Family Problems

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Tnerb, May 21, 2009.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Ok there's this issue I'm having troubles finding....

It revolves around my parents (again) and says that my mother is a bitch to my father who is smarter more intelligent and stronger than I have been and yet I am defending my mother from hurting my dad in some way or not wanting to hurt him or something that I can't find and this is a puzzle to me that I have problems understanding

any advice on this puzzle is welcomed

It seems like a basic question of how a typical household is ran with a family and what would make the mother father relationship normal.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    Pistols at ten paces !!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jmpet Valued Senior Member

Violence is never the answer. NEVER.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ili Registered Member

Give your father a beautiful, young lady that he can f--- as much and as long as he wants.

Give your mother a million dollars so she can go shopping and forget that your dad is in the shed with the babe.

8. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

If you want better answers you have to make your question clearer.

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

Such stupid responses.

10. scenticguy Registered Member

Tnerb,

I have been in the middle of a terrible divorce between my parents for years! I first took my fathers side and still am with him but I do feel bad for leaving my mother in the dark, although she is stronger and smarter than my father. With time you come to realize that they are both at fault. I have not seen or spoken to my mother in 9 years.....

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Actually not. Your description of the issue is one long, run on sentence that is vague at best. You may understand what is going on, but we don't.

Someone asking for clarity is not a stupid response.

And here's a thought...stop using the board as your own personal blog.

12. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

hmmm...

Game of Russian Roulette involving all concerned - with all 6 chambers loaded.

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Holding a grudge against your mom for that long isn't a very good thing to do for either of you. Unless she beat the shit out of you or molested you or did some other heinous thing to you I really cannot understand not even seeing her or communicating with her. Just because you "sided" with your dad doesn't mean she can't have some of your time for she did give you life didn't she? Do you really hate your mom that much that you can't forgive her for whatever she did wrong? It only affects your well being when you cannot forgive someone for something you think they did wrong to you or actually did wrong. So why not just start with a letter to her at least? Or perhaps a phone call? It sure won't kill you, will it? :shrug:

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

:bravo: agreed

15. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

what is normal? what seems normal to you isnt normal to your mum or dad, there is no normal relationship

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Obviously, he means what he perceives of what's normal according to society

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!