Georgia Guidestones

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Syzygys, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I have just became aware of this recently:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

"In June 1979, a person under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure.[3] Jay Weidner, who is a former radio commentator, has forwarded the popular hypothesis that the author pseudonym may be a tribute to the legendary 14th-century founder of Rosicrucianism, Christian Rosenkreuz. [4]

A book reportedly written by R. C. Christian in praise of Thomas Paine, whose philosophy seems to have been used as inspiration for the Guidestones inscriptions,[5] was found in the Elberton library.":

I generally agree with its message, specially the maintain human population under half billion. Well, it is a bit too late....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Is this human science or art?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

It is more like religion and mysticism.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Let me see: population control, world language, living in harmony and peacefully, I say it is an art.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

seems like there are people that think they are the devils work. Part of a Luciferian society.

8. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I guess I don't get it. In 1979 a guy had a granite company make a statue. He wrote some nice things on it in various languages. Anyone could do it.

10. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

It is pretty obvious you don't get it. First, not everyone can pay for such a structure. Second, not everyone can come up with such messages, that if followed would make the world a better place.

Otherwise what else there not to get? They had a message for humankind that wanted to be preserved, thus they choose this stone structure to convey the message. Like the floating obelisk in 2001 space odyssey

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

No, I don't get how its religious, mystic, human science, or luciferian. Its art.

12. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

You are a great example of my earlier statement about humans general.... No more correspodence with you...

13. Girr Registered Member

Did you not read what it says? At the very least I thought the seeking harmony with the infinite a mystic / religious view...

Anyways; I like the population bit, though what do you suppose the mean by "Guide reproduction wisely, improving fitness and diversity" - those fearing an NWO would probably be pretty upset with that. I also think the sustainable population can rise above 500mil; that's less than what is currently in the US and Europe, and - as a whole- I don't consider them crowded. Spread across the earth they may be nearly rural? I dunno, I think I'd be ok with under 2Bil.

Also - do you suppose this person was anticipating some form of apocalypse and thought this stone would remain as a possible message to any remaining / re-populating people?

14. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I agree, the 500 mill is a bit low. When the structure was erected humans were already 4.5 billions, and we have 7 billions now. But I would say under 3 billions would be a sustainable number and even for peak oil that would give another 40+ years....

15. Xylene Valued Senior Member

I must say that I haven't read Tom Paine, but from what I've heard of him he seemed to have his head screwed on the right way. It's an interesting set of messages--just common sense, really, which is why such statements are so rare. It must've cost a bucket of money to erect, which explains why he'd need a group of backers to fund the project. Bit remote, putting it on a hillside in Georgia--though that may be a good thing; if it was in a more heavily populated region, some retard may have vandalised it by now.

16. sly1 Heartless Registered Senior Member

It has been vandalised since being brought into the consciouness of "anti-NWO radicals"

The message although I agree very logical and sensible has some rather taboo implications. Seeing as it calls for a population of 500 million when we are already well over 6 billion I hope you can see what would have to be done for this sensible guidstone to be followed.

This is why the stones are being vandalized by anti-nwo radicals, they believe whoever was behind the stones intends to also live by it and perform some variation of "worldy genocide" or Hitlersque type eugenics program to reduce the worldy population and keep it under control.

Obviously that is a pretty significant implication of the message on the stones that well some people cant help but read into.

Although I tend to lean towards a radicaly smaller world population the methods of achieving such can be a bit disturbing especially when you question how those who live and those who die are chosen and by who.