My Toxic Delirium

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Diode-Man, May 7, 2009.

1. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

About 7 years ago I moved into the basement. Everything felt normal, but after 5 years or so things started getting really weird. And it crept up on me ever so slowly as the toxins of black mold built up in my system.

One day I decided to have a smoke of marijuana in my room, so I went inside the wall (where a board can be removed) and upon looking up underneath our bathroom I saw HUGE tufts of toxic mold. It didn't register in my head that the insane things I had been experiencing were a result of the black mold until I moved upstairs away from its suffocating influence!

The mold would manifest my fears! I was somewhat antisocial as I grew up, but even worse, I was a big conspiracy buff. Now imagine sending a conspiracy theorist into a delirium. Black mold really f**ks with your mind! At one point I even thought that all the people around me had mind reading technology and were trying to mess with me head. I almost blew my brains out because of this! (as well as my family members, I thought they were aliens!!!!)

For many years my brother had been experience depression and a "chemical imbalance" which he tried endless different medications to address...

Black mold caused more terror for me than 9/11 ever did....

I went to a bar last year and chatted with a woman who said that there was an irregular amount of "crazies" going to jail around here. I believe this is because they were conspiracy theorists AND toxic delirium victims, so they go insane and break the laws for whatever delirious reasons they can come up with! (unless I didn't really chat with said lady, there is a chance that the delirium made me hallucinate her, since the mold interacts with fear so badly)