HIGH RISK: Children without a Conscience (a book)

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Tnerb, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Amazing book I've had for years now high risk children without a conscience is something that reolves around teaching us what a psychopath is and is authored by Ken Magid. I suggest everyone get this book. It is one of the best lessons for teaching us what a psychopath is, where he does his work, behaves, decides, acts, feels, thinks.

There is an excerpt I would throughly enjoy to read to you guys as it involves a lesson to be learnt for anyone who would attempt a similar crime. I will only clip certain parts to pertain to interest of this forum that gets no attention what so ever.

First I will clip the
    further clips only italicized.

He fooled the experts into believing he suffered from multiple personality syndrome. Indeed, four "expert" witnesses- renowned psychiatrists and psychologists- testified that Bianchi had a multiple personality and was therefore not responsible for his actions.

(the past 3 clippings are all in succession)

(also in succession)

It was only when prosecutors brought in a fifth psychatriast-after irate street-wise police officers had urged it- that BIanchis's deception was uncovered. Martin Orne, M.D., Ph.D., professor of psychology and psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania, finally used some foolery of his own to ferret out Bianchi's ruse.

Woot! I nearly jumped my seat at this paragraph. It emphysises the importance of psychology in personal and criminal cases in stead of psychatriasts who are the worst kind of scum there are. IMO lol.

Orne made the casual suggestion to Bianchi before a hypnosis session that in cases of multiple personalities there are usually more than two personalities.Bianchi, although quite clever, took the bait. During the next hypnosis session, Bianchi came up with a third personaltiyh. The third "personality" turend out to be a real psychologist whose identity BIanchi had usd on occasion. Thus, hs "pretend world" met the real one. Orne never believed the criminal was actually hypnotized; he says BIanchi faked it.
    irregardless,

The final statement regarding the punishment of the psychopath and his manipulative behavior and deceit is here:

"If ever there was a case where the death penalty was appropriate, this is that case. Angelo Buono and Keneth Bianchi terrorized the community for several months, haunting the city like the ultimat and eviil spirits, as they abducted cihldren and young women, torturing, raping, and finally, depriving their fammily and friends of them forever as theys lowly squeezedout of their victims their last breath of air and their promise of a future life. And for what? The momentary, sadistic thrill of enjoying a brief perverted sexual satisfaction and the venting of their hatred of women."

thats right he got the death penalty.
    What's worse though is no one like this should ever be allowed to live. They deserve to die. Any crime of this sort is worth death immediately.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

Reading the back of the book ty:

This book is about people who have little or no consciences. It is about pathological liars, con men, back stabbers, the crooks of the business world and worse: Psychopathic killers. They all come disguised as likable, energetic people with the uncanny ability to gain our trust... and then just as rapidly double cross us.

They are the trust bandits of the 80's. They start their process of stealing, lying, and criminal behavior early... as unattached children. America is producing thousands of these children without a conscience each year and its citizens are scared about the future.

Where do these people without a conscience come from?
    How can we recognize them before they victimize us?
    What can working mothers and fathers do to prevent their children from becoming unattached and thus at high risk for later criminal behavior?
    How can we protect ourself from dating or marrying a Trust Bandits who will later steal our money and our hearts?

And there is more. This book is filled with valuable information about selecting a good day care center or provider, information about selecting a good day care center or provider, how to design a low risk divorce visitation schedule, as well as suggestions for reforms that should be made in the schools and judicial system.

If you haven't become a victim already then the chances are great that you or a loved one will cross paths with someone who will cause incredible pain. If you don't know about the psychopathic personalty then you are at high risk.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Children have consciences?

Most children are cold as hell and would dig a kitten's eyes out if it meant fitting in with their group.

I've met ONE that wasn't. Said kid had Asperger's syndrome.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

SO not true.

