Newtonian, Keplerian and Einsteinian are the evidence of God existence?

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by eonfluxs7, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eonfluxs7 Registered Member

My research since 1999 has lead me to this:

---

The mass will not exist if there no space dimension. The space dimension is not absolute when we traveling in the speed of light. The absolute matter is only energy, because energy cannot be created or eliminated.

So, we can begin to construct the relation between the space-time-gravity-energy with energy dimension. How the energy will look like if there are no mass, space and time? The possible form is the light which not traveling. Where the light can exist without traveling? Perhaps, it is in the absolute dimension. This absolute dimension will look like the space between the star and the black hole. The star is releasing the light and the black hole is sucking the light. Somewhere between these two conditions, there will be a space where the light cannot travel.

In this absolute dimension, non traveling light will make interactions with each others. As we had known, there are many kind of light, sun light, bulb light, fire light, laser light, gamma ray, and etc. Each light has different energy and the interaction may cause transformation of energy.

Energy transformation is a process that require time dimension. The process may cause fire, heat or electricity. Then, the energy of light began to form electron, proton and neutron, continued with formation of atoms, molecules and finally masses. The mass require space. So, universe is created.

---

I don’t consider the Holy Book when I construct this creation of universe. After I made the construction, I just realize that God first creates angel (Bible) from the light (Koran), and then creates demon (Koran says that demon is made from the fire while Bible says demon is ‘falling angel’ that may refer to transformation from light to fire, heat or electricity) and creates the the earth and the sun (perhaps, refer to the mass).

If my theory is true, the Holy Book might really came from the creature that life and exist before the universe is created, or called as God.

Any way, it is better to believe in God.

You my watch my video at youtube video by searching with keyword: eonfluxs7 Scientifically God is Exist

The early review of my theory can be read at at my blog, by searching ay google with keyword: ian-titen view from event horizon
    Here I mention about the relation of Newtonian, Keplerian and Einsteinian. Thank for your visiting before, and I am sorry if my English is not good.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

Perhaps this should be moved to the Religion forum.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Do you have a mathematical justification for your conclusions about matter, energy and space? If so, could you please post it here?

If it doesn't travel, how does it get from the star to the black hole?

These aren't fundamentally different, though. They just have different combinations of photon wavelengths/frequencies/energies. It's all photons.

How much known physics did you consider? What problems do you see with current theories of the big bang?

I don't think English is the main problem with your idea.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Maria2009 Registered Member

I'm very interested! I would love to find out more inforamtion related to this topic. Thanks in advance.
    me too, I need more detailed info

8. phlogistician Banned Banned

AHahahahah ohohohohooh, that YouTube vid is a hoot.

Complete and utter pseudoscience, ... not even that, it barely qualifies as VooDoo.

Please, this isn't even worthy of Pseudoscience, cesspool please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.