbles.

8. mike47 Banned Banned

And then nature created every person with two hands and ten fingers so they can use them or lose them.......:shrug:

9. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

One word Dude Hooker's if you are that worried go pay for it. Hell advertise I am sure there is someone somewhere that is looking for it go on Craigs list. Hell go out instead of being on the computer that usally works well.

10. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Yea where? But anyway I see your vote is yes it can mess you up mentally, so care to elaborate?

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Bullshit..your just trying to figure out why you can't get laid.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

One of the most basic needs is sex that is a fact with out sex a person will become mentally unbalanced case and point Catholic Priest's it is not natural to go with out sex.

13. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I agree Grim Reaper, which is why this concept is so fascinating. It does not seem to be as wide reaching but still it is interesting.

14. mike47 Banned Banned

When you have enough sex then you will realize it is just a waste of energy . You have it today and you want it again tomorrow....there is no end to wanting it .

15. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

Lets take up a collection for the Get Dark laid fund if every body sent in 1 dollar I am sure you could get a really fancy whore one that uses wet wipes and such.

16. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

So in a way you're suggesting sex is more a need than we might think, if you think of it constantly and such. Interesting..... this may support the idea of relationships being a thing of the past and modernism of sexual exploration being more important to health overall.

17. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

This is about the concept of what happens to a person if they don't get laid

18. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

Sure there is I have been married all most 20 years I can have sex when every the need arises no pun intended. And beleive me it may be like that in the early years but later on you take what you can get.

19. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i have been crazy longer then i have gone without sex... tho sex is great, its not a life must have.. sex is used to reporduce, and humans are the only ones who do it for fun. I am sure you can feel like you are going mad. but you wont.. its been 8months for me, and i can go the rest of that year... and squirrel. its been even longer! I think I was 18 when he last had a girlfriend.. maybe 19.. and i am 23 now...

20. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Interesting christa, interesting :S

21. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Darksidzz, instead of thinking about sex, why don't you put some mental energy into trying not to be so pathetic. Then you just might get laid.

22. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

hahaha! lmao

23. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

I was thinking about something similar yesterday. I was riding home from work on a motorcycle and passed whore-house after whore-house after whore-house, quite close to a big university.

I don't think these kids ever have to worry about not getting laid.