There's a chapter specifically about the growth of a child. Unfortunately some people do not take the growth of a child seriously atal

8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

That is false (and self-contradictory. Psychopaths don't worry about "fitting in", except as a tactic).
    These children have been "produced" everywhere and throughout history. Amoral, coldblooded psychopaths are not a new phenomenon.

9. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

The book sounds interesting. I knew a guy who was probably a psychopath or sociopath or something. He faked conscience well but I don't think he had one. I still can't be sure.

Your writing in the OP was clear and well organized. I did not expect that from you. I don't care about spelling.

Thanks for the book tip.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  10. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

I don't agree. Kids were mean to each other but they had consciences. Most kids were aware of when they were causing emotional pain and did it anyway but I think they did feel guilt and empathy. The only difference that I notice between kids and adults is that adults are conforming to a more polite social code.

11. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

12. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

What are they going to do with the cat mutilator? Put him on parole and release him? Are they going to force him to go to some incompetent psychologist who does not care about his/her job and could not do anything to straighten this guy out even if they did care about their job?

Can you medicate away that type of insanity?

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

Nirakar iceaura.... Realize the importance of raising a child right in proper conditioning and family care and you can see it is not the schools fault that psychopaths are psychopaths....

Anyway, it's my belief we're refering to psychpoaths at a level where they exist and it is bad for them to exist in those conditions. Any psychopath (whatever you guy's thoughts are about psychopaths) are well, put it this way to me irrelevant because a psychopath is always motivated by one thing and that is the immoral act of theivery and wicked behavior wherein morality is second nature and they seem to be without a sense of irony.

That's what intrigues me to them, the fact the nosotros no tienenemos no good behavior at all. They act cruelity and I have seen but one or two in my life. The reason I don't like psychopaths likely are because of their incessant untrustworthyness and ability to strike whenever however and in whatever means they can, be it force or straight out wickedness! They don't belong in this society. If anything they are a mennance and the book talks about them in detail. I havent the understanding of them on a political level yet but I can say for sure that they are probably one of the greatest threats that exist in our world. imo. Hardley a book suggestion....

14. PieAreSquared Woo is resistant to reason Registered Senior Member

I have no idea what they will do... it's just odd that another poster had mentioned digging the eye out of a kitten and I saw the news blurb.

It's Florida, so they probably won't do anything much.
    But he's 18... so I guess he can be be charged as a adult

15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

That was what I meant. I meant fitting in for their own sakes, their own happiness or safety, not because they like those people.

Admitted, that was hyperbole, most kids aren't evil or dangerous, they do however become those things when group mentality gets a hold of them.

I've known lads who were perfectly normal kids when alone try and impale a pregnant cat on metal railings when in a group. This type of kid is not an exception, either.

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

This is ahead of your time VI Realize here that we're referring to psychopathy, and psychopathy refers to individuals without a conscience.

I'm going to give quotes to allow an understanding of progressive stupidity in regards psychopathic individuals.

"Life is a flame that is always burning
    itself out.
    But it catches fire again, every time
    a child is born."
    George Bernard Shaw

"The time to teach obedience is in the playpen,
    and not in the state pen."

"Hate and mistrust are the children of blindness."
    William Watson

"School days are the best days of your life...
    provided your children are old enough to go."
    Old Vaudeville line

Anyway. Like I said refrenced in the book are states and positions taken by the psychopath. Some psychopaths who realize that they are psychopaths indeed have every knowing that they are if they seek help from it. The question is do they deserve the help.

17. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Yes, they do.

If someone has a condition they deserve help to overcome it.

The very fact that they choose to go get help means that far beneath the psychopathy they are good people, because they realize their condition is a bad thing and want to change.

18. codanblad a love of bridges Registered Senior Member

i agree with you visceral, kids do all kinds of shit in packs, especially young kids who are still egocentric.

as for saying psychopaths fake having a conscience, in a way i don't think anyone does. you either help someone cos you'd feel guilty doing otherwise, or you help someone cos you want to feel good about yourself. the closest thing to altruism is acting without thinking, and then its just a reflex.