Behavioral Patterns

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Tnerb, May 31, 2009.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Was wondering about something really "crazy" and yet really deep at the same time. I've been like this for a while with the "crazy" talk that is "deep" for a while that nobody understands but I think that this one has a meaning when looking at a male in this instance.

Consider:
    A male his life acts out his behaviors and each action is ingrained to his personality. I don't know how it is with a female. Perhaps the actions of a female are the same or just as similar as with male, in that when they make a memory, it's over, cannot be retraced, as in it is simply "action."

Well, for a male who is determinend to succeed and make the most of his life myself in this instance one considers his sexuality in that each action he makes is a part of his sexuality .. as the power that he is granted with is one of his ability to have power in this way while the female (once again unknown), is different. The male just express his actions and whatever action he makes is sealed, as it is then a part of his destiny for his life.

I ask this then as a question out of all the above which is confused and ask for questions.

Is a single individual any more inferior or able to be considered inferior to any other person.....? The question is raised all the time across the world. Males are superior to females. Females are inferior to males. Etc etc........
    It appears to have no meaning while when looking at the life of a boy we see that showing a female the beauty he has or was granted with since his birth that comparing to contrast with another guy you just can't compare one who has not the power or action to show the female the sort of superoirty or beauty that she desires....

So once again the question is simply is a single individual at all able to be considered to be any more inferior or superior to any individual? Thank you for your time.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

Another idea. Is an individual ever able to be considered a failure? Not saying that I am, simply saying that there's so much more that I do or DID deserve....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Saven Registered Member

I have to tell you, that it isn't clear what you are saying here. What does it mean that "a male when they make a memory, it cannot be retrraced, it is simply action?"

And what does "a male considers his sexuality in that each action he makes is a part of his sexuality." Does this mean, every action a male takes is due to his sexual identity or something?

Also "a male expresses his actions and whatever action he makes is sealed, as it is then destiny for his life." How is that different from females?

Can you assert yourself more clearly please?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

If you ask me what I said is perfectly clear you just can't respond properly.

I have asked a question and you have raised the topic for debate.

Thank you.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

I fail to understand your brilliance.

9. Saven Registered Member

That part I quoted isn't even in sentences. You wrote it, so of course it makes sense to you. It's not self-evident to those whose minds it didn't originate from, though. Until you can clear it up, it's just some vague collection of sentences that no one except yourself could possibly appreciate.

10. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Yes.

11. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Blah blah?

Behavior is a manifestation of one's self image and beliefs. Personality is the display of one's behavior.

Oh yea... sure. We are all on equal footing.