Halloween Plans

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Oct 30, 2009.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

My miserable existence causes me to seek out entertainment through the members in this place. Therefore I ask you each what your plans are tonight and the rest of the weekend. I'm very much angry at myself for having no parties to attend. I suppose you can say nothing much has changed since I came out here last year except I began drinking and smoking. Still no girlfriend, but then who would have interest in someone like me? The only thing I want is to know what you all plan on doing!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mike47 Banned Banned

If you look to traditions and religions you will find this darn attitude of following the crowd even to hell !. Why would anyone care about things such as Halloween....etc ?. Some time ago some nuts came with these bizzare ideas and of course we are not obligated in any way to follow them are we ?.
    People in their moron state follow Santa, Halloween....etc no wonder they are cipher in politics, philosophy and in even common sense .
    If I live just to follow morons' life styles it is better not to live at all . I am myself and I do only what I think is good and has some meaning and NOT waht others say is good to follow .

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I'm going to stay at home and post on the internet.
    I love making fun of the really sad geeky people who never go out.

Er...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Smoking pot or tobacco ?

How old are you ?

8. mike47 Banned Banned

Both are not good for you . Maybe you grow up too......:shrug: .

9. jpappl Valued Senior Member

I wasn't asking you and you don't know why I asked.

10. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Winstons

11. mike47 Banned Banned

I gave you my honest opinion .
    Cigarettes and drugs are health hazard, waste of money.....etc .
    When you encourage someone to do evil you become a part of the evil act .

12. lightgigantic Banned Banned

This seems appropriate

13. jpappl Valued Senior Member

How is it that you got me asking him the question that I was encouraging him to do either ?

14. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Ok, so it's obvious that neither is GOOD for you.

But cigarettes ? dude, stop smoking now before you can't quit. Girls/women these days especially don't want a guy that smokes. It's a f8cking nasty as shit habit, it makes you look stupid no matter how smart you are.

So I am not judging you, but suggesting that you will really regret not stopping now and you are only reducing you chances of finding a good girl.

I really hope you quit for your sake.

If you don't have alcoholism in your family a few drinks and a few puffs of weed aren't going to ruin your health or life, unless of course you abuse them.

But cigarettes will.

I know several people who can't shake it after years of trying. They sneak around and smoke behind their spouses back, it's just ridiculous.

How old are you ?

15. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

16. jpappl Valued Senior Member

I'll check out that link later.

Just stop completely. Seriously, were all going to die at some point, to me it's as much about what a gross, nasty habit it is and how it will repell lots of women.

That alone should be enough for you.

Plus the money you will save is a bonus.

Good luck

17. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I'm going to take a walk and smoke at the same time to think about it :S

18. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

you know, girls do not like negativeness...

but i duno if my daughter will be up for trick or treating, so I might just be on here and handing out candy

19. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I get that, I'll get to a psychiatrist soon to dose up on Zoloft, like 150MG of it and then Seroquel too maybe 50MG.

20. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

dont be making fun of Seroquel dammit! that is my dammed happy pill!! it keeps my skizo at bay when I actually have the dammed pill..*sigh* i really need to get back to the drs.. and all i said is we dont like negitive people, doesnt mean u need to get drugged up..just means u need to get some more sunshine in ur life

21. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I'm one of those sad and geeky people that never go out, so most likely I will stay in.

22. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Go for Gold... ...try like 1 gram of each.
    :yay:

I was thinking about shaving my head and dressing up like G. Gordon Liddy as he appears in the Rosland Capital TV commercials, and handing out those fake gold foil wrapped chocolate coins to whatever manner of wee bratties show up at the door a-trick or treating whilst prattling on about the virtues of gold a la G. Gordon's dialogue from the commercial... ...some amount of booze may also be consumed.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

KillJoy, I can hear the two halloween parties going on, one in my compex and one next door. How miserable eh.